List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 37105, Replies: 749
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #391   2013/07/16 06:57AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Apparently, Milk and Honey is an internet series. Here's the first episode if you're interested. Looks good!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYS05zqG1fk&feature=youtu.be

and here's the twitter page,

https://twitter.com/milkhoneyseries

Hey ChickAlfredo, thanks for sharing the pics, he looks handsome as usual!

What is that new serie all about???

#392   2013/07/16 07:33AM
    AdrianeG

It great RW is working on other projects. But with Y&R having 4 1/2 million viewers daily, this gig is his opportunity to really get noticed and expand his fanbase, plus get attention from producers, scouts, etc.

#393   2013/07/16 08:54AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG: It great RW is working on other projects. But with Y&R having 4 1/2 million viewers daily, this gig is his opportunity to really get noticed and expand his fanbase, plus get attention from producers, scouts, etc.

I agree.

xoxo to Redaric W.

#394   2013/07/16 11:31AM
    AdrianeG

No Tyler, Lily or Abby on the show today. Seems to be the continuation of everything that happened yesterday.

#395   2013/07/16 02:05PM
    Gracewashere

Quote AdrianeG: No Tyler, Lily or Abby on the show today. Seems to be the continuation of everything that happened yesterday.

Are you talking about the US episode or the Canadian Tuesday episode? I am assuming the Canadian episode??? I miss Tyler when he is not on screen.

#396   2013/07/16 03:10PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote AdrianeG: No Tyler, Lily or Abby on the show today. Seems to be the continuation of everything that happened yesterday.

Are you talking about the US episode or the Canadian Tuesday episode? I am assuming the Canadian episode??? I miss Tyler when he is not on screen.

The US episode for today (not the CA one which is for us US peeps tomorrow)

Tyler is one of my fav's so I looking to seeing him too but he is not on today.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 03:12PM
    #397   2013/07/16 03:14PM
    Tily4life

I saw the preview for tomorrow's Canadian day ahead episode and Cane and Lily were discussing Tyler. So most likely, they'll all appear on Thursday's US episode.

In the preview, Lily tells Cane that he is still being irrational when it comes to Tyler and Cane's response was that Tyler is still interested in Lily.

#398   2013/07/16 03:26PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Tily4life: I saw the preview for tomorrow's Canadian day ahead episode and Cane and Lily were discussing Tyler. So most likely, they'll all appear on Thursday's US episode.

In the preview, Lily tells Cane that he is still being irrational when it comes to Tyler and Cane's response was that Tyler is still interested in Lily.

Thanks Tily4life Love you and your recaps, lol

#399   2013/07/16 04:54PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Tily4life: I saw the preview for tomorrow's Canadian day ahead episode and Cane and Lily were discussing Tyler. So most likely, they'll all appear on Thursday's US episode.

Well there should be a reason why Cane says that. Maybe he sees Tilly talking about Abby and Lily has a frown on her face and Cane just ASSUMES he was hitting on Lily when it is Lily who was just jealous.
    Well its possible

#400   2013/07/16 05:27PM
    StarW

Quote AdrianeG:

Well there should be a reason why Cane says that. Maybe he sees Tilly talking about Abby and Lily has a frown on her face and Cane just ASSUMES he was hitting on Lily when it is Lily who was just jealous.
    Well its possible

Well that would be so ridiculous then! Cane is really starting to annoying me now acting like it's only one-sided and pretending that everything is okay and that Tyler is the bad guy in all of this I just wish they would remove Tyler from their boring orbit already if they're not willing to break Lane... because I heard that after the week when lily and cane supposedly have tensions, well they'll be having a romantic dinner.. that'd be their romantic dinner number 234... yeah because viewers so want to watch that right??.... lol!

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list