List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34259, Replies: 747
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/07/14 03:18AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    tiddies

I don't want Tyler trashed to the high heavens.. so I want him to move on.. let Lily be the reason her boring marriage ends.. then she can come sniffing after Tyler like she wants.. this is a triangle I want to see.. :Lily and Abby fighting for Tyler and Cane all alone.

#372   2013/07/14 03:25AM
    StarW

Quote tiddies: I don't want Tyler trashed to the high heavens.. so I want him to move on.. let Lily be the reason her boring marriage ends.. then she can come sniffing after Tyler like she wants.. this is a triangle I want to see.. :Lily and Abby fighting for Tyler and Cane all alone.

Lol this would be perfect. But you know, they didn't bring Hillary for nothing... I think the new regime is really invested in Tyler/RW. I do want to believe that they only removed Tyler from Lane's orbit in order to A) Give him a real romance so he could be happy for at least more than 5 minutes and B) To let Lily and Cane implode all by themselves, without Tyler getting the blame.. Then once Lily is FINALLY free (long overdue!), well she'll be free to date whoever she wants.

#373   2013/07/14 03:28AM
    tiddies

Quote StarW:
    Quote tiddies: I don't want Tyler trashed to the high heavens.. so I want him to move on.. let Lily be the reason her boring marriage ends.. then she can come sniffing after Tyler like she wants.. this is a triangle I want to see.. :Lily and Abby fighting for Tyler and Cane all alone.

Lol this would be perfect. But you know, they didn't bring Hillary for nothing... I think the new regime is really invested in Tyler/RW. I do want to believe that they only removed Tyler from Lane's orbit in order to A) Give him a real romance so he could be happy for at least more than 5 minutes and B) To let Lily and Cane implode all by themselves, without Tyler getting the blame.. Then once Lily is FINALLY free (long overdue!), well she'll be free to date whoever she wants.

EXACTLY.. altho I don't think Hilary is for Tyler.. I think she may be Neil's daughter he doesn't know about.. or he did something to her mom he does not remember. Lily and Abby fighting for Tyler makes sense.. they are all 3 gorgeous... this would be a triangle I could actually get behind.

#374   2013/07/14 01:23PM
    AdrianeG

Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG:

I think so too. And I believe he's gonna fall for Abby. But I doubt he'll totally forget about Lily. I don't think the writers are done with Tyler and Lily, well I hope not. I'm still a Tily fan no matter what and I want them to give them AT LEAST a chance to be something one day. And a triangle with Abby/Tyler/Lily should be very interesting to watch.

For sure, one day Lily and Tyler will be a couple, maybe even by Christmas unless Tabby develop a strong fanbase and ooze oddles of chemistry. LOL In the meantime I like Abby and look forward to her getting to know Tyler better. Dating Abby would pull Tyler into the Newman family too, not that I would consider that good BUT, it will give him more screentime.

I wouldn't wish for Tyler to be into the Newman clan honestly... I mean look at them. It's a mess and they are ALL controlled by The Great Victor Newman. Poor Billy, he is so mistreated by Victor and gets no respect from him.
    Now the Abbott clan on the other hand would be great for Tyler. I think they are more open and less controlling... And they're just as rich as the Newmans so it's cool lol

I don't think that it will change anything if Tyler and Abby develop a strong fanbase... These writers don't give Fks. Tyler and Lily were starting to develop a strong fanbase too before they decided to remove Tyler from Lane's orbit and maybe that's just it... They didn't want Tyler and Lily to have a strong fanbase so they could keep Lily with her boring husband. But what could help Tyler and Abby though is that Redaric Williams was hired by JFP... And Abby worked for JFP on Hollywood Heights. And we all know that she only cares about HER characters... So this is very positive for you Tabby fans And sad for us Tily fans lol. But Hillary was hired by JFP too so...

I do like Abby and Tyler together. I think they look cute and have a good chemistry, they would great friends! I still don't see the supposedly "sexual" or romantic chemistry between the two. What made the kiss look sexy and hot was Tyler. Because he's that good and he's got those magic lips. And I'm trying reaaaaaal hard to find NuAbby interesting but I can't yet. She does nothing to me. I REALLY hope it will change because to me, she's everything but interesting to watch. They could've done better for Tyler I think.

And like I said before, there's absolutely nothing wrong for Tyler to have a real relationship with a black/mixed-raced woman. I feel like the people who only want him with a white woman because HE HAS TO don't really care about him and Abby lol... They might only care about pairing him with a white woman for the sake of it... I think some people would've been just fine if Tyler was paired with ANY woman (not just Abby) as long as her name is NOT Lily Winters and as long as she's white right? Yes, so much for Tabby's AMAZING chemistry... And there are other black male characters on the show, why has it to be Tyler? Just wondering.

I agree the Newmans are a mess and I know I would not want to have to interact with them. LOL But there are a lot of them so if Tyler dates Abby I don’t know how it can’t be helped. I like Jack and bet he would welcome any man who treated Abby good, with open arms.

No question JFP has her favorites and treats them well, onscreen. She should like Abby & Tyler.
    I can’t speak for anyone else but I like to see white couples, black couples and interracial ones. But I don’t believe in pairing a couple only because ones a minority and the other is not. My main priority for my favorites . ( Alex, Lily, Avery, Chelsea, Tyler, Abby, Billy, Phyllis, Dylan, Sharon, Nick, Leslie & Jack. ) is for them to be with someone they have chemistry with and that they get a lot of screentime
    Abby is related to a lot of men on the screen so she is limited in who she can date. I see her and Tyler as compatible. He is not intimidated by her wealth and I like his unique character. I can see them laughing a lot together. Alex is too old fashioned and I don’t like Carmine. Right now I like her with Tyler however that is not to say I couldn’t ship Tyler with Lily if she was broken up with Cane. But I don’t want Tyler to be the reason she breaks up with Cane because he does not need her family and Canes freinds forever on his case about it.

#375   2013/07/14 01:55PM
    fairland

Quote StarW:
    Quote salsera: Yeah, right now I'm loving to hate Devon and Neil actually. I don't mind either of the actors though, they're just playing their roles really well right now. lol

Yes, I do hope Tyler is on next week. Do only Lane get to celebrate the 4th of July? No grilling at Noah and Tyler's place!?

Count me in guys, I'm loving Tyler and Devon feud too even though both Devon and Neil DO annoy the hell out of me lol but it's fun to watch... Of course the actors do a GREAT job playing their roles. I love them all (especially Redaric Williams but you know it lol). I can separate fiction and reality lol

And I agree with you salsera, I wish Tyler and Noah would do something for the 4th of July too lol But I'm sure Tyler WILL be busy... with Abby.

I would to see more of tyler and Abby. they have love at first sight. Wow what sightings of sour lover. Abby and tyler do have great chemistry together. what a love should make a great super couple that is tyler and abby. I would love to see more of tyler next week and even on the show of Y&R as well. I love tyler's eyes they are more than dreamy to me. Maybe next year both Noah and tyler would put on a grilling 4th of July party hardy.

#376   2013/07/14 01:58PM
    fairland

Quote Chicken Alfredo: I love his speaking voice, lol. Its not too soft or deep. Just right

I love the sound of tyler voice as well. great and easy. fair and under control humor. TYler has a great voice that carries a nice high pitch with a snippy attitude.

#377   2013/07/14 02:31PM
    StarW

Quote AdrianeG: I agree the Newmans are a mess and I know I would not want to have to interact with them. LOL But there are a lot of them so if Tyler dates Abby I don’t know how it can’t be helped. I like Jack and bet he would welcome any man who treated Abby good, with open arms.

No question JFP has her favorites and treats them well, onscreen. She should like Abby & Tyler.
    I can’t speak for anyone else but I like to see white couples, black couples and interracial ones. But I don’t believe in pairing a couple only because ones a minority and the other is not. My main priority for my favorites . ( Alex, Lily, Avery, Chelsea, Tyler, Abby, Billy, Phyllis, Dylan, Sharon, Nick, Leslie & Jack. ) is for them to be with someone they have chemistry with and that they get a lot of screentime
    Abby is related to a lot of men on the screen so she is limited in who she can date. I see her and Tyler as compatible. He is not intimidated by her wealth and I like his unique character. I can see them laughing a lot together. Alex is too old fashioned and I don’t like Carmine. Right now I like her with Tyler however that is not to say I couldn’t ship Tyler with Lily if she was broken up with Cane. But I don’t want Tyler to be the reason she breaks up with Cane because he does not need her family and Canes freinds forever on his case about it.

Oh I wasn't talking about you lol I was talking about the people who think that way... And I agree, I think Abby has moooore chemistry with Tyler than with Alex.

Tbh, I want Tily too but I don't want Tyler to be the reason she breaks up with Cane either. I hope they'll implode by themselves lol then I want an EPIC union between Tyler and Lily

#378   2013/07/14 02:53PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Showing Redaric some Sunday love

And kisses to all my fellow Tyler/Redaric shippers. Love you all!

#379   2013/07/14 06:27PM
    AdrianeG

Hey CA, happy to be part of the group.

Did anyone read the Rollin On article before today because I read it and did not notice the sentence stating that TYLER is the son of former Y&R lovebirds Drucilla and Malcolm. -
    (someone on another board posted it today)

Do you think some anti Tilly fan wrote it or its true and Tyler and Lily are half siblings?

See more at:

bossip.com/798061/some-hump-day-handsome-young-the-restless-man-candy-redaric-wi...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 06:32PM
    #380   2013/07/14 07:18PM
    sun45

[quote]Quote AdrianeG: Hey CA, happy to be part of the group.

Did anyone read the Rollin On article before today because I read it and did not notice the sentence stating that TYLER is the son of former Y&R lovebirds Drucilla and Malcolm. -
    (someone on another board posted it today)

Do you think some anti Tilly fan wrote it or its true and Tyler and Lily are half siblings?

See more at:

bossip.com/798061/some-hump-day-handsome-young-the-restless-man-candy-redaric-wi... />
    Hey AdrianeG I read the article and nowhere in there does it state that Tyler is the son of Malcolm and Dru. I mean really its BS I believe its just gossip somebody made up its not true. Don't believe it at all.

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list