List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 36068, Replies: 749
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #321   2013/07/09 09:45AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Good morning, Tyler shippers

#322   2013/07/09 02:10PM
    Chicken Alfredo

New video from Redaric : Rolling Out Magazine!

rollingout.com/videos/yr-star-redaric-williams-gives-an-inspirational-thought-to... />

He looks so handsome

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 02:11PM
    #323   2013/07/09 02:13PM
    Chicken Alfredo

I love his speaking voice, lol. Its not too soft or deep. Just right

#324   2013/07/10 03:22AM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: I love his speaking voice, lol. Its not too soft or deep. Just right

I agree! Redaric Williams is the sexiest... and the sweetest! If anyone is on Twitter, I hope you follow our guy, he's the nicest, always trying to respond to his fans and sometimes he replies to DMs ..

Loved that video!!

#325   2013/07/10 12:58PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good afternoon, everyone Xoxo to Mr. Williams!

#326   2013/07/10 01:39PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Tyler kisses Abby tomorrow. That was fast

#327   2013/07/10 02:37PM
    sun45

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Tyler kisses Abby tomorrow. That was fast

Hey Chicken Alfredo not surprised one bit about Tyler kissing Abby in fact I thought it would happen today in Wed's Can episode. However I expect Tyler to work very quickly when it comes to Abby and fast I say they will have sex by the end of the week.

#328   2013/07/10 03:04PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Tyler lovers.

Well, I'm disappointed that Tyler kisses Abby, but I knew it was coming. Just hope they don't have sex, but that'll probably happen too. Sigh.

#329   2013/07/10 06:42PM
    StarW

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Tyler lovers.

Well, I'm disappointed that Tyler kisses Abby, but I knew it was coming. Just hope they don't have sex, but that'll probably happen too. Sigh.

They will have sex, I'm sure. And I think Tyler is gonna try to get serious with Abby in order to forget about Lily. These writers have gold in their hands with this Tyler/Lily storyline. This should get VERY interesting if they do put Abby and Tyler together, have them fall for each other while Tyler is still deep in love with Lily... And have Lily and Cane imploding over this Hillary mess lol. Then finally give us our sexy Tily!

#330   2013/07/10 08:17PM
    SlowDownSpunky

Quote StarW:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Tyler lovers.

They will have sex, I'm sure. And I think Tyler is gonna try to get serious with Abby in order to forget about Lily. These writers have gold in their hands with this Tyler/Lily storyline. This should get VERY interesting if they do put Abby and Tyler together, have them fall for each other while Tyler is still deep in love with Lily... And have Lily and Cane imploding over this Hillary mess lol. Then finally give us our sexy Tily!

Gold on their hands? Don't know about that. Lily is a bore so she deserves to be with Cane and enjoyed by their legions of fans.

This new Abby lights up a scene everytime she enters a room, like sunshine. And she seems to take Tyler out of his dour or overly serious mood that he is stuck in everytime he is sharing a scene with Lily. Overall I like the Winters as a family but the further away Tyler gets from them the better. They are poison to the character and much of the backlash that was directed at Tyler when he first came aboard resulted from him pursuing a married mother of two. Is there any doubt TPTB went there because Lily at the time was the only black female on the show other than Tyler's sister?

While Y&R made bold moves to pair Lily with white men exclusively during her run, the show appears to have shied away from forming any long term relationships between a black male and a white female. It's overdue. The possibility of pairing Tyler with Lily (or Hillary as some here seem to want if the Lily/Tyler thing doesn't work out) would be a sign that they would limit Tyler's options during his time on the show, just as they did with Malcom. And the limitation of options for a young, sexy, male character, the lack of freedom of movement from one relationship to another for a character as the result of the color of his skin, is essentially death for such a character IMO. Without freedom of movement there is no spark, no surprise, no passion, no tension. Hmmm. Kinda like a young Neil when he arrived.

I want a true exploration of Tyler and Abby not some half-hearted nonsense that only tries to set up Tyler and Lily. I want the writers to be open to all options and willing to go any way, not have a final result set in stone. The writers felt their way with guys like Adam, and Daniel and Billy and even Mr. Snorefest Dylan who at first seemed to be getting tested with Avery and Sharon before they settled in on the current hookup status with Chelsea. He may not stay with Chelsea in the end but at least the writers let it all play out before they went with where they thought Dylan fit the best at this stage and time. As for Tyler? They had him pegged for Lily the first second he stepped on the show. There was no competition for his feelings, no tension, no element of surprise. That's boring! At least it could be justified if Lily was single. But she was a co-worker who was happily married and the mother of two children. And yet despite all of that the folks running the show just had to have Tyler go chasing after her because...because she was what, the only black chick in town? Bad choice. The writers ruined it and as a result kept Tyler on the shelf so long as a sex symbol that they had to resort to his one night stand/sex scene with that model Molly just to get him some action while he pined for Lily.

So I'm all aboard the Abby-Tyler train and will be very disappointed if half of their scenes together includes Lily somewhere in the background looking jealous. Ugh. Enough of that and enough of her. Their pairing shouldn't be some gimmick just to make Lily an emotional wreck.

Victor just had one of his recent few admirable moments when he told Abby, who was about to break up with Alex, that she should not give her heart to just anyone but instead to someone who would cherish her. It would be a moment wasted if the writers threw her right away in a phony romance with another guy (Tyler) who wasn't Mr. Right for her. It is past due for her to be in a meaningful relationship as well. I'm hoping her putting a pause on Tyler's aggressive moves on her is a sign that the writers have a plan for them to make what happens between her and Tyler as something substantial rather than some rushed roll in the hey (ala Alex).

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list