List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32532, Replies: 747
    « 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:
    #311   2013/07/07 04:29PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    LaBrae

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote Brooksie82: I like Tyler and although I think there's good chemistry with him and Lily, I think that it would be far more interesting to see him with Abby. To pair him with Lily would be great sex scenes but other than that, go back to yawns-ville like her and Cane is now.

I just want writers to chem test him with Hilary, lol

Me too! I actually think its coming down the line. I just got this strange feeling she might somehow be related to Lily.

#312   2013/07/07 06:14PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW: How are my fellow Tyler fans doing?? Are you all ready for Abby and Tyler next week?? I'm not.. lol

I've been biased for the last few weeks because I want Tily so bad, but I'm willing to give them a chance I doubt they'll change my mind, but we shall see. I'm just happy he's branching out and interacting with more characters. And plus, I'm looking for Tyler to be apart of something solid. Seeing him romp-hop was entertaining at first, but now it's starting to irk me. And remember, the more characters he interacts with, the more stories he can receive in the future

#313   2013/07/07 08:10PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote LaBrae:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: YAS, Today's my birthday Xoxo to the sexiest piece of chocolate in daytime, Redaric Williams

Happy Belated Birthday!! A fellow Cancer, my B-day was June 30th!

Happy Belated B-day to you too

#314   2013/07/07 08:59PM
    LaBrae

Quote fairland:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: Off topic: It's always great to see Mason, since they barely show him on Y&R anymore

I would love to see more of mason for sure. it is just like one epodes at a time. or at least less. I rather not see Mason go down to being the back burner. that would be like recurring role. We need mason to stick around much more. lets give mason more story line coverage please.

Yes, this has been another thing that has puzzled me...why aren't we seeing more of Mason? They really could create something him to be apart of. I saw him at the Underground talking with Noah, I actually hope this is the start of us seeing more of him. I really like the Mason character.

#315   2013/07/07 09:02PM
    LaBrae

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote LaBrae:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: YAS, Today's my birthday Xoxo to the sexiest piece of chocolate in daytime, Redaric Williams

Happy Belated Birthday!! A fellow Cancer, my B-day was June 30th!

Happy Belated B-day to you too

Thank you so much, CA!

#316   2013/07/07 11:32PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote StarW: How are my fellow Tyler fans doing?? Are you all ready for Abby and Tyler next week?? I'm not.. lol

I've been biased for the last few weeks because I want Tily so bad, but I'm willing to give them a chance I doubt they'll change my mind, but we shall see. I'm just happy he's branching out and interacting with more characters. And plus, I'm looking for Tyler to be apart of something solid. Seeing him romp-hop was entertaining at first, but now it's starting to irk me. And remember, the more characters he interacts with, the more stories he can receive in the future

I'm willing to give Abby and Tyler a try too I guess... Do I have the choice, anyway? lol... I just won't support them. Will try to enjoy Tyler because he's the one that matters to me the most in this. But I will never stop being a Tily fan.

#317   2013/07/08 10:08AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good morning, everyone. Read the spoilers, and they said Tyler and Abby will grow closer. The times we've seen them, they've "bumped" into each other, so I wonder how they'll grow closer. Will Abby ask Tyler out on a date, or vice versa? Will they "bump" into each other again, and hit it off from there? Who knows. C'mon Thursday

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 10:09AM
    #318   2013/07/08 02:31PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:

I'm willing to give Abby and Tyler a try too I guess... Do I have the choice, anyway? lol... I just won't support them. Will try to enjoy Tyler because he's the one that matters to me the most in this. But I will never stop being a Tily fan.

Same here!

#319   2013/07/08 03:55PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:

Same here!

I guess I'm just biaised because I want Tily so much lol. I do like Abby. I just don't want her to touch Lily's future man lol But Tyler needs and deserves to be happy. I have a feeling he's going to hurt Abby though lol... Because Redaric did say that Tyler would try to fall for Abby in order to forget about Lily... And I don't think he'll forget about Lily. Can you imagine if Tyler and Lily have an affair while both of them are involved with Abby and Cane?... LOL that would so soapy and sexy... But we've already seen that scenario with Phick and look how it ended... Ugh, I don't want that for Tily lol. Free Lily first before Tily happens...

#320   2013/07/08 04:01PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:

Same here!

I guess I'm just biaised because I want Tily so much lol. I do like Abby. I just don't want her to touch Lily's future man lol But Tyler needs and deserves to be happy. I have a feeling he's going to hurt Abby though lol... Because Redaric did say that Tyler would try to fall for Abby in order to forget about Lily... And I don't think he'll forget about Lily. Can you imagine if Tyler and Lily have an affair while both of them are involved with Abby and Cane?... LOL that would so soapy and sexy... But we've already seen that scenario with Phick and look how it ended... Ugh, I don't want that for Tily lol. Free Lily first before Tily happens...

I'm happy writers have taken Tyler out of Lanes orbit. If Lane were to break up, fans can't blame him because he's out of the picture And you're spot on about Tyler and happiness. He's been through so much in a short amount of time, it's about time something positive happens in his life. If it's with another woman, so be it.

« 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list