List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34808, Replies: 747
    « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:
    #301   2013/07/06 05:11PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote BillyMillerLover: Hi Tily shippers!

So I finally broke down a made a twitter account a few minutes ago:)Since I'm taking a hiatus from the show I want to still keep in touch with all of you and still discuss our Redaric Williams and Tily........so I'm at

https://twitter.com/lrg_00

I'm following Team Tyler and Lily too!
    Let's hope the writers don't make us wait too long for Tily:)

Thanks BMLover I'll be following you.

#302   2013/07/06 06:47PM
    StarW

Hey Tyler fans!

There's a new picture of Redaric Williams from his shoot for Rolling Out magazing, here it is : instagram.com/p/bR24urjVl_/#

Gorgeous as usual

#303   2013/07/06 08:35PM
    fairland

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Off topic: It's always great to see Mason, since they barely show him on Y&R anymore

I would love to see more of mason for sure. it is just like one epodes at a time. or at least less. I rather not see Mason go down to being the back burner. that would be like recurring role. We need mason to stick around much more. lets give mason more story line coverage please.

#304   2013/07/06 08:38PM
    fairland

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Hello, Mr. Michaelson. Hope you have a great weekend And hugs and kisses to my fellow Tyler shippers

I love myself some tyler to the core. I can not wait to see more tyler with another women that is Abby and tyler that will be too awesome to watch on my screen tv.

#305   2013/07/07 02:53AM
    StarW

Love and support for this hot young man Tyler Michaelson

#306   2013/07/07 02:51PM
    StarW

How are my fellow Tyler fans doing?? Are you all ready for Abby and Tyler next week?? I'm not.. lol

#307   2013/07/07 03:41PM
    salsera

Quote StarW: How are my fellow Tyler fans doing?? Are you all ready for Abby and Tyler next week?? I'm not.. lol

lol Honestly, I'm OK with him interacting with other characters besides the ones we've seen in the past few months. Am I excited for them to date, ehh, not really. Even though they have chemistry, I don't get much out of them. On the other hand, I'm here for Tyler being happy for a change...

#308   2013/07/07 03:54PM
    StarW

Quote salsera:
    Quote StarW: How are my fellow Tyler fans doing?? Are you all ready for Abby and Tyler next week?? I'm not.. lol

lol Honestly, I'm OK with him interacting with other characters besides the ones we've seen in the past few months. Am I excited for them to date, ehh, not really. Even though they have chemistry, I don't get much out of them. On the other hand, I'm here for Tyler being happy for a change...

I'm glad that Tyler gets to interact with other people too! And I want him happy... The only thing that could be interesting about that "Tabby" thing is that it might drive Lily crazy

#309   2013/07/07 04:15PM
    LaBrae

[quote]Quote StarW: Hey Tyler fans!

DeWayne Rogers who works for Rolling Out mag posted this link of Redaric, it's a ... sweet sexy video lol

rollingout.com/videos/rolling-out-features-the-abs-of-yr-star-redaric-williams/#... />
    I'm a little late but thanks for the video, StarW! Nice Abs on Mr. Williams.

#310   2013/07/07 04:24PM
    LaBrae

Quote Chicken Alfredo: YAS, Today's my birthday Xoxo to the sexiest piece of chocolate in daytime, Redaric Williams

Happy Belated Birthday!! A fellow Cancer, my B-day was June 30th!

« 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list