List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32561, Replies: 747
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/06 04:06AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Good morning!

#22   2013/06/06 05:59AM
    Gracewashere

Thank you for starting this thread. I too am a Redaric Williams fan. He is indeed a great addition to the Y&R. Hope he is here to stay for a good long time.

#23   2013/06/06 06:38AM
    salsera

Yay for this thread. I've been watching Y&R since I was a little one (even though I'm still fairly young) and Tyler is one of the first characters to really appeal to me in a while, so Kudos to RW. Also, kudos to the writers for giving the show some diversity and not back-burning the diverse characters they do have. That's always been a disappointment.

Also, I think it's a testament to RW that his acting chops have really improved despite detractors. I hope he keeps getting better.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 06:41AM
    #24   2013/06/06 08:03AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Gracewashere: Thank you for starting this thread. I too am a Redaric Williams fan. He is indeed a great addition to the Y&R. Hope he is here to stay for a good long time.

Hi, Grace!

It was revealed months ago that Tyler and Leslie were on contract, so the Michealsons aren't going anywhere, anytime soon

#25   2013/06/06 08:09AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote salsera: Yay for this thread. I've been watching Y&R since I was a little one (even though I'm still fairly young) and Tyler is one of the first characters to really appeal to me in a while, so Kudos to RW. Also, kudos to the writers for giving the show some diversity and not back-burning the diverse characters they do have. That's always been a disappointment.

Also, I think it's a testament to RW that his acting chops have really improved despite detractors. I hope he keeps getting better.

Yes to everthing! I began watching Y&R when I was a child as well. Every morning, me and my grandmother would watch the show together. It was like a bonding moment for us I'm not too hip about everything that took place, but all I knew was that I LOVED Malcolm, Sharon and Drucilla, lol. Tyler and Leslie are the best newbies, Imo...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 08:10AM
    #26   2013/06/06 10:54AM
    sun45

Yeah I'm so glad someone made another thread to support our guy and favorite actor RW his great addition to Y&R. In fact his the only new character I'm invested in besides Leslie. OH yeah here is hoping that RW remains apart of the canvas for a long time. Hugs and Kisses RW love your character Tyler keep up the good work. xoxo

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 10:57AM
    #27   2013/06/06 10:58AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Tylers' body is so sexy, it's not even funny

(Referring to todays' episode)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 10:58AM
    #28   2013/06/06 11:08AM
    Gracewashere

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote Gracewashere: Thank you for starting this thread. I too am a Redaric Williams fan. He is indeed a great addition to the Y&R. Hope he is here to stay for a good long time.

Hi, Grace!

It was revealed months ago that Tyler and Leslie were on contract, so the Michealsons aren't going anywhere, anytime soon

Excellent, glad to hear that both Tyler and Leslie are on contract. There is just something about Tyler that makes me want to see/know more about the character. I find myself searching for spoilers for the upcoming weeks to ensure myself that Tyler will be in some story line, especially with Lily.

#29   2013/06/06 11:10AM
    butterfly af...

Showing my baby some love.

#30   2013/06/06 02:25PM
    Chicken Alfredo

No Tyler tomorrow

Thankfully, us Tyler shippers were able to see him shirtless before weeks end. This should keep us tied down until next week

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list