List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34748, Replies: 747
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2013/06/30 02:02PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    salsera

Yeah, right now I'm loving to hate Devon and Neil actually. I don't mind either of the actors though, they're just playing their roles really well right now. lol

Yes, I do hope Tyler is on next week. Do only Lane get to celebrate the 4th of July? No grilling at Noah and Tyler's place!?

#272   2013/06/30 02:11PM
    StarW

Quote salsera: Yeah, right now I'm loving to hate Devon and Neil actually. I don't mind either of the actors though, they're just playing their roles really well right now. lol

Yes, I do hope Tyler is on next week. Do only Lane get to celebrate the 4th of July? No grilling at Noah and Tyler's place!?

Count me in guys, I'm loving Tyler and Devon feud too even though both Devon and Neil DO annoy the hell out of me lol but it's fun to watch... Of course the actors do a GREAT job playing their roles. I love them all (especially Redaric Williams but you know it lol). I can separate fiction and reality lol

And I agree with you salsera, I wish Tyler and Noah would do something for the 4th of July too lol But I'm sure Tyler WILL be busy... with Abby.

#273   2013/07/01 07:57AM
    ShadamNuke09

Good morning all.

As always, ready to see Tyler. He has become my second fave male character on his show. My first being Adam. I just didn't think that I'd come to love his character so much.

#274   2013/07/01 01:22PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good afternoon, lovies Hopefully Mr. Michaelson is on Tuesday

#275   2013/07/01 01:59PM
    salsera

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Good afternoon, lovies Hopefully Mr. Michaelson is on Tuesday

Me too!

#276   2013/07/01 02:42PM
    StarW

Quote ShadamNuke09: Good morning all.

As always, ready to see Tyler. He has become my second fave male character on his show. My first being Adam. I just didn't think that I'd come to love his character so much.

I know right? But the first I saw him, I knew he had potential! He's my fave male character on the show!

#277   2013/07/01 04:18PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Good morning all.

I know right? But the first I saw him, I knew he had potential! He's my fave male character on the show!

You and I both Hopefully, in the future Tyler can get down and dirty in a story line. As an actor/actress it's never a good idea to stay stagnant. I want him to exercise his talent

#278   2013/07/01 04:19PM
    Chicken Alfredo

No Tyler tomorrow

#279   2013/07/01 06:56PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Red posted this not too long ago ...

s2smagazine.com/74492/date-night-with-redaric-williams/#.UdIusCXKcL0.twitter

#280   2013/07/01 08:35PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Red posted this not too long ago ...

s2smagazine.com/74492/date-night-with-redaric-williams/#.UdIusCXKcL0.twitter

Nice... I mean VERY nice!

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list