List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 37082, Replies: 749
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2013/06/25 03:44PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    salsera

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote salsera: Tyler has been arguing with everyone lately, but I'll probably be entertained because Neil's been getting on my nerves. I wonder what kind of commentary will come of the Twitter chat during that episode.

That's what I was wondering too

I am assuming this twitter commentary will take place tomorrow around 12:30 or so???

It's at 12:30 Eastern Time (when the show airs on the East Coast). I like Noah. So happy they're both live-tweeting the show!

#242   2013/06/25 04:00PM
    Chicken Alfredo

I still believe Tyler will be framed as if he's responsible for the blog. And when the truth comes at, he'll shine

#243   2013/06/25 04:32PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: I still believe Tyler will be framed as if he's responsible for the blog. And when the truth comes at, he'll shine

Why would Redaric say that Tyler is not That nice then?

#244   2013/06/25 05:15PM
    Tily4life

Quote StarW:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: I still believe Tyler will be framed as if he's responsible for the blog. And when the truth comes at, he'll shine

This is just my own speculation but perhaps he was just alluding to the fact that he may be blamed for the blog. Without giving away the plot, maybe he's stopped short of saying he'll be cleared of it. But for the meantime, he will be the vindictive blogger. Now that he's been fired, it may appear that he has the motive?

#245   2013/06/25 07:26PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Tily4life:
    Quote StarW:

This is just my own speculation but perhaps he was just alluding to the fact that he may be blamed for the blog. Without giving away the plot, maybe he's stopped short of saying he'll be cleared of it. But for the meantime, he will be the vindictive blogger. Now that he's been fired, it may appear that he has the motive?

Agreed. I don't think he shared too much, because he couldn't. I thought character were obligated to share a certain amount of the show.

#246   2013/06/26 02:58AM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote Tily4life:
    Quote StarW:

Agreed. I don't think he shared too much, because he couldn't. I thought character were obligated to share a certain amount of the show.

Oh ok

#247   2013/06/26 07:01AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good morning, everyone

#248   2013/06/26 08:07AM
    Gracewashere

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Good morning, everyone

Good Moring Also. I was feeling a little depressed by this show, but your cheerful good morning cheered me up. Tyler (Redaric Willliams) is about the only reason I am continuing to watch this show after 40 years or so. Still hoping for a Tyler/Lily connection, but that too is waning on my part. Today's Canadian show will either put one of the final nails in the coffin for me, or continue to keep me as a viewer. I think it will be what Lily has to say to Cane regarding Tyler. If she professes her undyling love for "Superman" then I am so out of here.

But thank you for the cheerful Good Morning. You guys are great indeed. Best thread indeed along with the Lily/Tyler thread on this board. Go Tily.

#249   2013/06/26 01:49PM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere:

Good Moring Also. I was feeling a little depressed by this show, but your cheerful good morning cheered me up. Tyler (Redaric Willliams) is about the only reason I am continuing to watch this show after 40 years or so. Still hoping for a Tyler/Lily connection, but that too is waning on my part. Today's Canadian show will either put one of the final nails in the coffin for me, or continue to keep me as a viewer. I think it will be what Lily has to say to Cane regarding Tyler. If she professes her undyling love for "Superman" then I am so out of here.

But thank you for the cheerful Good Morning. You guys are great indeed. Best thread indeed along with the Lily/Tyler thread on this board. Go Tily.

Feel free to not watch the show (it sucks anyway, I'm not here for Lame) but please stay with us on here lol I love all your posts!

#250   2013/06/26 11:20PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Gracewashere:

Your welcome, Grace. From the looks of things, I'll be spending more time on this thread than the Tily thread...

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list