List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32488, Replies: 747
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/12 09:56AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote BillyMillerLover: New video ladies.....!!
    I need more Tyler and Lily on my DVR:) lol

Enjoy!! I have to admit this one was really fun to make!

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00

Lisa

Thanks, Lisa!

#92   2013/06/12 10:46AM
    StarW

Quote BillyMillerLover: New video ladies.....!!
    I need more Tyler and Lily on my DVR:) lol

Enjoy!! I have to admit this one was really fun to make!

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00

Lisa

Nice video, thanks for making it!

#93   2013/06/12 10:56AM
    StarW

Quote ShadamNuke09: Good morning fellow Redaric/Tyler fans.

Any day when he is on is a good day. I reluctantly did see some chem between Tyler and Abby, but in no way do I ship them. As always, I enjoy his scenes with Noah. Their bromance is something that they both need.

Hi ShadamNuke09, I do think that Tyler and Abby have chemistry... I just don't see ROMANTIC or SEXUAL chemistry between them lol... That's why I believe they would make great friends... Instead of lovers.

Quote Tily4life: I think Tyler's sex scene with Quinn was just a teaser of his skills in the sack. They showed a bit before and after, but not the main event (well, as much as can be shown on daytime tv).

When Tily finally get their love scene, trust that the writers will get down to the nitty gritty and make it an EVENT!!

I agree with y'all. I want a real love scene too! And I really hope you're right Tily4life. You're always positive, it's amazing. But I honestly think that Tyler is going to sleep with that Hilary girl before Lily... Lily will always be my first choice anyway. But all I want right now is to see if Tyler and Hilary have chemistry. Because it's one thing to be both pretty... but chemistry is important... And if they do have chemistry, well good for them. I'll always ship Tily no matter what lol. I hope Hilary is only angst...

#94   2013/06/12 01:05PM
    Tily4life

I think Hilary will be more than angst. She will be the catalyst to end the Lane marriage. Seeing Tyler develop real feelings and a relationship with Hilary, will up the stakes and make Lily realize that he's slipping away.

I think things will start moving once he gets with Hilary. And Cane will have the inside scoop on them since Hilary will be working as Cane's assistant.

#95   2013/06/12 02:35PM
    sun45

Quote Tily4life: I think Hilary will be more than angst. She will be the catalyst to end the Lane marriage. Seeing Tyler develop real feelings and a relationship with Hilary, will up the stakes and make Lily realize that he's slipping away.

I think things will start moving once he gets with Hilary. And Cane will have the inside scoop on them since Hilary will be working as Cane's assistant.

Oh yeah Tilly4life sometimes I really believe you are in my head we think so much a like that its scary but I still believe Tyler will always want Lily and I'm just hoping that this new woman will finally make Lily come to her senses once in for all. I still have hope for Lily/Tyler and I believe they will be given a chance at a real relationship. xoxo Tilly shippers.

#96   2013/06/12 04:30PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Redaric Williams will be in New Orleans, July 4th

www.essence.com/festival/speaker/redaric-williams/

#97   2013/06/12 05:16PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: I think Hilary will be more than angst. She will be the catalyst to end the Lane marriage. Seeing Tyler develop real feelings and a relationship with Hilary, will up the stakes and make Lily realize that he's slipping away.

Quote sun45: Oh yeah Tilly4life sometimes I really believe you are in my head we think so much a like that its scary but I still believe Tyler will always want Lily and I'm just hoping that this new woman will finally make Lily come to her senses once in for all. I still have hope for Lily/Tyler and I believe they will be given a chance at a real relationship. xoxo Tilly shippers.

Thank you guys for giving Tily shippers so much hope, you are the best!

I do believe that the writers are not done with Tily... Well I hope so. And if really Hilary is the catalyst to end the Lane marriage, I'll be damned fine with it and will enjoy this storyline! I just hope that they won't use Abby as Tyler's new love interest. It should be much more interesting with Hilary, IMO.

#98   2013/06/12 05:18PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Redaric Williams will be in New Orleans, July 4th

www.essence.com/festival/speaker/redaric-williams/

Hey I saw his tweet earlier, unfortunately I don't live in New Orleans But maybe I could work my magic and make it there hehe It would be awesome to meet him, he really seems like a nice guy!

#99   2013/06/12 07:41PM
    salsera

Quote StarW:

I do believe that the writers are not done with Tily... Well I hope so. And if really Hilary is the catalyst to end the Lane marriage, I'll be damned fine with it and will enjoy this storyline! I just hope that they won't use Abby as Tyler's new love interest. It should be much more interesting with Hilary, IMO.

I'm trying to figure out how Tyler would get mixed up with Hilary who works at CI (if I'm remembering the spoiler correctly) and is presumably Cane's new assistant (?). Hmmm. I still feel like the writers are eventually going to go there with Tyler and Lily but I'm curious how Tyler/Hilary would play out -- if it even does.

I really do hope Tyler gets more happy moments in the near future. I like his scenes with Noah. Now people can stop calling him mopey, whiny, etc.

#100   2013/06/13 12:18AM
    StarW

Quote salsera:
    Quote StarW:

I'm trying to figure out how Tyler would get mixed up with Hilary who works at CI (if I'm remembering the spoiler correctly) and is presumably Cane's new assistant (?). Hmmm. I still feel like the writers are eventually going to go there with Tyler and Lily but I'm curious how Tyler/Hilary would play out -- if it even does.

I really do hope Tyler gets more happy moments in the near future. I like his scenes with Noah. Now people can stop calling him mopey, whiny, etc.

It always amaze me when people call him mopey, whiney, etc. Adam is far worse than Tyler in the whining department! Some people need to stop acting like Tyler was the only one.

I don't know how Tyler and Hilary are going to hook up... Maybe they will meet somewhere (Crimson Lights, Club, OTB,..) and become lovers. You never know. All I hope is that they won't last lol! And that she's been brought only to be the catalyst to Lily and Cane imploding... I'm here for Tily, nothing else.

But I do want to see Tyler happy for once! He deserves it. And I wanna see how these two look together, I'm sure they will be a pretty couple.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list