List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Which characters make you yawn and tune out?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which characters make you yawn and tune out?

Started by Lollicop at 2013/06/05 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:47AM, Views: 2398, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/06/06 02:00PM
    Re: Which characters make you yawn and tune out?
    countryMomof4

For me it's Chlovin. Just NOT interested in them.

#42   2013/06/06 02:02PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Lollicop: Chelsea and Dylan is becoming too much but Dylan and Avery take the cake! I used to love Avery because she was a threat to Phyllis and Nick. But now that the Phick thing is over, I'm ready for Avery to leave. I thought I would never say that.
    Chelsea is crying about this baby thing is too much. She makes Dylan boring. Send them on a boat. She shows just how naive he is and THAT is unattractive.

Y&R is missing a villain, troublemaker..SOMEONE bad! Adam should revert to bad but it ain't gonna happen. We need some AAAAACTION!!

What do you think? Please, weigh in.

Agreed. Dylan, Avery, Chelsea... Also Leslie, NuAbby, Alex and NuKyle is weirding me out a bit.

#43   2013/06/06 02:04PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote chancegirl: Lately is Sharon. She has no storyline. She is just on an island with no friends, no job and no love life. There just isn't much use for her lately.

Yes, they have rendered Sharon completely useless. Same with Nikki.

#44   2013/06/06 02:25PM
    Collett

Devon......BORING!!!!!!!

#45   2013/06/07 07:27AM
    On a Clear Day

I still watch the show without FF but I think they are writing ALL the characters as boring right now. The only time I show a pulse is when Adam exchanges a few good one-liners with someone or shows an inkling of a s/l. Like they have me slightly curious and interested with his new relationship with Victor and/or possibly with Melonie. I can't stand to see or hear his mopey talk about Chel any longer. I find Victor bearable again with an inkling of humanity. Can't stand the spoiled brat talk from Vicki about Daddy giving more attention to Adam than her. She sued Vic for 1/2 billion and said she wanted her independence and nothing to do with him so why this now? Urgg.

#46   2013/06/10 11:06AM
    jacksmyguy

Lily and Leslie are at the top of my list. I find Lily's constant little girl giggling a turnoff. Regarding Leslie, I just don't care for this character and feel that she gets way too much air time. I feel that way about Tyler as well...he's just not an interesting character to me. I would probably add Chloe to this group; I simply find her to be too intrusive in other people's lives which makes her annoying. Overall, as a long time viewer of the show, I prefer S/L about the core characters and would rather see more of them.

#47   2013/06/10 11:12AM
    KatGotToGo

Cane , Chloe thinks she is the best thing to happen now
    she wants to run Chelsea life ,
    Fen needs a good story line instead of making appear as a
    wimp Neal needs to get better s/l.

#48   2013/06/10 11:33AM
    imtickledpink

Nothing more boring than Jack and his dead dad!!!! Fast forward every single time!!!

Next would be Lily and Cain YAWN!!!!

#49   2013/06/10 11:47AM
    starlight19

It's got to be Kevin/Chloe, Abby, Kyle, Summer, Tyler and Mason which he seems to be MIA for the most part. This whole fashion line,BOOORING nothing to write home about. Victor and Adam talking about NE business and Lily and Cane.

Biggest yawner- Dylan and Chelsea, Chelsea and Dylan, Dylan and Chelsea, Chelsea and Dylan and this whole Baby storyline wrap it up already, UGH!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 11:48AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list