List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Which characters make you yawn and tune out?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which characters make you yawn and tune out?

Started by Lollicop at 2013/06/05 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:47AM, Views: 2500, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/05 09:10PM
    Re: Which characters make you yawn and tune out?
    Lollicop

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote jamie in Ga: I never yawn during Y&R. I Have loved this soap for many years.

I'll watch anything to do with YR! I never fast-forward anyone. But there are a couple situations right now that have me losing my concentration somewhat. Like when I see Vic and Adam in a scene now, unlike before I'll go water a couple plants in the sink and catch the latter part of the scene or the next scene as it starts up.

Haha! Yeah I loved Adam and Vic spars but I lover their attempt at a decent relationship. But yeah I struggle too focus when Avery rambles. She's always rocking like she has diarrhea and it's driving me crazy! Arggggh

#22   2013/06/05 09:12PM
    Old1

Quote Lollicop:
    Quote trixie60: I have to say it would be Kevin. I think Chloe would be a lot more interesting without him. And Jeffery. It's a good thing we haven't seen much of him at all.

Babyvelvet, I love my Y&R, lol. But Chloe, I would love to stick a wet sock in her mouth. Yes, in addition to Chloe and Dylan, Chloe is annoying.

Everybody is a saint right now and in the last two days, it's been driving me nuts. I need drama!!! It's a soap!!!

The whole show is boring and all of the characters are boring.

#23   2013/06/05 09:16PM
    Chicken Nerd

Absolutely no character bores me, or makes me yawn....you guys have heard of the FF button? (Though I must admit, with all the FF, I have to wonder if I even saw the show! )

#24   2013/06/05 09:17PM
    zuzu61

Quote Old1:
    Quote Lollicop:
    Quote trixie60: I have to say it would be Kevin. I think Chloe would be a lot more interesting without him. And Jeffery. It's a good thing we haven't seen much of him at all.

Babyvelvet, I love my Y&R, lol. But Chloe, I would love to stick a wet sock in her mouth. Yes, in addition to Chloe and Dylan, Chloe is annoying.

Everybody is a saint right now and in the last two days, it's been driving me nuts. I need drama!!! It's a soap!!!

Because they are showing ALL the BORING actors every day!
    (except for Villy)
    The GREAT talents they have access to are hardly ever given any screen time!!

#25   2013/06/05 09:19PM
    Old1

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Old1:
    Quote Lollicop:

Because they are showing ALL the BORING actors every day!
    (except for Villy)
    The GREAT talents they have access to are hardly ever given any screen time!!

The characters used to be great, now they are not. They are totally wasting some of the best talent on daytime tv for these scenes that are repeated over and over. Chelsea has been pregnant just about the whole time she has been in town. That is not good story telling IMO. Sloppy and lazy.

#26   2013/06/05 09:21PM
    ShadamNuke09

Avery, Chelsea, Kevin, Dylan, Cane, and Victoria.

#27   2013/06/05 09:23PM
    Chicken Nerd

Quote sunmama: Dylan, Dylan, Dylan

Chloe, Kevin, Chelsea, Dylan, Avery

Did I mention Dylan

The whole show is making me tune out. I can't wait until the paternity comes out, I'll stick around for that and bring the popcorn for when Phyllis' head explodes

Probably tune in for the death of the Duchess, but I am not expecting much. Then probably done with this show.

I honestly don't think I have seen him smile...he is turning 'sad' into an Art Form.

#28   2013/06/05 09:29PM
    zuzu61

Quote ninjamin: I hit the FF button whenever I see:

Adam/Victor
    Adam/Chelsea
    Chelsea/Dylan
    Chelsea/Chloe

Zzzzzzzzz....! BORING! They literally have the same empty conversation over and over and over again! On REPEAT! Chelsea and that stupid baby story. Blech!

Adam, Chelsea, Dylan, Carmine, Cane, Tyler, Lily, Adam, Chloe, Chelsea, Kevin, Dylan, Summer, Carmine, Victor, Cane..
    I'm sure there's more but I'm so bored, I'm yawning just thinking about them.

#29   2013/06/05 09:35PM
    Silver Pearl

For me, it's Dylan & Chelsea--BORING!!!!! Next is Kevin & Chloe!!!!

#30   2013/06/05 09:54PM
    dafyduc

I FF anything chelsea, most of avery scenes get ff and I can't stand chloe so there really isn't all that much to watch anymore. It's been so long I kinda forget who the other characters are

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list