List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Which characters make you yawn and tune out?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which characters make you yawn and tune out?

Started by Lollicop at 2013/06/05 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:47AM, Views: 2553, Replies: 48
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/05 05:54PM
    Which characters make you yawn and tune out?
    Lollicop

Chelsea and Dylan is becoming too much but Dylan and Avery take the cake! I used to love Avery because she was a threat to Phyllis and Nick. But now that the Phick thing is over, I'm ready for Avery to leave. I thought I would never say that.
    Chelsea is crying about this baby thing is too much. She makes Dylan boring. Send them on a boat. She shows just how naive he is and THAT is unattractive.

Y&R is missing a villain, troublemaker..SOMEONE bad! Adam should revert to bad but it ain't gonna happen. We need some AAAAACTION!!

What do you think? Please, weigh in.

#2   2013/06/05 05:57PM
    Re: Which characters make you yawn and tune out?
    fairland

I would pick if i am tired to watch is kevin. I can not think of any one else at the moment.

#3   2013/06/05 06:00PM
    BabyVelvet

Neil, Cane, Devon, Leslie, Chloe, I thinks that's about it, but it's no big deal to me. There's almost always something on the show that holds my interest. Sometimes, the show has a lot of great scenes and I find the whole episode entertaining.
    I love the show, and I'm not ashamed to say so!

#4   2013/06/05 06:02PM
    trixie60

I have to say it would be Kevin. I think Chloe would be a lot more interesting without him. And Jeffery. It's a good thing we haven't seen much of him at all.

#5   2013/06/05 06:05PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Kevin and Chloe!

#6   2013/06/05 06:05PM
    Lollicop

Quote trixie60: I have to say it would be Kevin. I think Chloe would be a lot more interesting without him. And Jeffery. It's a good thing we haven't seen much of him at all.

Babyvelvet, I love my Y&R, lol. But Chloe, I would love to stick a wet sock in her mouth. Yes, in addition to Chloe and Dylan, Chloe is annoying.

Everybody is a saint right now and in the last two days, it's been driving me nuts. I need drama!!! It's a soap!!!

#7   2013/06/05 06:09PM
    Cimpala05

Adam and Sharon...when they are together in any way. Also, Chelsea and Dylan...for the same reasons. Also, you can throw that meddlesome, bad advice giving, Chloe on the pile as well!

#8   2013/06/05 06:19PM
    yandrfan99

Yawn fest for me Chelsea and Dylan, Chloe and her dumb advise to Chelsea, Chloe and Kevin, Tyler and did I say Tyler,

#9   2013/06/05 06:22PM
    chancegirl

Lately is Sharon. She has no storyline. She is just on an island with no friends, no job and no love life. There just isn't much use for her lately.

#10   2013/06/05 06:26PM
    bukopandan

With Phyl, a loud but flat one-note rant is something that bores me so much even though I absolutely cannot stand her and enjoy seeing her be the fool that she is. But this aside, I hate to have to say that Chloe is killing me. She is so Debbie Downer these days. Whenever I see her walk up towards Chelsea, I get this oh-god-no feeling inside.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list