List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Started by ninjamin at 2013/06/05 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:18AM, Views: 20207, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/06/10 10:05AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack
    Tambam

I will be completely sickened with this if Jack is the father. Summer and Kyle have swapped spit tongues and all. That is truly disgusting!!!! If the writers do this what vomit fest. GROSSSSSS!!!

#52   2013/06/10 10:21AM
    daisy1984

Quote Tambam: I will be completely sickened with this if Jack is the father. Summer and Kyle have swapped spit tongues and all. That is truly disgusting!!!! If the writers do this what vomit fest. GROSSSSSS!!!

I have to agree with you. Nick had plenty of time to confirm whether he was Summer's father or not. It has been obvious for some time that Summer was attracted to Kyle. Nick should have done something back then before the relationship between Summer and Kyle progressed as far as it has. There is such an ick factor to this now. If Jack is Summer's father, how does Summer ever forgive Nick for this? How do you get unattracted to your half brother?

#53   2013/06/10 10:25AM
    valleycliffe

first off, HURRAY, IT'S BACK ONLINE...

i love that jackie will be sweetpea's daddy....

summer will be heartbroken kyle can't deflower her.

#54   2013/06/10 10:40AM
    Tambam

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote Tambam: I will be completely sickened with this if Jack is the father. Summer and Kyle have swapped spit tongues and all. That is truly disgusting!!!! If the writers do this what vomit fest. GROSSSSSS!!!

I have to agree with you. Nick had plenty of time to confirm whether he was Summer's father or not. It has been obvious for some time that Summer was attracted to Kyle. Nick should have done something back then before the relationship between Summer and Kyle progressed as far as it has. There is such an ick factor to this now. If Jack is Summer's father, how does Summer ever forgive Nick for this? How do you get unattracted to your half brother?

Oh I am shuddering.... They've taken this too far (the writers) If Summer is Jacks why the he11 are they making us watch a veritable incest story line in progress?? It's over the line. Them passionately kissing. Summer fantasizing and making plans about sex with him. I mean I don't find this entertaining. I never thought I see the day incest was on my daytime program.

#55   2013/06/10 10:50AM
    valleycliffe

did you miss the cricket/scott grainger s/l?

they were even engaged to be married as was cole and vikki and billy and mac...

nothing new at all.

#56   2013/06/10 10:55AM
    Tambam

Quote valleycliffe: did you miss the cricket/scott grainger s/l?

nothing new at all.

Um yes I did see and Somehow imo it doesn't seem as bad because I don't recall a make out fest with Billy and Mac and they were cousins not siblings. It seems more sick when it's siblings. But I was grossed out at the time with them too. and Billy and Mac turned out not to be related. Vikki and cole , not related. Scott and Cricket never made out, she wasn't interested.

#57   2013/06/10 10:56AM
    KatGotToGo

Ain't that the truth always rerun story lines. This one with Chelsea who's the baby's daddy! In real life it really breaks a man's spirit.

#58   2013/06/10 11:15AM
    LucySnowe

Quote Tambam:

nothing new at all.

Um yes I did see and Somehow imo it doesn't seem as bad because I don't recall a make out fest with Billy and Mac and they were cousins not siblings. It seems more sick when it's siblings. But I was grossed out at the time with them too. and Billy and Mac turned out not to be related. Vikki and cole , not related. Scott and Cricket never made out, she wasn't interested.

They were engaged. Of course they made out!

#59   2013/06/10 11:18AM
    Tambam

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote Tambam:

nothing new at all.

They were engaged. Of course they made out!

I answered this in another thread. I was quite young at that time and don't recall it that much but I find that gross too.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list