List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Started by ninjamin at 2013/06/05 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:18AM, Views: 20357, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/06 10:48AM
    Re: June 17th - Nick & Phyllis TELL Summer & Jack!!
    justmyopinion

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

I think Nick tells Phyllis and they tell Jack together. I think Jack will see Phyllis' disappointment in being him Summer's father, which will cause conflict between him and Phyllis. Then the three of them will tell Summer together.
    I think this creates the most drama.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine what would make Phyl actually leave when Summer needs her, but maybe she'll feel like an outcast all the way around. She'll feel like more of a victim than poor Jack when he sees how disappointed she is that he's the dad.

Maybe she wants to leave WITH Summer, but Summer refuses, in order to get to know Jack better? And Phyllis can't deal with the fact that there is no tie to Nick anymore, which kills her relationship with Jack. My guess is she goes to live with Daniel to cope, as she can't deal with seeing Nick anymore.

#42   2013/06/06 10:59AM
    valleycliffe

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

I think Nick tells Phyllis and they tell Jack together. I think Jack will see Phyllis' disappointment in being him Summer's father, which will cause conflict between him and Phyllis. Then the three of them will tell Summer together.
    I think this creates the most drama.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine what would make Phyl actually leave when Summer needs her, but maybe she'll feel like an outcast all the way around. She'll feel like more of a victim than poor Jack when he sees how disappointed she is that he's the dad.

Maybe she wants to leave WITH Summer, but Summer refuses, in order to get to know Jack better? And Phyllis can't deal with the fact that there is no tie to Nick anymore, which kills her relationship with Jack. My guess is she goes to live with Daniel to cope, as she can't deal with seeing Nick anymore.

well justmyopinion, that is how i think it will go down too...

#43   2013/06/06 11:03AM
    janetb

Quote babydylon: I can only say I hope we won't be disappointed.

I expect that Nick will use Cassie's death as his excuse for lying about the initial test results and never finding out the truth.The Newmans have always defended and forgiven Victor for his lies and will likely do the same for Nick.I've never really been interested in this s/l but hope those that are won't be disappointed.

#44   2013/06/06 02:48PM
    Ebybrowempoly

for years noah gave sharon a hard time. he was like ok with nick and phyllis . to me it was a slap in his mothers face .i feel he always blame sharon for thier family breaking up. but with this news he might finaly see and feel what sharon was feeling . he will be so mad at nick.i would love to see him give nick a dressing down like he did his mother ar one time .nick was alway the one that came out like a rose in noah eyes. now its time for noah to really see nick.

phyllis that one tie she always threw up in sharon face as well as avery she will not be able to do that. she will see there was no big love story with her and nick. it was sex games and the baby nick had to have.

#45   2013/06/06 08:41PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote ninjamin:
    Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote ninjamin: The audience has been waiting 8 long years for this story!!!

Finally, it's happening!

I know. Thank god for these spoilers. I don't know how much longer I can hang on. Watching day after day of the Chelsea/Dylan/BABY crap is really too much. I no longer watch unless the recaps/spoilers say something is moving this paternity story along.

I feel ya! This Summer paternity is the ONLY reason I'm still watching Y&R. Oh, and sometimes the Lauren/Carmine stuff is amusing. But everything else is a crashing bore.

Now they need to hurry up and get on with the SUMMER PATERNITY story!

It's been weeks since Nick sent off that DNA sample.

I totally agree that the show right now is very boring and spending way too much time on characters like Chelsea and her lie, Lilly and Tyler, and Neil and Leslie, all of which are not interesting to me. Long-time viewers have been waiting years for this disclosure about Summer's paternity which is finally being addressed and now dragging on way too long. The fallout from this revelation will rock many people and relationships. It would also be great to see a corporate battle take place over control of Chancellor Industries now that Jeanne Cooper's character is gone. This could bring back some excitement with other underused characters such as Jill, Tucker (if he is brought back), Cane, etc. all fighting for control. Heck, Adam could even be thrown into the mix trying to get his hands on Chancellor and to become an even bigger businessman than Victor. That would be much more exciting than most of the lame S/L going on now.

#46   2013/06/07 03:19AM
    Blue 501

AND he will remember that he left his mother to move in with Nick & Phyllis & took NIck's side & actually blamed Sharon for the breakup of their family. Since Noah is basically a good guy, he is going to feel so guilty & is going to wonder how much his deserting his mother in her time of need contributed to Sharon's problems.

#47   2013/06/07 06:00AM
    Saturn12345

Quote ninjamin:
    Quote SoapSweetie:
    Quote ninjamin: National Enquirer Y&R Spoilers: Week of June 17th

Phyllis and Nick prepare to tell Jack and Summer the truth

Jack questions the actual reason behind Traci's return

Devon confronts Lily about her feelings for Tyler

Neil and Leslie take action against the blogger

Thanks.I can't wait to see Phyllis' head blow off!!!!

Yep, her head will explode.

Can't wait for Jack to rip into Nick!

Summer is going to have a mental break down.

Especially if she already had sex with Kyle. lol

I hope Phyllis doesn't quit her job before Nick tells Phyllis, Jack and Summer the truth.

#48   2013/06/07 09:31PM
    Ebybrowempoly

Noah is going to feel it the most his dad walked out on them to claim a baby he knew might not be his. Years past and the only reason he did anything about it was to keep summer away from kyle in case they were blood. Noah has seen what his mother went through as well as him. Both nick and Noah walked away from Sharon when she needed them the most. He might blame his father for a lot of what his mother went through.he will blame himself as well.

#49   2013/06/09 05:52AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack
    Candace

Test

#50   2013/06/10 09:30AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack
    KatGotToGo

Nick has been sitting on this info for 18 years I really believe that Nick is still the Dad. With Phyllis leaving the show just doesn't make sense for her to leave with an
    open can of worms.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list