List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Started by ninjamin at 2013/06/05 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:18AM, Views: 20209, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/05 07:55PM
    Re: June 17th - Nick & Phyllis TELL Summer & Jack!!
    bukopandan

Quote JRTA:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

I think Nick tells Phyllis and they tell Jack together. I think Jack will see Phyllis' disappointment in being him Summer's father, which will cause conflict between him and Phyllis. Then the three of them will tell Summer together.
    I think this creates the most drama.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine what would make Phyl actually leave when Summer needs her, but maybe she'll feel like an outcast all the way around. She'll feel like more of a victim than poor Jack when he sees how disappointed she is that he's the dad.

#32   2013/06/05 07:59PM
    bukopandan

Quote JRTA: I do wonder how much Summer knows about how she came to be?! Does she know that Phyllis had an affair with Nick, while he was married to Sharon and grieving Cassie? Does she know that Phyllis was also sleeping with Jack? I wonder how much of her mothers past she knows, because that too could effect her reaction.

Yeah. Some people on the MB brought this up when Phyl and Nick and Sharon sat down with Summer last week, and I am very curious to know just how much Summer will be told. She'll figure a lot out. She'll feel horrible about herself, although none of it was her fault. I don't think she'll be so shallow as to romanticize what happened with the adults--I think she'll be icked out. And maybe even more sympathetic towards Sharon.

#33   2013/06/05 08:30PM
    Lizzytish

Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

Maybe the second part of Phyllis' revelation is she finds out that Summer has had sex with Kyle. Well, I don't think she'll have too much time to be fretting about her sister and her ex.

#34   2013/06/05 08:49PM
    ninjamin

My guess is... Phyllis finds out she has cancer OR something tragic happens to Daniel or Lucy and she needs to move to Savannah.

#35   2013/06/05 08:53PM
    Chicken Nerd

Quote babydylon: I can only say I hope we won't be disappointed.

Please tell me, there will be lots of green goo bubbling out of her neck, it will happen? And the Banshee will scream at the loss of one of their kind ...please say it will be so.

#36   2013/06/05 09:01PM
    bukopandan

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote babydylon: I can only say I hope we won't be disappointed.

Please tell me, there will be lots of green goo bubbling out of her neck, it will happen? And the Banshee will scream at the loss of one of their kind ...please say it will be so.

Oh, and you know the repeating is going to be out of this world.

#37   2013/06/05 10:32PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote ninjamin:
    Week of June 10th - Nick gets the results of the paternity test

Week of June 17th - Phyllis and Nick prepare to tell Jack and Summer the truth

Summer Abbott sounds so much better then Summer Newman. Just love she is no Newman.

#38   2013/06/06 10:06AM
    SummerAbbott333

Here's the photo:

Summer's Father Revealed!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMFuT9KCQAIBgO1.jpg

"It's a huge moment of anticipation and dread."

#39   2013/06/06 10:35AM
    habbyfan

Quote ninjamin:
    Week of June 10th - Nick gets the results of the paternity test

Week of June 17th - Phyllis and Nick prepare to tell Jack and Summer the truth

Nick has his own reason for accepting Victor's invitation ...

#40   2013/06/06 10:39AM
    Lizzytish

Quote ninjamin:
    Quote SoapSweetie:
    Quote ninjamin: National Enquirer Y&R Spoilers: Week of June 17th

Phyllis and Nick prepare to tell Jack and Summer the truth

Jack questions the actual reason behind Traci's return

Devon confronts Lily about her feelings for Tyler

Neil and Leslie take action against the blogger

Thanks.I can't wait to see Phyllis' head blow off!!!!

Yep, her head will explode.

Can't wait for Jack to rip into Nick!

Summer is going to have a mental break down.

I can't wait for Kyle to rip into Nick as well -- for all the crap Nick has given him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list