List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Started by ninjamin at 2013/06/05 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:18AM, Views: 20237, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/05 06:50PM
    Re: June 17th - Nick & Phyllis TELL Summer & Jack!!
    ninjamin

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote ninjamin: The audience has been waiting 8 long years for this story!!!

Finally, it's happening!

I know. Thank god for these spoilers. I don't know how much longer I can hang on. Watching day after day of the Chelsea/Dylan/BABY crap is really too much. I no longer watch unless the recaps/spoilers say something is moving this paternity story along.

To me, even the NE stuff has been off. There's not been any excitement, really, in the goings-on. Adam and Vicky's tension is all there's really been, but that's kind of a sideshow to the main stuff that we are not seeing. Whenever I see Adam and Vic together it feels like nothing is really happening there and their dialogue lines go in one of my ears and out the other.

Yeah, the Adam/Victor scenes are SO boring and pointless. They literally do NOTHING. Empty talk with no entertainment value. I hit the FF button whenever I see Adam/Victor, Adam/Chelsea, Dylan/Chelsea and Chelsea/Chloe. BORING!!! Zzzzzzzz!!!! Y&R is way too repetitive.

#22   2013/06/05 06:53PM
    bukopandan

Quote ninjamin:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote LucySnowe:

Finally, it's happening!

I know. Thank god for these spoilers. I don't know how much longer I can hang on. Watching day after day of the Chelsea/Dylan/BABY crap is really too much. I no longer watch unless the recaps/spoilers say something is moving this paternity story along.

To me, even the NE stuff has been off. There's not been any excitement, really, in the goings-on. Adam and Vicky's tension is all there's really been, but that's kind of a sideshow to the main stuff that we are not seeing. Whenever I see Adam and Vic together it feels like nothing is really happening there and their dialogue lines go in one of my ears and out the other.

Yeah, the Adam/Victor scenes are SO boring and pointless. They literally do NOTHING. Empty talk with no entertainment value. I hit the FF button whenever I see Adam/Victor, Adam/Chelsea, Dylan/Chelsea and Chelsea/Chloe. BORING!!! Zzzzzzzz!!!! Y&R is way too repetitive.

And I usually really like Adam/Victor scenes, but lately I just don't see what the point is.

#23   2013/06/05 07:10PM
    ninjamin

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote ninjamin:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote LucySnowe:

Finally, it's happening!

And I usually really like Adam/Victor scenes, but lately I just don't see what the point is.

There is no point. Just the two of them sitting around and Victor listening to Adam whine about Chelsea's baby. Zzzzzzzzzzz! Like who cares?

#24   2013/06/05 07:13PM
    ninjamin

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

Nick definitely tells Summer because Josh Morrow tweeted about his scenes with Hunter Haley King.

Noah is also supposed to go down a "dark path" after he learns the truth about his father. I think he rebels and lashes out at Nick for betraying his mother and abandoning him.

Soapy stuff!

#25   2013/06/05 07:15PM
    ninjamin

In 2 weeks, finally, the Summer paternity bombshell is dropped.

The fallout will be epic. 8 years of ish will hit the fan!

#26   2013/06/05 07:20PM
    bukopandan

Quote ninjamin:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

Nick definitely tells Summer because Josh Morrow tweeted about his scenes with Hunter Haley King.

Noah is also supposed to go down a "dark path" after he learns the truth about his father. I think he rebels and lashes out at Nick for betraying his mother and abandoning him.

Soapy stuff!

Soapy, indeed! Thanks for all the info. Please post on this again if you should hear anything about who tells Jack, if it's Phyl alone or Phyl with Nick.

#27   2013/06/05 07:25PM
    ninjamin

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote ninjamin:
    Quote bukopandan:

Soapy stuff!

Soapy, indeed! Thanks for all the info. Please post on this again if you should hear anything about who tells Jack, if it's Phyl alone or Phyl with Nick.

No problem. I read most of the details here:

www.examiner.com/article/the-young-and-the-restless-spoiler-alert-summer-newman-... />
    The Examiner posted the inside scoop on Summer's paternity story. It's going to be EXPLOSIVE.

#28   2013/06/05 07:27PM
    JRTA

Quote bukopandan:

I think Nick tells Phyllis and they tell Jack together. I think Jack will see Phyllis' disappointment in being him Summer's father, which will cause conflict between him and Phyllis. Then the three of them will tell Summer together.
    I think this creates the most drama.

#29   2013/06/05 07:30PM
    JRTA

I do wonder how much Summer knows about how she came to be?! Does she know that Phyllis had an affair with Nick, while he was married to Sharon and grieving Cassie? Does she know that Phyllis was also sleeping with Jack? I wonder how much of her mothers past she knows, because that too could effect her reaction.

#30   2013/06/05 07:40PM
    Old1

It is about time something happened. This show is so boring right now. This is such an explosive story but the buildup has been so lame.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list