List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Started by ninjamin at 2013/06/05 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:18AM, Views: 20114, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/05 06:07PM
    Re: June 17th - Nick & Phyllis TELL Summer & Jack!!
    BabyVelvet

Quote babydylon: I can only say I hope we won't be disappointed.

I'm a little troubled by the wording, that they "PREPARE" to tell Jack and Summer the truth.
    That sounds like Phyllis and Nick discuss telling them, but then something may mess up their plan to actually tell.
    It may be a tease spoiler, and we'll have to wait a while longer.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/05 06:07PM
    #12   2013/06/05 06:09PM
    JRTA

Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

#13   2013/06/05 06:11PM
    trixie60

Quote ninjamin:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote SoapSweetie:
    Quote ninjamin: National Enquirer Y&R Spoilers: Week of June 17th

Phyllis and Nick prepare to tell Jack and Summer the truth

Jack questions the actual reason behind Traci's return

Devon confronts Lily about her feelings for Tyler

Neil and Leslie take action against the blogger

Thanks.I can't wait to see Phyllis' head blow off!!!!

Not only her, the rest of the family as well. Can't wait to see these scenes.

I'm really looking forward to the reactions from Jack, Summer, Phyllis, and Noah the most.

Jack will go crazy! Noah will feel betrayed. Summer is a basketcase already, this will push her over the edge. And Phyllis will explode.

Wow, I hope it will be that good. The show has been slow lately. Almost boring but I watch out of habit. Guess, maybe it's kind of like the calm before the storm. Nick will get it from all sides. Hope this will be as good as everyone thinks. Too many times the writers disappoint us with some of the writing.

#14   2013/06/05 06:11PM
    JRTA

Quote BabyVelvet:

I'm a little troubled by the wording, that they "PREPARE" to tell Jack and Summer the truth.
    That sounds like Phyllis and Nick discuss telling them, but then something may mess up their plan to actually tell.

I think that just means we won't actual see those scenes until the next week. Nick finds out next week. Wk of July 17th, he tells Phyllis and they have to decide how to tell Summer and Jack.

#15   2013/06/05 06:23PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote JRTA:
    Quote BabyVelvet:

I think that just means we won't actual see those scenes until the next week. Nick finds out next week. Wk of July 17th, he tells Phyllis and they have to decide how to tell Summer and Jack.

I hope you're right, 'cause I've waited a long time for this.
    I'm just thinking about how Chelsea had prepared to tell Adam the truth numerous times, but something always stopped her.

#16   2013/06/05 06:28PM
    ninjamin

The audience has been waiting 8 long years for this story!!!

Finally, it's happening!

#17   2013/06/05 06:33PM
    bukopandan

Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

#18   2013/06/05 06:34PM
    LucySnowe

Quote ninjamin: The audience has been waiting 8 long years for this story!!!

Finally, it's happening!

I know. Thank god for these spoilers. I don't know how much longer I can hang on. Watching day after day of the Chelsea/Dylan/BABY crap is really too much. I no longer watch unless the recaps/spoilers say something is moving this paternity story along.

#19   2013/06/05 06:39PM
    bukopandan

Quote LucySnowe:

Finally, it's happening!

I know. Thank god for these spoilers. I don't know how much longer I can hang on. Watching day after day of the Chelsea/Dylan/BABY crap is really too much. I no longer watch unless the recaps/spoilers say something is moving this paternity story along.

To me, even the NE stuff has been off. There's not been any excitement, really, in the goings-on. Adam and Vicky's tension is all there's really been, but that's kind of a sideshow to the main stuff that we are not seeing. Whenever I see Adam and Vic together it feels like nothing is really happening there and their dialogue lines go in one of my ears and out the other.

#20   2013/06/05 06:47PM
    ninjamin

Quote LucySnowe:

Finally, it's happening!

I feel ya! This Summer paternity is the ONLY reason I'm still watching Y&R. Oh, and sometimes the Lauren/Carmine stuff is amusing. But everything else is a crashing bore.

Now they need to hurry up and get on with the SUMMER PATERNITY story!

It's been weeks since Nick sent off that DNA sample.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list