List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What will happen to Phyllis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will happen to Phyllis?

Started by Mouse1979 at 2013/06/03 07:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/03 09:06PM, Views: 4537, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/03 07:24PM
    What will happen to Phyllis?
    Mouse1979

I am sad as many of you that this wonderful actress is leaving our show . But my biggest question is, where will this leave Phyllis? What will happen with this character? Do you really think she will be killed off? I can't see them killing her off with this big paternity story happening as she is a core character in the story line.

I could be wrong I suppose??

Please TPTB don't kill our Phyllis off!!!!

#2   2013/06/03 07:29PM
    Re: What will happen to Phyllis?
    trixie60

I don't think Phyllis will be killed off. No one is really that mad at her for anything like that unless she has an accident of some kind. Like a car accident or something like that. I just think that she may leave town with Summer and maybe go see Daniel and Lucy.

#3   2013/06/03 07:43PM
    Mouse1979

Quote trixie60: I don't think Phyllis will be killed off. No one is really that mad at her for anything like that unless she has an accident of some kind. Like a car accident or something like that. I just think that she may leave town with Summer and maybe go see Daniel and Lucy.

Yes, I suppose that could very well be what happens. I am just still in shock that Michelle Stafford is leaving I guess I never really thought she would ever go anywhere.

#4   2013/06/03 08:05PM
    trixie60

Quote Mouse1979:
    Quote trixie60: I don't think Phyllis will be killed off. No one is really that mad at her for anything like that unless she has an accident of some kind. Like a car accident or something like that. I just think that she may leave town with Summer and maybe go see Daniel and Lucy.

Yes, I suppose that could very well be what happens. I am just still in shock that Michelle Stafford is leaving I guess I never really thought she would ever go anywhere.

I didn't either and I am sorry to see her go. But I am getting used to the idea. I read that they may recast her. If they do, I hope the actress is as good as MS.

#5   2013/06/03 08:18PM
    Mouse1979

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Mouse1979:

I didn't either and I am sorry to see her go. But I am getting used to the idea. I read that they may recast her. If they do, I hope the actress is as good as MS.

Oh I agree! If they recast Phyllis, the new actress has some big shoes to fill!!

#6   2013/06/03 08:23PM
    JRTA

I think after a break away from GC, Phyllis will return as a new actress and the writers will take the character in a new direction.

There are several actresses from cancelled shows that could do wonders as Phyllis.

#7   2013/06/03 08:29PM
    summerbright

Lmao jrta you closed a thread

#8   2013/06/03 08:31PM
    summerbright

BAHAHA love Michelle Stafford love New Phyllis too whoever they.get will be fine

#9   2013/06/03 08:36PM
    Mouse1979

Quote JRTA: I think after a break away from GC, Phyllis will return as a new actress and the writers will take the character in a new direction.

There are several actresses from cancelled shows that could do wonders as Phyllis.

I would much rather see them get another actress with top notch skills such as Michelle's, than to kill Phyllis off because I just cannot fathom the Nick/paternity story line without Phyllis.

#10   2013/06/03 09:06PM
    JRTA

Spoilers indicate the results are in the week of June 10th. MS has said she's done taping June 15th. The show is about 5-6 weeks ahead. So there is alot of time for the paternity storyline to be wrapped up, and Phyllis to take a little trip.

Then a new Phyllis can return in a month or two, with a new face and new direction.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list