List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4453, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/06/05 01:03PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

Yes, that was intense, just by the way he/they looked at each other. He was trying so hard to fight it but you he couldn't and didn't want to admit it.

I was trying to look for the clip on youtube, no luck.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxy0bVZZaI&list=FLix7azl_ruJg-adniarTnXQ

That`t the link powerful scene have in my favorite.

#82   2013/06/05 01:12PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19: This is another favorite scene with them. The intensity in their eyes and they way were eye sexing each other it was HOT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlGWB4wxEEo

I loved when he placed the ring on her finger.
    Also, when he apologized for the wedding cermony in prison he said he set all that up just to humiliate her at the end, he goes on to say it was the worst I ever done, then he says it was probably the smallest...I'm sorry, If I can undo that.. Then he pulls out THE RING.. Sharon tells him I thought you gave it to the prison guard...Adam: Heat of the moment thing.. I went back for it. Sharon: because it's your mothers, but that not the only reason, I would give anything to have you wear this ring again, their looks so intense...

Yep love it. And he said it all right there. He explained then exactly what he is doing now. She has his back, standing by him and he is hurt and taking it out on her.

Exactly, that's why I wrote that little conversation from him, because he is doing exactly the same thing now. But the question is she going to accept it or not. Either way these two cannot quit each other, not matter what.

#83   2013/06/05 01:13PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

Yes, that was intense, just by the way he/they looked at each other. He was trying so hard to fight it but you he couldn't and didn't want to admit it.

I was trying to look for the clip on youtube, no luck.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxy0bVZZaI&list=FLix7azl_ruJg-adniarTnXQ

That`t the link powerful scene have in my favorite.

Thank you. I laughed at Adam telling Noah, Sharon is my past it's over. Tell her when you see her have a nice life. cut to next clip he's there at the prison wanting to talk to her. He's never and will never be over her, just by the way he looks at her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/05 01:21PM
    #84   2013/06/05 01:16PM
    Tambam

It certainly wasn't today's Canadian show I'll tell you that.

#85   2013/06/05 02:47PM
    Palski

I love all the Shadam scenes. Adam dying when Sharon left him ("She will love me again!") Giving her Hope's ring, watching her melt his stone cold heart. The time she shot him!
    We really had entertainment with these two. Crazy, crazy love.
    Tell me, what passion do we have now with Adam. Did he just dry up? It really annoys me that we should be content with an Adam that just says "I love her" about a woman.
    Adam wants Victoria's "picket fence" existence.
    Sharon really rocked Adam's world and vice versa.

#86   2013/06/05 04:06PM
    Embrace

Quote madamerose55: I just love any scene the couple are in. They have great excitement together. Just talking, laughing, and especially making love, their chemistry comes alive. They really do belong together as they bring great magic to the show. Adam does not seem half as exciting without Sharon in his life. I would like for Sharon to be having Adam's baby, not Chelsea. I do not understand the Chelsea being pregnant storyline at all. Please bring back Shadam and all their wonderful and exciting chemistry.

Madamerose, I really wish that after all the drama that we have had with these two, the writers would finally let it all come together. A Shadam baby would be so well deserving! They deserve it! They are two star-crossed lovers with undeniable passion and chemistry. I don't see that connection with anyone else!

#87   2013/06/05 04:10PM
    Embrace

Quote canada gal: IA, they are all great scenes. Whether they are fighting, making love or just being best buds. They have it all.

What I would give just to see one more passionate lovemaking scene with Sharon and Adam confesses their undying love for each other. SC and MM are pure chemistry together.

Canada Gal, you are right! They have chemistry like no other couple in the history of daytime television! I love these two on screen together! I could watch a full hour of ONLY THEM five days a week, and it still not be enough for me! I would be wanting them to make a movie next.

#88   2013/06/05 04:13PM
    ladycam

This was a nice thread after today episodes. Their best days are over but can be seen on you tube to remember them

#89   2013/06/05 04:13PM
    habbyfan

Just wait ... as the man said * you ain't seen nothin yet *

Talk to us after tomorrow's eppy ....

#90   2013/06/05 04:32PM
    Embrace

Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

Even those scenes brought CHEMISTRY! The worst of Shadam relationships still brings chemistry! That's why those scenes brought out the best acting ability of Adam. Then the way he pursued Sharon and loved her afterwards was pure passion! These two have it no matter what storyline they are in together. We just finally deserve to see them have their happy ending!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list