List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4570, Replies: 132
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/05 08:01AM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam: Another favorite when Adam got shot and Sharon at his bedside after his surgery. while he was unconscious she lay on his arm and started to cry that was so touching.

Yes it was. And also when Sharon shot Adam at the cabin. That was some great scenes. Showed their love.

OMG!! YES!! she didn't want to admit it when he was there talking while Nick looked on but when she shot him, her emotions spoke for themselves.

Yes, the hospital scene where she lay her head on his hand and her tears just fell, then all of sudden his hand moved she woke him up with her tears, (like sleeping beauty) instead of a kiss it was her tears.

#72   2013/06/05 10:44AM
    cindebugg

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

I'm always amazed that people hold a fictional character to such a high standard. Aborted or miscarried fetuses are either incinerated or thrown in a trash bag like garbage in the real world.

I can't pick a favorite scene as they are all top notch.

Right now I feel bad for MM. They have turned Adam into an emasculated whiny bwitch.

Wow, you know it's not real right.

Adam is a character.

No one is holding anyone to any high standards....otherwise why watch the soap!

#DieHardFan you can't seem to realize that peeps are aloud to not like a character based on the facts of what they have done..

There is a "fan" thread to go gooshies all about Shadam.

The fact that I talk about Adam and MM makes it easy to figure out that I know the difference between real and reel and it makes your question nothing more than bait.

Are you aware that there is a bash Sharon and Adam thread?

#73   2013/06/05 10:55AM
    cindebugg

One of my favorites scenes is after Sharon loses custody of Faith. Sharon and Adam are sitting on the couch smooching and Sharon says, So this is what it feels like. Adam asks, What? Sharon answers, Love!

#74   2013/06/05 11:00AM
    canada gal

Quote cindebugg: One of my favorites scenes is after Sharon loses custody of Faith. Sharon and Adam are sitting on the couch smooching and Sharon says, So this is what it feels like. Adam asks, What? Sharon answers, Love!

I loved that scene. Sharon and adam were so into each in that scene. I loved the big smile on adam's face while admiring his sweet sharon. Who by the way his his soulmate and true love.

Shadam is so sinfully fantastic.

#75   2013/06/05 11:47AM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

Yes, that was intense, just by the way he/they looked at each other. He was trying so hard to fight it but you he couldn't and didn't want to admit it.

I was trying to look for the clip on youtube, no luck.

#76   2013/06/05 11:48AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

I'm always amazed that people hold a fictional character to such a high standard. Aborted or miscarried fetuses are either incinerated or thrown in a trash bag like garbage in the real world.

I can't pick a favorite scene as they are all top notch.

Right now I feel bad for MM. They have turned Adam into an emasculated whiny bwitch.

Wow, you know it's not real right.

Adam is a character.

No one is holding anyone to any high standards....otherwise why watch the soap!

#DieHardFan you can't seem to realize that peeps are aloud to not like a character based on the facts of what they have done..

There is a "fan" thread to go gooshies all about Shadam.

The fact that I talk about Adam and MM makes it easy to figure out that I know the difference between real and reel and it makes your question nothing more than bait.

Are you aware that there is a bash Sharon and Adam thread?

I don't need to "bait" as you put it out there by stating that "You are so amazed that people...yada yada yada....".

No need to be amazed as this vewier is entitled to not like the ventcawler babysnatcher for what he did....just like you're aloud to wuv him for it.

Feeling bad for MM......he's a actor whose paid to do a job....like when he had to crawl those vents, seduce Ralf, cross dress etc..lol

Feel sorry...He's not hurting. It his job.

#77   2013/06/05 11:51AM
    ladycam

Another good scene Sharon in her red dress.Trying to get Adam to admit he set Victor up for murder. Her and Avery had the whole thing planned out. But then Adam turn looked at Sharon and stroke her face and she forget the reason she came. She melt at his touch and Nick enters the office and slam the door. Of course he gave her sh*t for being with Adam and that if he didn't walk in they would be in bed together. That scene was hot,hot,hot

#78   2013/06/05 12:00PM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: Another good scene Sharon in her red dress.Trying to get Adam to admit he set Victor up for murder. Her and Avery had the whole thing planned out. But then Adam turn looked at Sharon and stroke her face and she forget the reason she came. She melt at his touch and Nick enters the office and slam the door. Of course he gave her sh*t for being with Adam and that if he didn't walk in they would be in bed together. That scene was hot,hot,hot

LoL I agree. Love that scene also. And any time Adam touches Sharons face is so sexy and the way they put their fore heads together is so romantic. Love these two.

#79   2013/06/05 12:54PM
    starlight19

This is another favorite scene with them. The intensity in their eyes and they way were eye sexing each other it was HOT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlGWB4wxEEo

I loved when he placed the ring on her finger.
    Also, when he apologized for the wedding cermony in prison he said he set all that up just to humiliate her at the end, he goes on to say it was the worst I ever done, then he says it was probably the smallest...I'm sorry, If I can undo that.. Then he pulls out THE RING.. Sharon tells him I thought you gave it to the prison guard...Adam: Heat of the moment thing.. I went back for it. Sharon: because it's your mothers, but that not the only reason, I would give anything to have you wear this ring again, their looks so intense...

#80   2013/06/05 12:59PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19: This is another favorite scene with them. The intensity in their eyes and they way were eye sexing each other it was HOT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlGWB4wxEEo

I loved when he placed the ring on her finger.
    Also, when he apologized for the wedding cermony in prison he said he set all that up just to humiliate her at the end, he goes on to say it was the worst I ever done, then he says it was probably the smallest...I'm sorry, If I can undo that.. Then he pulls out THE RING.. Sharon tells him I thought you gave it to the prison guard...Adam: Heat of the moment thing.. I went back for it. Sharon: because it's your mothers, but that not the only reason, I would give anything to have you wear this ring again, their looks so intense...

Yep love it. And he said it all right there. He explained then exactly what he is doing now. She has his back, standing by him and he is hurt and taking it out on her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/05 01:00PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list