List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4686, Replies: 132
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/04 07:56PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    starlight19

Great scenes everyone one.. I posted earlier with my favorite scene and a fanvideo

These two clips I love so much. Heartbreaking scene both for MM and SC they were amazing here. You really felt their pain.

starts at 7:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNONmnbWfI

Adam:the only good thing I did was "Love You" *swoon* *sigh*

and this one that follows
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=739Nd2X6oSE

Beautiful acting together. These scenes were also one of my favorites.

So gut wrenching to watch it hurts, because they love one another and cannot be together.

There's too many too post. MM and SC are magic together.

#62   2013/06/04 08:11PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote ladycam:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

I did too, it's like he couldn't stay away and it p*ssed him off LOL!

Remember he said" I am over you" she looked him in the face and said "no your not" he was speechless. Too bad those were the days your right he couldn't stay away

And then when Sam walked in Adam seemed on the verge of tears, those tears I could buy, not these crocodile tears over Chelsho.

#63   2013/06/04 08:15PM
    lilpiggy

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote habbyfan: My favorite Shadam scene was when Paul came to Adam's room and told Sharon all the things Adam had done to Patty, all the time knowing she had a fragile mind.

Paul had just had Patty committed.

Sharon left him.

Gosh that must of been an amazing scene.

Adam continues to manipulate mentaly unstable woman too. smh

I love that scene where he manipulates mentally challenged Patty cakes. What a man.....He is a hero of the first order....

#64   2013/06/04 09:58PM
    vyvan

The 2nd sickest pairing after phick was shadam and Shictor!!!adam the psychopath with Sharon....sick sick sick!!!

#65   2013/06/05 05:10AM
    canada gal

I love the seen where Adam and Sharon are in the chapel and sharon loses a the bracelet. And sharon goes to Adam "we should be together, it will never work, but it does and I LOVE YOU". Then Adam tells sharon, he loves her over and over with an abuntant amount of kisses. Wow, that was sexy and romantic.

#66   2013/06/05 05:51AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19: Great scenes everyone one.. I posted earlier with my favorite scene and a fanvideo

These two clips I love so much. Heartbreaking scene both for MM and SC they were amazing here. You really felt their pain.

starts at 7:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNONmnbWfI

Adam:the only good thing I did was "Love You" *swoon* *sigh*

and this one that follows
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=739Nd2X6oSE

Beautiful acting together. These scenes were also one of my favorites.

So gut wrenching to watch it hurts, because they love one another and cannot be together.

There's too many too post. MM and SC are magic together.

Thanks I agree every scene they are in together is great loving or fighting no one does it better. I love every clip you have put up just cant get enough of this amazing couple.

#67   2013/06/05 05:57AM
    ladycam

Another favorite when Adam got shot and Sharon at his bedside after his surgery. while he was unconscious she lay on his arm and started to cry that was so touching.

#68   2013/06/05 06:16AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: Another favorite when Adam got shot and Sharon at his bedside after his surgery. while he was unconscious she lay on his arm and started to cry that was so touching.

Yes it was. And also when Sharon shot Adam at the cabin. That was some great scenes. Showed their love.

#69   2013/06/05 06:27AM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: Another favorite when Adam got shot and Sharon at his bedside after his surgery. while he was unconscious she lay on his arm and started to cry that was so touching.

I love that scene. I really thought that the writers were doing a geat job being these two togethe, then the writers turned adam into an alien, ugh!

This scene is on the cover of my twitter acct.

#70   2013/06/05 07:04AM
    Jackie10

Also the scene with Adam and Sharon and baby Faith in the barn when the tornado came. Adam throwing his body over Faith and Sharon so worried about both Faith and Adam. Love it.

And then while he had the sling on his arm was when that wonderful scene out side Glowworm happened where he walked up grabbed Sharon and kissed her. That was when he was married to Skye. Talk about hot. These two bring it.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list