List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4691, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/04 07:02PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    On a Clear Day

New Orleans. MM was on top of his game as an actor in those love scenes and he and SC had a lot of chemistry and did a great job with the whole forbidden love s/l. Great tender kisses. Very romantic scenes and setting. Good soap watching. Vapors!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 07:03PM
    #52   2013/06/04 07:04PM
    ynnej2198

Gosh, there are so many!!

1. "Let's make sure we lock the door this time"
    2. The kiss at Gloworm
    3. Shopping at Fenmores
    4. The proposal on Valentines Day
    5. the day after their "one more night"

I honestly love every scene they are in, even the bad days. MM/SC bring it every time. I am totally hooked no matter what.

I really love when Nick and Adam argue over her, though. Those are some of my all-time favorite Y&R scenes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 07:06PM
    #53   2013/06/04 07:06PM
    canada gal

I love all their scenes. This one is an early one(2009). In this e epi, Adam goes to Sharon's place (brad's house). Adam has just got a shiner for Nick for refusing to stop seeing Sharon. Sharon questions his real motives for seeing her. Here we see for the first time that Adam has fallen in love with Sharon.

And remember at the end of that epi, he comes back to see her and Adam grabs Sharon and passionately kisses her (8:50).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIEHK0p6swI&list=PL5508D9CD6291312A

WOW, that kiss was so powerful, I felt it through my whole body. And from then on I was hooked. I knew I had witnessed the beginnings of an amazing pairing.

Shadam <3

#54   2013/06/04 07:07PM
    ynnej2198

Quote canada gal: I love all their scenes. This one is an early one(2009). In this e epi, Adam goes to Sharon's place (brad's house). Adam has just got a shiner for Nick for refusing to stop seeing Sharon. Sharon questions his real motives for seeing her. Here we see for the first time that Adam has fallen in love with Sharon.

And remember at the end of that epi, he comes back to see her and Adam grabs Sharon and passionately kisses her (8:50).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIEHK0p6swI&list=PL5508D9CD6291312A

WOW, that kiss was so powerful, I felt it through my whole body. And from then on I was hooked. I knew I had witnessed the beginnings of an amazing pairing.

Shadam <3

That's my favorite!!! It was the scene that really hooked me on them.

#55   2013/06/04 07:08PM
    canada gal

Quote ynnej2198: Gosh, there are so many!!

1. "Let's make sure we lock the door this time"
    2. The kiss at Gloworm
    3. Shopping at Fenmores
    4. The proposal on Valentines Day
    5. the day after their "one more night"

I honestly love every scene they are in, even the bad days. MM/SC bring it every time. I am totally hooked no matter what.

I really love when Nick and Adam argue over her, though. Those are some of my all-time favorite Y&R scenes.

LOL, that's the scene I just posted. Wasn't that kiss amazing.

#56   2013/06/04 07:20PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

I did too, it's like he couldn't stay away and it p*ssed him off LOL!

#57   2013/06/04 07:21PM
    beachmomluvr

I also loved the Kansas love scene, MM, I mean Adam couldn't contain his excitement

#58   2013/06/04 07:35PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote beachmomluvr: I also loved the Kansas love scene, MM, I mean Adam couldn't contain his excitement

Yes, Kansas was sweet too.

#59   2013/06/04 07:37PM
    Iheartshadam

There are so many great scenes relating to their love story. Hey, What about the one in 2011 when Adam got out of jail and moved right in with Sharon. They were all snuggled up by the fireplace. Both looking gorgeous in their black tank tops. They were so cozy with one another. It was such a sexy and intimate scene and they made it look so real.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=twSVk8HM4lU

#60   2013/06/04 07:46PM
    ladycam

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

I did too, it's like he couldn't stay away and it p*ssed him off LOL!

Remember he said" I am over you" she looked him in the face and said "no your not" he was speechless. Too bad those were the days your right he couldn't stay away

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list