List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4205, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/04 04:55PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09: Forgot about this one. The Valentine's proposal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwVS8iHhFI

Yes this is one that I mentioned earlier. I love it!!!

#42   2013/06/04 05:09PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Forgot about this one. The Valentine's proposal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwVS8iHhFI

Yes this is one that I mentioned earlier. I love it!!!

Can't forget these either.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eky0nY5Xxz8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyG5Rbfi3h4

#43   2013/06/04 05:15PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Its nearly impossible to pick my fave scene. There is jus so many for so many different reasons. I have never seen so much on chemistry between two people in all years i have watched Y&R as I do between SC and MM. Its because of these two that I love this couple. If it was any other people , considering everything.....I probably wouldn't.

Anyways, I guess I favorite scene would have to be the first time Adam kissed Sharon. They had been developing this friendship and of course adam was going through all this mixed emotions over what he did to Sharon. I don't he expected to grow such strong feelings for her when he did.

But that first Kiss was when I realised that I was a Shadam Fan. Before that it was , ok I can handle them as friends and then when Sharon finds out the truth she can rip is heart out for all I care. But then Adam kissed her and it was like "F!@k!.....I'm hooked". That was the moment I realized I want them together and That wasn't gunna change.

And It hasn't, My view on them is just different now.

#44   2013/06/04 05:20PM
    BigBluePlate

Oh, gosh--they're too many! NOLA of course, and the time Adam begged Sharon to save him again before the cabin showdown, the time she shot him and he said to her before he passed out that he KNEW she loved him, the scene at the church when he told her it killed him that he hurt her, with the follow-up scene at her house that he understood why Faith came first, and their intense lovemaking despite the restraining order she had put on him. But perhaps my fav, the scene that got me 100% hooked on Shadam was the scene at gloworm after Sharon had shot Adam and agreed to testify against him at trial. Sharon's in the alley,.pacing, when Adam walks thru the door and they kiss so passionately. I knew instantly that this was going to be the hottest couple on daytime EVER! Forbidden love is so sweet!

#45   2013/06/04 05:22PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'intrusion,' aren't these threads here so that we can voice our opinion, or can you only speak if you agree with the OP?

Sure you can intrude with your thoughts anytime, that must mean that you are thinking about Shadam and that is fine with me!

I totally know what you mean! Lately the Shadam fans can't keep Chelsea's name out of their mouths...she sure brings the buzz and gets people talking!

And Sharon is away from Adam and not even part of the Chadam equation now so why the hate for Sharon and Shadam when according to Chadam fans they are dead and buried? I think you should worry more about Dylan than Sharon LOL! Chelsea is actually falling in LOVE with Dylan, so much for that great Chadam love LOL!

#46   2013/06/04 05:41PM
    Iheartshadam

BigBluePlate.......Had to long in to agree with you. I also loved the scene after Sharon took out the restraining order. After they made love Sharon said that the order would not kick in until the next day, and Adam said..... so we have all night. Gosh, they were so romantic! The alley scene with Sharon pacing around in that beautiful coral dress worried because she had to testify against him and Adam walking through the door with his arm in a sling and kissing her passionately. Hot! Those were some really great moments. Such passion and longing. Shadam just has it in spades!

#47   2013/06/04 05:50PM
    ladycam

Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

#48   2013/06/04 05:51PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Iheartshadam: BigBluePlate.......Had to long in to agree with you. I also loved the scene after Sharon took out the restraining order. After they made love Sharon said that the order would not kick in until the next day, and Adam said..... so we have all night. Gosh, they were so romantic! The alley scene with Sharon pacing around in that beautiful coral dress worried because she had to testify against him and Adam walking through the door with his arm in a sling and kissing her passionately. Hot! Those were some really great moments. Such passion and longing. Shadam just has it in spades!

Love this post and love your avi BTW!

#49   2013/06/04 06:10PM
    Iheartshadam

ladycam......That is exactly the word to describe Adam and Sharon's love for one another, "Intense". There were so many reasons for them not to be together, but the intensity of their love kept bringing them back to one another. That is what good soap couples are all about. Shadam's relationship offered the kind of drama that made me want to tune in and watch. Soaps are supposed to be about love in the afternoon and Shadam offered just that!

#50   2013/06/04 06:17PM
    Iheartshadam

Thanks beachmomlvr......I just love the relationship between Sharon and Adam. There are so many reasons why they should not be together, but they just work. Hey, I believe Sharon said something like that to Adam once. They just bring the drama and the passion and that is why I tune in to watch them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list