List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4204, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/04 03:28PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    Chicken Nerd

Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'intrusion,' aren't these threads here so that we can voice our opinion, or can you only speak if you agree with the OP?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 03:30PM
    #32   2013/06/04 03:34PM
    Georgia rain

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'intrusion,' aren't these threads here so that we can voice our opinion, or can you only speak if you agree with the OP?

It does say your favorite Shadam scenes, it doesn't say if they are good or bad.. so they will differ from each poster.

#33   2013/06/04 03:44PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Chicken Nerd:

Sure you can intrude with your thoughts anytime, that must mean that you are thinking about Shadam and that is fine with me!

#34   2013/06/04 04:11PM
    ShadamNuke09

I love any and all Shadam scenes, but these are some of my faves.
    1. NOLA
    2. Winter wedding
    3. Had sex before restraining order took effect
    4. Had sex in Victor's office

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-9bltTzHU

2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_gQ5tF78IA

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=739Nd2X6oSE

4. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YRRpayOA0

#35   2013/06/04 04:26PM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09: I love any and all Shadam scenes, but these are some of my faves.
    1. NOLA
    2. Winter wedding
    3. Had sex before restraining order took effect
    4. Had sex in Victor's office

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-9bltTzHU

2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_gQ5tF78IA

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=739Nd2X6oSE

4. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YRRpayOA0

Thank you all wonderful scenes. These two sure bring it. This is what brings the buzz and the ratings. Writers need to take notes.

#36   2013/06/04 04:33PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

Sure you can intrude with your thoughts anytime, that must mean that you are thinking about Shadam and that is fine with me!

I totally know what you mean! Lately the Shadam fans can't keep Chelsea's name out of their mouths...she sure brings the buzz and gets people talking!

#37   2013/06/04 04:34PM
    LilMonkey84

It's hard to pick a favorite, especially lately, but one of my favorites is when Sharon went to Adam looking for a friend and he told her he doesn't have any friends and to get lost! That was epic

#38   2013/06/04 04:37PM
    valleycliffe

Quote LilMonkey84: It's hard to pick a favorite, especially lately, but one of my favorites is when Sharon went to Adam looking for a friend and he told her he doesn't have any friends and to get lost! That was epic

i didn't see that one but it sounds terrific...

however, i did see when he kicked her to the curb at his penthouse after he invited up there in the first place..

it was also great when he had that jailhouse wedding and then walked away from her after telling her how he wouldn't marry her and had changed his mind. those were wonderful too.

#39   2013/06/04 04:39PM
    Jackie10

I forgot also I loved the scene with Sharon in the maid uniform. Sharon and Adam work so well together. So ready for Adam to show up as the repair man.

Dont know how these great actors pulled off this scene will out cracking up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 04:40PM
    #40   2013/06/04 04:53PM
    ShadamNuke09

Forgot about this one. The Valentine's proposal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwVS8iHhFI

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list