List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4775, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/04 10:48AM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    KeepingItReal

Quote weatherholt3: My favorite scene will be when Sharon tells Adam to go to he!! and to stay out of her life.

I'm hopping she will get a clue and start saying that.

Stop with the "only friend" they have is each other.....which is not true cause I heard Adam say to Avery that we are "friends" now.....

Oh yes.....they've given Adam more friends....no more enabling/defaulting/Charles Manson madness stalking from Sharon no more....

#22   2013/06/04 12:36PM
    Jackie10

I love the scene where they were sitting on the balcony in NO talking about the fantasy life they would like to have. Eating their Etouffee and Bananas Foster.

#23   2013/06/04 01:31PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I love the scene where they were sitting on the balcony in NO talking about the fantasy life they would like to have. Eating their Etouffee and Bananas Foster.

YES, YES, Adam: I built this house....Sharon: I planted the trees...it was beautiful..Everyting about NOLA was beautiful and their walks through the beautiful gardens. *sigh*

#24   2013/06/04 01:34PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: I love the scene where they were sitting on the balcony in NO talking about the fantasy life they would like to have. Eating their Etouffee and Bananas Foster.

YES, YES, Adam: I built this house....Sharon: I planted the trees...it was beautiful..Everyting about NOLA was beautiful and their walks through the beautiful gardens. *sigh*

Yes it was NO will never be forgotten. And for the writers to film on location for this couple said a lot.

#25   2013/06/04 01:49PM
    KeepingItReal

I just loved Nick and Sharon's walk through New Orleans.

Then the peeping tom Adam shows up....and ease drops on the fortune teller.

Yep, it will never be forgotten....the writers did real well!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 01:50PM
    #26   2013/06/04 02:41PM
    Chicken Nerd

Quote cindebugg: I love how they evoke such passion even in the viewers that hate them. That's what makes them good. Nobody is indifferent to Adam and Sharon.

I'm not passionate about them at all...I merely find the relationship revolting ... same as I feel when I step in dog poo .... and I'm not passionate about THAT either!

#27   2013/06/04 02:48PM
    Jackie10

Quote cindebugg: I love how they evoke such passion even in the viewers that hate them. That's what makes them good. Nobody is indifferent to Adam and Sharon.

I agree their passion to hate is just as strong as our passion to love them. Its so strong they come into a nice post about Shadam just to bash them. They are that good. Shadam brings the buzz. Their scenes together are always spectacular. Other wise people with out a favorite Shadam scene would not bother trying to spoil a thread for every one else.

#28   2013/06/04 02:49PM
    Georgia rain

Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

You are making me laugh! Your words are so true so many beautiful memories.. So true

#29   2013/06/04 03:22PM
    beachmomluvr

Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 03:23PM
    #30   2013/06/04 03:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

Yes it doesnt matter if they are fighting, role playing or just looking at each other they are way more entertaining then what we have been watching for the past few weeks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list