List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4732, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/04 09:48AM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    Jackie10

One of my many favorites was when Adam got down on bended knee and proposed to her for the second time Valentines Day 2011 at Glow Worm and the whole place applauded them. My next would be Shadam Making love in Victors office under his portrait on Sharon and Victors wedding night.

#12   2013/06/04 09:57AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Heres mine!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kWWbf1jiqY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#13   2013/06/04 10:04AM
    Jackie10

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Heres mine!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kWWbf1jiqY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    ... />
    Yes that was right up there with in the top 3 love making scenes with this couple. Love these two together.

#14   2013/06/04 10:08AM
    cindebugg

I love how they evoke such passion even in the viewers that hate them. That's what makes them good. Nobody is indifferent to Adam and Sharon.

#15   2013/06/04 10:21AM
    starlight19

Here is another favorite of mine. Too bad we don't have a drool emoticon....This video says it all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2dvUJEMuM

Where is this Adam and Sharon???????

Sizzling Chemistry.

#16   2013/06/04 10:25AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19: Here is another favorite of mine. Too bad we don't have a drool emoticon....This video says it all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2dvUJEMuM

Where is this Adam and Sharon???????

Sizzling Chemistry.

Sizzling is right! They are so darn good together in every aspect. And they take Love Making to a whole new level on soaps.

#17   2013/06/04 10:29AM
    dafyduc

The chemistry between these two is just amazing. I still don't understand why they want to put Adam in scenes with chelsea where there is absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. Kinda reminds me of new coke(showing my age) It did not take cocacola long to realize you do not mess with a good thing.
    That being said, my favorite scene would have to be love making in the office. I had to set my fire extinguisher by the TV

#18   2013/06/04 10:39AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

How about when he told her all he wanted from her was "meaningless sex"

Or that scene I read about where she was rubbing his sholder and he pulled away from her...like she was some raw liver.

Or how about the one that he gave her those ashes to morn over

Or better yet the one when she conceived Faith and he ran into her room and took the baby and gave it to Ashley in the next room.

#19   2013/06/04 10:43AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

I'm always amazed that people hold a fictional character to such a high standard. Aborted or miscarried fetuses are either incinerated or thrown in a trash bag like garbage in the real world.

I can't pick a favorite scene as they are all top notch.

Right now I feel bad for MM. They have turned Adam into an emasculated whiny bwitch.

Wow, you know it's not real right.

Adam is a character.

No one is holding anyone to any high standards....otherwise why watch the soap!

#DieHardFan you can't seem to realize that peeps are aloud to not like a character based on the facts of what they have done..

There is a "fan" thread to go gooshies all about Shadam.

#20   2013/06/04 10:46AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote habbyfan: My favorite Shadam scene was when Paul came to Adam's room and told Sharon all the things Adam had done to Patty, all the time knowing she had a fragile mind.

Paul had just had Patty committed.

Sharon left him.

Gosh that must of been an amazing scene.

Adam continues to manipulate mentaly unstable woman too. smh

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list