List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4625, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:
    #131   2013/06/14 06:01PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    canada gal

Shadam kisses made me weak in the knees.

Here is the "I know what I want" kiss. This is what I want to see passion and Sharon and Adam deliver it every time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3RiByOM9v4

#132   2013/07/06 12:21AM
    Embrace

Still waiting (impatiently) for the new writers to do their homework via youtube videos and give us some long-waited Shadam secnes! Shadam scenes are HOT, PASSIONATE, AND ADDICTIVE, they leave you wanting more! Every Shadam scene is a cliffhanger, because they leave you captivated, on the edge of your seat, or foaming at the mouth, or drooling, or cheesing till your cheeks hurt. Can't get enough of these two!

#133   2013/07/06 10:48AM
    starlight19

Quote Embrace: Still waiting (impatiently) for the new writers to do their homework via youtube videos and give us some long-waited Shadam secnes! Shadam scenes are HOT, PASSIONATE, AND ADDICTIVE, they leave you wanting more! Every Shadam scene is a cliffhanger, because they leave you captivated, on the edge of your seat, or foaming at the mouth, or drooling, or cheesing till your cheeks hurt. Can't get enough of these two!

You are so right. I say bring it on. Another favorite Shadam scene was when Sharon went to Brazil looking for Adam. Their conversation in the hotel room. It was so intense and so emotional. Loved them there. Their Lake Tahoe Wedding, it was stunning, they both looked gorgeous, and of course the whole NOLA storyline.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list