List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4708, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2013/06/11 08:19AM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    starlight19

Quote Palski: We watched passion and pathos for a long time with Sharon and Adam. Jealousy and revenge!
    I loved when he gave her Hope's ring.
    When Sharon left Adam he didn't whine.."I love her.."
    He was devastated and promised "She will love me again!" Since, there are mostly Shadamn fans here, you all know the intensity we witnessed.We are not seeing scenes like this {except with Victor, which they may be watering down}.

I secretly hope this recent belittling of Sharon backfires in Adam's face. I hope Sharon tells him where to go. Let Adam remember what we know. Sharon gave her all. NO one in GC desrverves more from Adam than Sharon. Not his wife, not Victor, Not Skye who wanted his name and money, (Adam stole her offshore account].

And yes, Sharon did shoot Adam. He did moan "I love you."

Who can be satistisfied with Adam wanting a little picket fance like Victoria. They made Him bad, they know SC and MM can own a scene.

Shadamn was the best, the most interesting relationship we've had. Their scenes are endless, have affected most of GC.

No matter who Adam ends up with, not one relationship has treated us to such complexity.

I applaud you for your post. EXCELLENT!!!These two live for each other.

#122   2013/06/11 09:01AM
    cindebugg

Quote Embrace: youtu.be/WCPQMoiZQQg

......and to add to that powerful intensity, at the very end Adam closes the video out with a slow, sensual, passionate kiss. These two chemistry together is almost unbelievable for just acting! I love the way they can make you forget they are "just acting" and this is "just t.v." They are great together!

I love the whole series of scenes after that too. Adam and Sharon both thinking about the night. Adam remembering how he passionately kissed her on the desk. Sharon remembering how he told her he loved her. Adam telling Victor, I care about your wife and Sharon paying his bail. GREAT STUFF!

#123   2013/06/11 11:54AM
    Jackie10

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Embrace: youtu.be/WCPQMoiZQQg

......and to add to that powerful intensity, at the very end Adam closes the video out with a slow, sensual, passionate kiss. These two chemistry together is almost unbelievable for just acting! I love the way they can make you forget they are "just acting" and this is "just t.v." They are great together!

I love the whole series of scenes after that too. Adam and Sharon both thinking about the night. Adam remembering how he passionately kissed her on the desk. Sharon remembering how he told her he loved her. Adam telling Victor, I care about your wife and Sharon paying his bail. GREAT STUFF!

Yes that was must see TV. That was what we want to see. Daddy Dearest getting his comeuppance. Adam with the upper hand and the woman he loves more than life its self.

#124   2013/06/11 07:49PM
    Jackie10

I guess one of my favorite You Tube videos is this one. It shows Adam showing remorse for what he did with Faith and Ashley and Sharon. I love it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5ll7664AA

#125   2013/06/12 03:17AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I guess one of my favorite You Tube videos is this one. It shows Adam showing remorse for what he did with Faith and Ashley and Sharon. I love it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5ll7664AA

Yes, I love that scene, too.
    MM an SC bring angst and drama to the Nth degree.

#126   2013/06/12 03:19AM
    canada gal

Here is another favorite shadam scene
    I love when Adam comes to Sharon's defense.
    In is scene, we see the proof of all the things Adam has done to make sure his true love Sharon is safe. Now, the OOC writing for Adam is somewhat ridiculous.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjbhD-vD0Tc

#127   2013/06/13 01:37AM
    canada gal

Even when they are not together they are in each other's heart and soul. No matter what these writers do to Sharon and Adam, everyone will know the real truth. Adam loves Sharon. Always has and always will. Everything afterwards is just filler and propping. Here we see Adam and how he really feels about Sharon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9zmT6WEr0

#128   2013/06/13 01:48AM
    Embrace

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Palski: We watched passion and pathos for a long time with Sharon and Adam. Jealousy and revenge!
    He was devastated and promised "She will love me again!" Since, there are mostly Shadamn fans here, you all know the intensity we witnessed.We are not seeing scenes like this {except with Victor, which they may be watering down}.

I secretly hope this recent belittling of Sharon backfires in Adam's face. I hope Sharon tells him where to go. Let Adam remember what we know. Sharon gave her all. NO one in GC desrverves more from Adam than Sharon. Not his wife, not Victor, Not Skye who wanted his name and money, (Adam stole her offshore account].

Who can be satistisfied with Adam wanting a little picket fance like Victoria. They made Him bad, they know SC and MM can own a scene.

Shadamn was the best, the most interesting relationship we've had. Their scenes are endless, have affected most of GC.

No matter who Adam ends up with, not one relationship has treated us to such complexity.

You are so right! They own their scenes together! What I do not get is why the writers are trying to make Chelsea Adam's soulmate. They are not an end couple. They have no chemistry. It disgusts me how the writers are trying to take away from Shadam where they shine - TOGETHER! There has never been another couple like Shadam, and there never will be! I stayed up for hours watching old youtube videos of these two and I promise you that I long for them days after still! They keep you wanting more of that fire and passion that they bring to their scenes! The writers are disapppointing me with these new storylines involving these two.

#129   2013/06/13 02:25AM
    canada gal

Quote Embrace:
    Quote starlight19:

You are so right! They own their scenes together! What I do not get is why the writers are trying to make Chelsea Adam's soulmate. They are not an end couple. They have no chemistry. It disgusts me how the writers are trying to take away from Shadam where they shine - TOGETHER! There has never been another couple like Shadam, and there never will be! I stayed up for hours watching old youtube videos of these two and I promise you that I long for them days after still! They keep you wanting more of that fire and passion that they bring to their scenes! The writers are disapppointing me with these new storylines involving these two.

Who knows. It is a sad day for Y&R. They have destroyed phick to appease shick fans. But little do shick fans realize that it was done to prop Navery. Now that Phyllis is out of the picture, Nick can start a new family.

The same thing goes for our amazing and hot passionate couple Shadam. The writers need to dull their brightness in order to make the newbies more appealing.

Here is another scene that shows how Adam and Sharon are such a Soapy Gold couple. I love these two characters together. They are so beautiful to watch.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hlGWB4wxEEo

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 02:26AM
    #130   2013/06/13 04:32PM
    canada gal

I love the end of this YT video. Adam kissing Sharon is so raw and passionate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NXCpq4rpEY

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list