List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4618, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2013/06/05 06:51PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    Embrace

Quote canada gal: I love all their scenes. This one is an early one(2009). In this e epi, Adam goes to Sharon's place (brad's house). Adam has just got a shiner for Nick for refusing to stop seeing Sharon. Sharon questions his real motives for seeing her. Here we see for the first time that Adam has fallen in love with Sharon.

And remember at the end of that epi, he comes back to see her and Adam grabs Sharon and passionately kisses her (8:50).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIEHK0p6swI&list=PL5508D9CD6291312A

WOW, that kiss was so powerful, I felt it through my whole body. And from then on I was hooked. I knew I had witnessed the beginnings of an amazing pairing.

Shadam <3

I will say this again. I think these two have to love acting together, because the passion and chemistry is all too intense. EVERY kiss they share is filled with intensity that rocks my entire body! I love the way he grabs the back of her neck when he kisses her and she slightly tilts her heads back and he pulls her in to him. LOVE SHADAM!!!!!

#112   2013/06/06 12:22AM
    canada gal

Quote Embrace:
    Quote canada gal: I love all their scenes. This one is an early one(2009). In this e epi, Adam goes to Sharon's place (brad's house). Adam has just got a shiner for Nick for refusing to stop seeing Sharon. Sharon questions his real motives for seeing her. Here we see for the first time that Adam has fallen in love with Sharon.

And remember at the end of that epi, he comes back to see her and Adam grabs Sharon and passionately kisses her (8:50).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIEHK0p6swI&list=PL5508D9CD6291312A

WOW, that kiss was so powerful, I felt it through my whole body. And from then on I was hooked. I knew I had witnessed the beginnings of an amazing pairing.

Shadam <3

I will say this again. I think these two have to love acting together, because the passion and chemistry is all too intense. EVERY kiss they share is filled with intensity that rocks my entire body! I love the way he grabs the back of her neck when he kisses her and she slightly tilts her heads back and he pulls her in to him. LOVE SHADAM!!!!!

ITA, even on today's cdn epi. The way Adam push sharon to the wall , firmly caressed her face and kissed her

Wow, kaboom. Shadam is so hot <3
    Give me Shadam's toxic love anytime, anyday, anywhere.

They ooze chemistry every time they are on.

#113   2013/06/06 02:58AM
    Embrace

youtu.be/WCPQMoiZQQg

Sharon and Adam was so powerful and intense in the above scene!

#114   2013/06/06 03:05AM
    Embrace

youtu.be/WCPQMoiZQQg

......and to add to that powerful intensity, at the very end Adam closes the video out with a slow, sensual, passionate kiss. These two chemistry together is almost unbelievable for just acting! I love the way they can make you forget they are "just acting" and this is "just t.v." They are great together!

#115   2013/06/06 03:33AM
    Palski

We watched passion and pathos for a long time with Sharon and Adam. Jealousy and revenge!
    I loved when he gave her Hope's ring.
    When Sharon left Adam he didn't whine.."I love her.."
    He was devastated and promised "She will love me again!" Since, there are mostly Shadamn fans here, you all know the intensity we witnessed.We are not seeing scenes like this {except with Victor, which they may be watering down}.

I secretly hope this recent belittling of Sharon backfires in Adam's face. I hope Sharon tells him where to go. Let Adam remember what we know. Sharon gave her all. NO one in GC desrverves more from Adam than Sharon. Not his wife, not Victor, Not Skye who wanted his name and money, (Adam stole her offshore account].

And yes, Sharon did shoot Adam. He did moan "I love you."

Who can be satistisfied with Adam wanting a little picket fance like Victoria. They made Him bad, they know SC and MM can own a scene.

Shadamn was the best, the most interesting relationship we've had. Their scenes are endless, have affected most of GC.

No matter who Adam ends up with, not one relationship has treated us to such complexity.

#116   2013/06/06 05:39AM
    Jackie10

Quote Palski: We watched passion and pathos for a long time with Sharon and Adam. Jealousy and revenge!
    He was devastated and promised "She will love me again!" Since, there are mostly Shadamn fans here, you all know the intensity we witnessed.We are not seeing scenes like this {except with Victor, which they may be watering down}.

I secretly hope this recent belittling of Sharon backfires in Adam's face. I hope Sharon tells him where to go. Let Adam remember what we know. Sharon gave her all. NO one in GC desrverves more from Adam than Sharon. Not his wife, not Victor, Not Skye who wanted his name and money, (Adam stole her offshore account].

Who can be satistisfied with Adam wanting a little picket fance like Victoria. They made Him bad, they know SC and MM can own a scene.

Shadamn was the best, the most interesting relationship we've had. Their scenes are endless, have affected most of GC.

No matter who Adam ends up with, not one relationship has treated us to such complexity.

Love your post well said!

#117   2013/06/11 01:07AM
    canada gal

Quote Palski: We watched passion and pathos for a long time with Sharon and Adam. Jealousy and revenge!

bringing this thread back on top. Sharon and Adam will never stop loving each other. They are in each other' heart and soul.

#118   2013/06/11 01:57AM
    canada gal

Not a popular or happy scene, but I loved the epi where Adam calls off their relationship. You could see he was not being malicious. I truly believe he is protecting Sharon. His body language and his eyes said it all.

And Sharon was just as stellar and maybe even more heart wrenching than Adam, when she tells him how she defended him to his father, Nick and her son, Noah.

We all know that Adam would never throw Sharon under the bus. In that scene that appeared hopeless was so full of potential. I love see SC and MM work their magic.

Please writers keep the Shadam love going. They are the IT couple.

#119   2013/06/11 06:16AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Not a popular or happy scene, but I loved the epi where Adam calls off their relationship. You could see he was not being malicious. I truly believe he is protecting Sharon. His body language and his eyes said it all.

And Sharon was just as stellar and maybe even more heart wrenching than Adam, when she tells him how she defended him to his father, Nick and her son, Noah.

We all know that Adam would never throw Sharon under the bus. In that scene that appeared hopeless was so full of potential. I love see SC and MM work their magic.

Please writers keep the Shadam love going. They are the IT couple.

Great post Canada gal. Every scene they do their eyes say more then their lip. Except of course when Adam is kissing her. Which he cant resist doing LOL. They are a long way from being over. They cant quit one another.

#120   2013/06/11 08:14AM
    starlight19

Quote Embrace: youtu.be/WCPQMoiZQQg

Sharon and Adam was so powerful and intense in the above scene!

I think I must of rewatched this scene a million times, just so hot!! I don't know if you guys notice when Sharon is leaning against Victor's desk talking, you can see Adam clearly breathing heavy like he is about to pounce on her, lol. So intense, then he throws down the chair and approaches her and gives her a kiss and plants her on the desk... OMG!! so HOT!! nobody does it better than these two IMO.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list