List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4469, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #101   2013/06/05 05:54PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

Yes it doesnt matter if they are fighting, role playing or just looking at each other they are way more entertaining then what we have been watching for the past few weeks.

I'm glad you said that. You know these two can be on opposite sides of the room, and their eyes can simply meet and hold a gaze for a minute, and the yearning and passion, and heat just takes over the entire episode!

#102   2013/06/05 05:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote Embrace:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

Yes it doesnt matter if they are fighting, role playing or just looking at each other they are way more entertaining then what we have been watching for the past few weeks.

I'm glad you said that. You know these two can be on opposite sides of the room, and their eyes can simply meet and hold a gaze for a minute, and the yearning and passion, and heat just takes over the entire episode!

It is amazing the chemistry this couple has.

#103   2013/06/05 05:58PM
    Embrace

Quote Chicken Nerd:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'intrusion,' aren't these threads here so that we can voice our opinion, or can you only speak if you agree with the OP?

CN, I think Beachmom feels that if you don't have a favorite Shadam moment as the post so clearly asked for, then why post at all. However, I think Beachmom and I can agree though that even the haters are welcome because that means that our couple is passionate to you as well, whether you want to admit it or not.

#104   2013/06/05 06:00PM
    Embrace

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'intrusion,' aren't these threads here so that we can voice our opinion, or can you only speak if you agree with the OP?

Sure you can intrude with your thoughts anytime, that must mean that you are thinking about Shadam and that is fine with me!

#105   2013/06/05 06:09PM
    Embrace

Quote ShadamNuke09: I love any and all Shadam scenes, but these are some of my faves.
    1. NOLA
    2. Winter wedding
    3. Had sex before restraining order took effect
    4. Had sex in Victor's office

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-9bltTzHU

2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_gQ5tF78IA

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=739Nd2X6oSE

4. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YRRpayOA0

First of all, I LOVE the Shadam profile pic! Now, thank you all so much for all the video clips! I am enjoying reminiscing! Now, that winter wedding was so beautiful! And that particular episode was so deep! It was likeable whether viewers liked what Adam was doing or not. Adam was entertaining, and the storyline was entertainment at its best! That was what you called a cliffhanger that had you anxiously waiting for Monday to come. We don't have that anymore! I sooooo wish the writers would watch these old clips!

#106   2013/06/05 06:11PM
    Embrace

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

Sure you can intrude with your thoughts anytime, that must mean that you are thinking about Shadam and that is fine with me!

I totally know what you mean! Lately the Shadam fans can't keep Chelsea's name out of their mouths...she sure brings the buzz and gets people talking!

That is different. There is no buzz. I want her off my screen and I don't have to buzz at all.

#107   2013/06/05 06:15PM
    Embrace

Quote ShadamNuke09: Forgot about this one. The Valentine's proposal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwVS8iHhFI

Adam: "Sharon, look at us, right here, right now. The odds we beat just for us to be together. There is no one else. NO ONE ELSE, just you and me!"

THAT IS CLASSIC, SYMBOLIC, AND I LOVE IT!

#108   2013/06/05 06:38PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Forgot about this one. The Valentine's proposal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwVS8iHhFI

Yes this is one that I mentioned earlier. I love it!!!

Ditto!

#109   2013/06/05 06:44PM
    Embrace

I like this clip:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AN5B8WNpTk

#110   2013/06/05 06:44PM
    ladycam

Shadam fans shouldn't let JFP break you down. Here is clip why not Adam to Sharon"you and I cannot quit each other"you know that and I know that.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS_iKo6uSIY&list=FLix7azl_ruJg-adniarTnXQ&index=54

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list