List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4483, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/05 04:34PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    Embrace

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

I'm always amazed that people hold a fictional character to such a high standard. Aborted or miscarried fetuses are either incinerated or thrown in a trash bag like garbage in the real world.

I can't pick a favorite scene as they are all top notch.

Right now I feel bad for MM. They have turned Adam into an emasculated whiny bwitch.

Those scenes that they love to criticize is Adam at his best. Sharon is Adam at his best! He doesn't have those "edge of the seat" abilities with anyone else. Sharon and Adam keeps you wanting more!

#92   2013/06/05 04:36PM
    Embrace

Quote ladycam: When he lost his sight and they went to Kansas. Second favorite was the fire and him going through her break down with her.

Ladycam, those were great scenes! Sharon was right, they have been there for each other when no one else was there for them. They have had each other backs so many times, in so many ways!

#93   2013/06/05 04:41PM
    Embrace

Quote starlight19: All Shadam scenes are top notch, whether they talking, fighting, eye sexing each other, their loves scenes, touching, laughing they are all amazing. If I had to choose it would have to be NOLA. It was beautifully shot, them being alone at that beautiful mansion, the love scene, SO HOT!!!!! I also loved Valentines's when he proposed, Kansas where it was just them
    Alone, the love scene in Kansas. Too many to mention.

MM and SC have sizzling chemistry, others don't even come close to what they have. Either you have IT or you don't and they have it in spades.

Starlight, I agree. I haven't seen one couple yet that have it like they do. I love when they were on the plane together, and she had on her white coat. I think it was after the engagement or wedding. I loved when they flew off to be together. I could really pull up their scenes on YouTube and lose myself in them over and over again.

#94   2013/06/05 04:47PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10: One of my many favorites was when Adam got down on bended knee and proposed to her for the second time Valentines Day 2011 at Glow Worm and the whole place applauded them. My next would be Shadam Making love in Victors office under his portrait on Sharon and Victors wedding night.

Jackie, I want to take this opportunity to say that I always agree with and can relate to your posts. I am a fan of anything you post. We are normally always on the same page.
    Now, I LOVE the scenes you mentioned! I love the way Adam showed that he loved her! That was Adam at his best!

#95   2013/06/05 05:27PM
    Embrace

Quote cindebugg: I love how they evoke such passion even in the viewers that hate them. That's what makes them good. Nobody is indifferent to Adam and Sharon.

ITA!!!!

#96   2013/06/05 05:34PM
    Embrace

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Heres mine!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kWWbf1jiqY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    ... />
    THAT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD THAT SEEMED LIKE A LIFETIME AGO! I wish the new writers would go back to old clips and see the undeniable passion between these two! I bet they loved filming those scenes together! The way they look at each other is their scenes is magical! The eyes speak a story when they so no words! Thank you Qu33n!

#97   2013/06/05 05:37PM
    Jackie10

Quote Embrace:
    Quote Jackie10: One of my many favorites was when Adam got down on bended knee and proposed to her for the second time Valentines Day 2011 at Glow Worm and the whole place applauded them. My next would be Shadam Making love in Victors office under his portrait on Sharon and Victors wedding night.

Jackie, I want to take this opportunity to say that I always agree with and can relate to your posts. I am a fan of anything you post. We are normally always on the same page.
    Now, I LOVE the scenes you mentioned! I love the way Adam showed that he loved her! That was Adam at his best!

Thank you and welcome to the board. Hope you join us in the Shadam thread. They have so many great scenes. Every scene with them is special they bring it every time.

#98   2013/06/05 05:38PM
    Embrace

Quote starlight19: Here is another favorite of mine. Too bad we don't have a drool emoticon....This video says it all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2dvUJEMuM

Where is this Adam and Sharon???????

Sizzling Chemistry.

This couple just does it for me! They are an end couple. I can not believe that after all that explosive, passionate lovemaking we have no Shadam baby yet!

#99   2013/06/05 05:51PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cindebugg: I love how they evoke such passion even in the viewers that hate them. That's what makes them good. Nobody is indifferent to Adam and Sharon.

I agree their passion to hate is just as strong as our passion to love them. Its so strong they come into a nice post about Shadam just to bash them. They are that good. Shadam brings the buzz. Their scenes together are always spectacular. Other wise people with out a favorite Shadam scene would not bother trying to spoil a thread for every one else.

Jackie, as usual I soooo agree with you, but they are not ruining it for me at all. I opted not to make this a "No Bash" post and to welcome all comments because they are some that are extremely passionate about Shadam in non-fan ways. They love to hate this couple, which means that Shadam is evoking fire in them as well.

#100   2013/06/05 05:52PM
    Embrace

Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

Thanks Beachmom! And ditto!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list