List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Started by Embrace at 2013/06/03 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 10:48AM, Views: 4737, Replies: 132
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/03 07:21PM
    FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    Embrace

Sharon and Adam have tons of history together, built of chemistry, chemistry, and more chemistry! There is no wonder these two are rooted for even when the tors don't have them on air together.
    What are some of your favorite Shadam scenes?!!!

#2   2013/06/03 11:48PM
    Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES
    madamerose55

I just love any scene the couple are in. They have great excitement together. Just talking, laughing, and especially making love, their chemistry comes alive. They really do belong together as they bring great magic to the show. Adam does not seem half as exciting without Sharon in his life. I would like for Sharon to be having Adam's baby, not Chelsea. I do not understand the Chelsea being pregnant storyline at all. Please bring back Shadam and all their wonderful and exciting chemistry.

#3   2013/06/04 12:11AM
    canada gal

IA, they are all great scenes. Whether they are fighting, making love or just being best buds. They have it all.

What I would give just to see one more passionate lovemaking scene with Sharon and Adam confesses their undying love for each other. SC and MM are pure chemistry together.

#4   2013/06/04 01:30AM
    Chicken22

It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam

#5   2013/06/04 09:05AM
    cindebugg

Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

I'm always amazed that people hold a fictional character to such a high standard. Aborted or miscarried fetuses are either incinerated or thrown in a trash bag like garbage in the real world.

I can't pick a favorite scene as they are all top notch.

Right now I feel bad for MM. They have turned Adam into an emasculated whiny bwitch.

#6   2013/06/04 09:20AM
    ladycam

When he lost his sight and they went to Kansas. Second favorite was the fire and him going through her break down with her.

#7   2013/06/04 09:27AM
    ladycam

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace?

I'm always amazed that people hold a fictional character to such a high standard. Aborted or miscarried fetuses are either incinerated or thrown in a trash bag like garbage in the real world.

I can't pick a favorite scene as they are all top notch.

Right now I feel bad for MM. They have turned Adam into an emasculated whiny bwitch.

ITA. In the real world I would put a ocean between me and someone like Adam if by chance I knew someone like this. But in soap world he's entertainment. I think of beauty and the beast. Sharon knows how to tame the beast in Adam and I love it. These two are soap gold

#8   2013/06/04 09:30AM
    starlight19

All Shadam scenes are top notch, whether they talking, fighting, eye sexing each other, their loves scenes, touching, laughing they are all amazing. If I had to choose it would have to be NOLA. It was beautifully shot, them being alone at that beautiful mansion, the love scene, SO HOT!!!!! I also loved Valentines's when he proposed, Kansas where it was just them
    Alone, the love scene in Kansas. Too many to mention.

MM and SC have sizzling chemistry, others don't even come close to what they have. Either you have IT or you don't and they have it in spades.

#9   2013/06/04 09:30AM
    habbyfan

My favorite Shadam scene was when Paul came to Adam's room and told Sharon all the things Adam had done to Patty, all the time knowing she had a fragile mind.

Paul had just had Patty committed.

Sharon left him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 09:32AM
    #10   2013/06/04 09:39AM
    weatherholt3

My favorite scene will be when Sharon tells Adam to go to he!! and to stay out of her life.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list