List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Started by Grendel at 2013/06/03 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/04 05:45PM, Views: 7109, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/03 02:03PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford's Last Week?
    Mouse1979

I really hate to see Michelle go. In my heart I know no one else can play Phyllis better than Michelle. I hope this is an explosive exit. I hope it leaves all our jaws dropped. Michelle deserves that kind of ending..

#12   2013/06/03 03:02PM
    FL senior fan

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: She'll probably tell Nick and Jack she is going to visit Daniel then in a month or so they will get a call from her lettign them know she is not coming back to GC. Just my guess.

--------------
    Aren't they replacing the character with another actress??

#13   2013/06/03 03:55PM
    Joy T

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: She'll probably tell Nick and Jack she is going to visit Daniel then in a month or so they will get a call from her lettign them know she is not coming back to GC. Just my guess.

--------------
    Aren't they replacing the character with another actress??

From everything I've read on other sites, they are definitely replacing her as her chracter is so important to this show. My hunch is the replacement has already been chosen and out of respect for Michelle, they are keeping it secret. They will probably let Phyllis leave in a fit of rage and then the new Phyllis will come back when she has cooled down or maybe Jack will go looking for her. It will be interesting to see which redhead gets the job. The 3 names I saw mentioned will all be great.

#14   2013/06/03 04:01PM
    Collett

Is it a definite that MS is leaving? They haven't posted her in the comings and goings and I haven't seen MS tweet about it. Maybe I just missed it.

#15   2013/06/03 05:04PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Mouse1979: I really hate to see Michelle go. In my heart I know no one else can play Phyllis better than Michelle. I hope this is an explosive exit. I hope it leaves all our jaws dropped. Michelle deserves that kind of ending..
    She could be in an explosion, and then when they take off the bandages in a few months, it's a different actress!

#16   2013/06/03 05:45PM
    Rilynne

There was another actress who played her when Phyllis did the hit and run on Christine and Paul. I can't remember her name but she was good, at least I enjoyed her back then.

#17   2013/06/03 05:57PM
    habbyfan

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote Mouse1979: I really hate to see Michelle go. In my heart I know no one else can play Phyllis better than Michelle. I hope this is an explosive exit. I hope it leaves all our jaws dropped. Michelle deserves that kind of ending..
    She could be in an explosion, and then when they take off the bandages in a few months, it's a different actress!

I think we all expect her to go out with a bang.

I think it will be her scenes with Nick's betrayal,she has tried so hard to be the sultry Phyllis ... all the time knowing she will blow up at him.

I think she will go away with Summer,perhaps they will visit Daniel and when she returns it will be a new actress.

#18   2013/06/03 06:17PM
    pink kiity

i havent read anything in any soap mag that shes is leaving hers name was sandra nelson, oh god please take summer with you when you leave please please take hers

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 06:22PM
    #19   2013/06/03 08:12PM
    JRTA

There has been nothing to indicate that Phyllis is being written out. MS is leaving. That doesn't mean Phyllis will too.

I think the writers will have her go to see Daniel for a while, and then come back in a month or two with a new actress playing the part.

The show would be making a mistake not recasting the role of Phyllis. And the recast will give them a chance to take the character in a new direction.

#20   2013/06/03 08:35PM
    Paggie

Quote Rilynne: There was another actress who played her when Phyllis did the hit and run on Christine and Paul. I can't remember her name but she was good, at least I enjoyed her back then.

Yeah it was Sandra Nelson - I liked her back then too. She played a different kind of Phyllis - much darker. But it served the storyline well at that time.

From what LLB said in a blog talk radio chat tonight it sounds as if MS is leaving in a couple of weeks.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list