List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Started by Grendel at 2013/06/03 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/04 05:45PM, Views: 7180, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/03 11:42AM
    Michelle Stafford's Last Week?
    Grendel

If anyone knows MS's last week, please post. I want to see her exit. Hopefully, the writers will do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper. I will check back here (not watching the show anymore) to see if anyone post the dates.

THANKS.

#2   2013/06/03 11:47AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford's Last Week?
    valleycliffe

i don't think she finishes taping until next week but if it is, good luck in all your future endeavours.

#3   2013/06/03 11:51AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I am sure there will be no ttibute... MS didnt die, she is just leaving the show!

#4   2013/06/03 11:57AM
    Redshores

Quote Grendel: If anyone knows MS's last week, please post. I want to see her exit. Hopefully, the writers will do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper. I will check back here (not watching the show anymore) to see if anyone post the dates.

THANKS.

Are the newbies not doing it for you? You seemed to be so excited about them, too bad.

#5   2013/06/03 11:58AM
    Gemini50

Quote Grendel: If anyone knows MS's last week, please post. I want to see her exit. Hopefully, the writers will do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper. I will check back here (not watching the show anymore) to see if anyone post the dates.

THANKS.

Grendeld going to miss you. I know you love CHADAM. If I may ask are you just fed up with how the show is being written? Just curious.

#6   2013/06/03 12:08PM
    Karl127

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I am sure there will be no ttibute... MS didnt die, she is just leaving the show!

I don't believe the OP was asking for a tribute for MS, the OP stated that he/she hopes the writers do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper.

#7   2013/06/03 12:12PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote Karl127:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I am sure there will be no ttibute... MS didnt die, she is just leaving the show!

I don't believe the OP was asking for a tribute for MS, the OP stated that he/she hopes the writers do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper.

Oh... Ok... Lol

#8   2013/06/03 12:16PM
    babydylon

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Karl127:

Oh... Ok... Lol

LOL

#9   2013/06/03 01:06PM
    Karl127

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Karl127:

Oh... Ok... Lol

LMAO!!

#10   2013/06/03 01:45PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

She'll probably tell Nick and Jack she is going to visit Daniel then in a month or so they will get a call from her lettign them know she is not coming back to GC. Just my guess.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list