List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CASSIE? REALLY?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CASSIE? REALLY?

Started by sassyfrase at 2013/06/03 07:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/03 02:38PM, Views: 2717, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/03 07:09AM
    CASSIE? REALLY?
    sassyfrase

Why in the world are they taping with Cassie Newman again. She DIED idiots!!!
    Why do they always bring back the dead on this show?
    What do they think we are? 3?
    And also VICTORIA is acting like a 3 year old herself. SO
    Bratty and such a spoiled Rich Kid!
    This show and the writers are getting on my nerves.
    Oh well maybe when Phillys leaves they will finally get Sharon and Jack back together.
    Now if the writers would put Chelsea and Adam back together then Avery and Dylan can get together where they belong.
    I could really see Nick with Lauren

#2   2013/06/03 07:21AM
    Re: CASSIE? REALLY?
    Qu33nTeelove...

I love Cassie. I hope they find a way for her to come back permanently and the same for John Abbott.

This isn't reality, so I don't expect it... this is Reelality...

As far as your other rant.. I don't agree with it at all except for Victoria!

#3   2013/06/03 07:36AM
    Redshores

Quote sassyfrase: Why in the world are they taping with Cassie Newman again. She DIED idiots!!!
    Oh well maybe when Phillys leaves they will finally get Sharon and Jack back together.
    Now if the writers would put Chelsea and Adam back together then Avery and Dylan can get together where they belong.

They are taping with Camryn Grimes, no one knows what character she will be playing, there have been no spoilers that say Cassie Newman is returning that I know off.

#4   2013/06/03 07:52AM
    maja

Quote sassyfrase: Why in the world are they taping with Cassie Newman again. She DIED idiots!!!

Why in the world are you complaining when we don't know what role CG will be playing since TPTB have said nothing.Why don't you wait till we know before you start your rant.

#5   2013/06/03 08:06AM
    sassyfrase

Hey
    I can rant if I want to
    Everybody else does
    I'll probably see you rant sometime

#6   2013/06/03 08:24AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

The writers really messed up big time on Friday's show. We have Summer, who has been SORASed to be 18. Summer was conceived after Cassie died. In Friday's episode, it was mentioned that Cassie died when she was 14. So now we supposed to believe that Cassie would be 32 if she were still alive? Believe that Nick and Sharon are old enough to be the parents of a 32 year old? Really? They shold have just said Cassie died as a teenager and not mentioned her age at the time she died.

#7   2013/06/03 08:36AM
    maja

Quote sassyfrase: Hey
    I can rant if I want to
    Everybody else does
    I'll probably see you rant sometime

Keep ranting about nothing as much as you want. I prefer to wait to see the role that CG is playing before I start complaining about it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 08:39AM
    #8   2013/06/03 08:46AM
    Collett

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: The writers really messed up big time on Friday's show. We have Summer, who has been SORASed to be 18. Summer was conceived after Cassie died. In Friday's episode, it was mentioned that Cassie died when she was 14. So now we supposed to believe that Cassie would be 32 if she were still alive? Believe that Nick and Sharon are old enough to be the parents of a 32 year old? Really? They shold have just said Cassie died as a teenager and not mentioned her age at the time she died.

I thought the same thing. This age stuff drives me crazy! It was the same way when they brought Kyle in as a child and Abby was all grown up. They were supposed to be the same age. I know they have to age the kids so that they can have more storylines but sometimes it gets a little ridiculous. As for bringing back the dead, just another reason why they should have never killed off John Abbott!! Cassie was never my favorite character on the show and I get really tired of them rehashing her death every year.

#9   2013/06/03 11:41AM
    KeepingItReal

Why would she be tapping for this show.

Are they bring back the dead....I know they did that with Taylor's character on B&B. lol

Makes no sense.

#10   2013/06/03 11:43AM
    KeepingItReal

ITA with your whole post!

It makes absolutely no sense....overkill at this point...plus makes the liard Nick look like a big idiot too.

Seriously, stop chatting to your decease child knowing full well you fooled around on her mother and then lied about the paternity of the child with your mistress.

Then chatting about this is the prophesy child that your deceased daughter predicted.

Yeah, your deceased daughter wanted your mistress to get knocked up.....#whatever

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 11:44AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list