List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: phyllis killed leaving or recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

phyllis killed leaving or recast

Started by summerbright at 2013/05/31 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/04 01:56AM, Views: 8994, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/31 10:44PM
    Re: phyllis killed leaving or recast
    mahina

Quote BabyVelvet: Dead or re-cast, either one works for me!

Same here. Phyllis has been both recasted and absent from the show. And YR did just fine

#32   2013/05/31 10:49PM
    mahina

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote summerbright: Carmine choking or strangling her to death that would be shocker biggest murder mystery if Carmine isn't found out

--------------------
    I'd rather see Michael strangle Carmine to his death, but it be ruled self defensme! Carmine the stalker needs to exit, not Phyllis character.

At first I thought Michael might attack Carmine, but now I have to wonder if Fen will.

I think Fen will attack Carmine and I look forward to it.

#33   2013/05/31 11:02PM
    mahina

Quote Grendel:
    Quote countryMomof4: Rest easy there pink kitty. Mrs C. is not being replaced.

Killed works for me

Yes. If JFP is true to form, she will use considerable money MS was making to bring in more young newbies. We dont' have love interest for Kyle, Noah, Summer.

They really do need love interests including Fen. Yeah I know he's creepy but he's a great actor. But hey two former creeps Kevin and Ricky did very well with Jana and Daisy.

#34   2013/05/31 11:09PM
    mahina

Quote Laloni:
    Quote FL senior fan: I THINK SHE HAS TO BE RECASTED!
    This character is too exciting and too important in her
    interactions with many of the characters.

No one can replace her, I don't care who comes in to play her part, she's unique in what she does, I would rather they kill her off than to see someone else making a fool of her.

MS was replaced once. And that actress did not make a fool out of her. We have quite a few wonderful recasts on the show. PB, SC, MTS, MM, JW to name a few.

#35   2013/06/01 04:44AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Is she going to go out and make movies or another soap. I have seen her in movies. Some actors did soap then moved on to become big stars.I don't feel they will kill her. Maybe just leave town for awhile.to sort out her feelings.

#36   2013/06/01 07:41AM
    Grendel

Quote mimimak: I am still hoping MS and TPTB work out a contract. Remember when it was announced BM was leaving? But if that can't happen, I think a visit to see Daniel and his baby girl with either a return of MS at a later date or recast is what should happen. MS is just so good at playing Phyl, she's a character you can love or love to hate. I think her character is necessary to current plot lines. Not sure how the who's Summer's daddy can be resolved so quickly. It is almost June and I believe Michelle leaves in July, so that's about 2-2 1/2 months, not a long time in soap land.

It's not just about money. I think it's about being a female over 40. Look at the show JFP is building. Where do characters like Paul, Jack, Phyllis and others fit in an increasingly Hollywood Heights wannabe? Even Victor's role will be supporting.

#37   2013/06/01 07:51AM
    deceived

Quote mahina:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote countryMomof4: Rest easy there pink kitty. Mrs C. is not being replaced.

Killed works for me

Yes. If JFP is true to form, she will use considerable money MS was making to bring in more young newbies. We dont' have love interest for Kyle, Noah, Summer.

They really do need love interests including Fen. Yeah I know he's creepy but he's a great actor. But hey two former creeps Kevin and Ricky did very well with Jana and Daisy.

YES... if they insist on bringing in newbies and shoving them down our throat, then at least have some character like Daisy, Fen, Jana, Ricky. When they get someone great like Ricky or Phyllis, they get rid of them???

#38   2013/06/01 08:05AM
    soapsrfun

I think Phyllis will go visit Daniel. Then MS can return at a later time.

During the summer it is not unusual that they hire a lot of young people to encourage the younger viewers. Their stories often wrap up in the early fall.

#39   2013/06/01 08:43AM
    Grendel

Quote soapsrfun: I think Phyllis will go visit Daniel. Then MS can return at a later time.

During the summer it is not unusual that they hire a lot of young people to encourage the younger viewers. Their stories often wrap up in the early fall.

JFP is not just writing young story lines for the summer. She is writing young stories for Y&R period. I totally believe that is why she was hired.

#40   2013/06/01 09:00AM
    Whitnee

I don't think they will kill the Phyllis character off because she is very important to the show.However wasn't there a spoiler that said something about a tragedy?This was before Jeanne Cooper became ill and before MS announced she was leaving.I just wonder about the writers and what they have planned for the show.I know they can change the direction of a story at the drop of a pin so I would never try to predict what they are going to do.Love Phyllis or hate her M.S. will be missed!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/01 09:00AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list