List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: phyllis killed leaving or recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

phyllis killed leaving or recast

Started by summerbright at 2013/05/31 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/04 01:56AM, Views: 8614, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/31 02:14PM
    Re: phyllis killed leaving or recast
    pink kiity

i know that county mom just a figure of speech i just meant some can be recasted and replace and some cant and shouldnt thats what i was saying and meant county mom,

#12   2013/05/31 02:15PM
    bukopandan

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote summerbright: Carmine choking or strangling her to death that would be shocker biggest murder mystery if Carmine isn't found out

--------------------
    I'd rather see Michael strangle Carmine to his death, but it be ruled self defense! Carmine the stalker needs to exit, not Phyllis character.

At first I thought Michael might attack Carmine, but now I have to wonder if Fen will.

#13   2013/05/31 02:17PM
    mimimak

I am still hoping MS and TPTB work out a contract. Remember when it was announced BM was leaving? But if that can't happen, I think a visit to see Daniel and his baby girl with either a return of MS at a later date or recast is what should happen. MS is just so good at playing Phyl, she's a character you can love or love to hate. I think her character is necessary to current plot lines. Not sure how the who's Summer's daddy can be resolved so quickly. It is almost June and I believe Michelle leaves in July, so that's about 2-2 1/2 months, not a long time in soap land.

#14   2013/05/31 02:20PM
    summerbright

I think fens catching on Carmine did something with mom.if he finds out Carmine is dead

#15   2013/05/31 02:24PM
    pink kiity

alot of soap stars take time off around this time to spend with there kids while they are out of school and comes back laters victor usually leaves around this time to take time off from work to take a break during the summer

#16   2013/05/31 02:31PM
    summerbright

Ms did a lifetime movie playing a mother who daughter was murdered she was good in it maybe she become lifetime movie queen

#17   2013/05/31 02:37PM
    countryMomof4

Quote pink kiity: i know that county mom just a figure of speech i just meant some can be recasted and replace and some cant and shouldnt thats what i was saying and meant county mom,

No problem!

#18   2013/05/31 02:42PM
    bukopandan

Quote summerbright: I think fens catching on Carmine did something with mom.if he finds out Carmine is dead

he's got so much anger in him, plus that whole aspect of Carmine befriending Fen could really set him off given his trust issues and also how fakery was such a large part of the Jamie bullying story.

#19   2013/05/31 05:07PM
    Grendel

Quote FL senior fan: I THINK SHE HAS TO BE RECASTED!
    This character is too exciting and too important in her
    interactions with many of the characters.

There is no ed needed on the word recast. JFP could get an exciting NEW character. She can bring someone else over from Hollywood Heights.

#20   2013/05/31 05:43PM
    Grendel

Quote countryMomof4: Rest easy there pink kitty. Mrs C. is not being replaced.

Killed works for me

Yes. If JFP is true to form, she will use considerable money MS was making to bring in more young newbies. We dont' have love interest for Kyle, Noah, Summer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list