List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Camryn Grimes--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Camryn Grimes--

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/28 06:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/28 08:32AM, Views: 1012, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/05/28 06:26AM
    Camryn Grimes--
    rediculous

is now 23 years old, will she be returning to GC as a new character, maybe a relative of Sharon's, who she didn't know she had..ie: from her fathers side, (which would account for her looking so much like Cassie) or will she just be a Cassie's ghost again.. TPTB are being very secretive as to how long her tenure will be or what character she will be undertaking.. Camryn Grimes is a great actress, I could see why they would want her back on canvas for more then just a few episodes...

#2   2013/05/28 06:30AM
    Re: Camryn Grimes--
    countryMomof4

I will take her in any role! I wonder if it's for a "what if" type of scene? OR she is a relative of Sharon's? OR she appears in a dream to Nick? So many possibilities.

It was so wonderful to watch her grow up before our eyes on the show.

#3   2013/05/28 06:33AM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: I will take her in any role! I wonder if it's for a "what if" type of scene? OR she is a relative of Sharon's? OR she appears in a dream to Nick? So many possibilities.

So many possibilities CMom, I would love to see this actress back permanently..she was a joy to watch for sure..

#4   2013/05/28 06:40AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote rediculous:
    Quote countryMomof4: I will take her in any role! I wonder if it's for a "what if" type of scene? OR she is a relative of Sharon's? OR she appears in a dream to Nick? So many possibilities.

So many possibilities CMom, I would love to see this actress back permanently..she was a joy to watch for sure..

I would love for her to come back as Sharon's daughter, the twin she didn't know about. Of course the soaps have all done this story before but how about one more time. What a change in Sharon's life but of course she might not be as sweet as Cassie and I wouldn't like that.

#5   2013/05/28 06:53AM
    HeyMon

She's probably only coming back for dream sequences.

#6   2013/05/28 06:56AM
    rediculous

Quite possibly Hey Mon...

#7   2013/05/28 07:01AM
    HeyMon

I know that some have said. She could be coming back as Cassie's long lost twin, or someone who got surgery to look like Cassie.

JoshG doesnt write like that. That was more MAB's style, which I happened to like.

So it will probably be just dreams.

#8   2013/05/28 07:30AM
    habbyfan

JM says in his MSN interview ... his s/l will involve ghosts ... so I am inclined to think ... Cassie will be a part of his dreams,JMO

#9   2013/05/28 07:42AM
    chancegirl

They are even suggesting she could be Cassie, who is not dead. I am interested to see what it is. But it seems she is gonna be around awhile.

#10   2013/05/28 08:32AM
    rediculous

Quote chancegirl: They are even suggesting she could be Cassie, who is not dead. I am interested to see what it is. But it seems she is gonna be around awhile.

That's the part that keeps me wondering chancegirl, how long can a ghost linger, but then we have John Abbott who can't seem to cross over..LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list