List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coming and goings

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coming and goings

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/05/27 02:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/28 07:56AM, Views: 6173, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/27 02:29PM
    Coming and goings
    weatherholt3

Just read in the coming and going that Camryn Grimes (ex Cassie) is filming who will she be visiting Nick, Sharon or Noah or will it be all three

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 02:30PM
    #2   2013/05/27 02:55PM
    Re: Coming and goings
    FL senior fan

Why is it Cassie's spirit returning does not excite most viewers? I'd imagine with Phyllis/Nick wanting to "use her misfortune" as a lesson for Summer, it might be Summer?
    Anyway, count me as one viewer who doesn't care. RIP Cassie!

#3   2013/05/27 03:31PM
    Grendel

Quote FL senior fan: Why is it Cassie's spirit returning does not excite most viewers? I'd imagine with Phyllis/Nick wanting to "use her misfortune" as a lesson for Summer, it might be Summer?

Why can't Coleen come back as a ghost?

#4   2013/05/27 04:14PM
    habbyfan

It has to do with Nick's s/l this summer, he will have to face what he has buried emotionally all these years.JMO

#5   2013/05/27 04:51PM
    hopey pix

It's nice to hear Cassie will be back!!I for one would like Colleen to return as a ghost too!Because they have given John and Cassie so many chances to come back!!Why not Colleen,or Brad even?They would be welcomed back,I am sure!!

#6   2013/05/27 08:16PM
    kelly11

I would love to see 'ghost" of Cassie. It is such a strong storyline. It's nice to see her all grown up. I love the storyline with Nick, Sharon and Cassie-strong stuff

#7   2013/05/27 08:20PM
    laurie6

I have seen and heard enough about Cassie and John, I would really like to see Colleen and Brad. I think it would be nice to have Brad come visit Sharon they had a connection and IMO he cared about her more then anyone else on this show.

#8   2013/05/27 09:03PM
    cards1

Quote Grendel:
    Quote FL senior fan: Why is it Cassie's spirit returning does not excite most viewers? I'd imagine with Phyllis/Nick wanting to "use her misfortune" as a lesson for Summer, it might be Summer?

LOL, because no one has been standing by Colleen's grave talking to her, now if Tracy goes out to the cemetery and starts saying "Colleen I just can't talk any sense into your uncle Jack since you've passed away" then BAM we might see her.

Although I often thought we might see the ghost of Colleen haunt Victor just a little bit in some of the schemes he's pulled on Billy since receiving Billy's nieces heart. lol

#9   2013/05/28 07:18AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Grendel:

I would love to see Coleen come back and tell Victor that he doesn't deserve her heart because he is such an SOB. Then snatch it out of his chest! Okay, that can't be done but I can hope can't I?

#10   2013/05/28 07:30AM
    zuzu61

Quote cards1:
    Quote Grendel:

LOL, because no one has been standing by Colleen's grave talking to her, now if Tracy goes out to the cemetery and starts saying "Colleen I just can't talk any sense into your uncle Jack since you've passed away" then BAM we might see her.

Although I often thought we might see the ghost of Colleen haunt Victor just a little bit in some of the schemes he's pulled on Billy since receiving Billy's nieces heart. lol

LOL. That would be good!! Collen visiting Victor! And Adam.. who all could visit him?!!?! (besides his Mom)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/28 07:31AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list