List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery is so boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery is so boring

Started by frootloop at 2013/05/27 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:11AM, Views: 2627, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/09/05 06:56AM
    Re: Avery is so boring
    chillepepper

I actually was diappointed with the fact that they had to hook her up with Nick in the first place. I read before she joined the show some of the posters or someone said that she was going to be a woman from Ronan's past,an ex wife and I was a little excited about that. I like Avery ,but I just don't get why they put her with Nick,not that I liked Phick at all, I actually was starting to like Phylliss a bit when she got back with Jack,more suitable couple,she was not well suited with Nick,I like Nick even when he seems to be written as an idiot,always well liked him, he is more like his mother in that he is kinder. Hate this crap with the paternity with Summer. Enough is Enough with all the paternity crap sls. JMO

#52   2013/09/05 07:45AM
    LJMOM812

I really liked Avery when she first came on--the clumsy lawyer dedicated to fighting for the wrongly accused. She was feisty and smart and very likable. But pairing her with Nick was the kiss of death. He is better paired with the damsel in distress types(mirroring his mother in a way). Avery is independent and strong. She needs someone matching her in intellect like Michael or even Adam. I even liked the chemistry with Dylan but it would be too easy to put these two together--where is the angst. So, now, I still like her but I agree--she is dull with Nick.

#53   2013/09/05 08:17AM
    chillepepper

Quote LJMOM812: I really liked Avery when she first came on--the clumsy lawyer dedicated to fighting for the wrongly accused. She was feisty and smart and very likable. But pairing her with Nick was the kiss of death. He is better paired with the damsel in distress types(mirroring his mother in a way). Avery is independent and strong. She needs someone matching her in intellect like Michael or even Adam. I even liked the chemistry with Dylan but it would be too easy to put these two together--where is the angst. So, now, I still like her but I agree--she is dull with Nick.

I agree,she was much better at first,what the heck happpened with her job,fighting for the unjustly accused? Why put her with Nick in the first place. She needs to get her feistyness back. This wedding won't happen ,mainly because they are talking about it way too much and I think she still has feelings for Dylan,and god knows this poor man needs to be rescued like yesterday. JMO

#54   2013/09/05 08:17AM
    ski lady

Quote LJMOM812: I really liked Avery when she first came on--the clumsy lawyer dedicated to fighting for the wrongly accused. She was feisty and smart and very likable. But pairing her with Nick was the kiss of death. He is better paired with the damsel in distress types(mirroring his mother in a way). Avery is independent and strong. She needs someone matching her in intellect like Michael or even Adam. I even liked the chemistry with Dylan but it would be too easy to put these two together--where is the angst. So, now, I still like her but I agree--she is dull with Nick.

ITA with you. Also with Deceived who said the newbies are pushed on us day after day before we have a chance to get to know and like their characters. Avery is beautiful and smart as an attorney, but going for her sister's ex (whom she clearly still had feelings for), a man with a long history of bad relationships, isn't smart. I like Nick, but pairing Avery with him at this point reduces her to a not-so-smart bore.

#55   2013/09/05 10:11AM
    On a Clear Day

I liked Avery when she was the clumsy, smart, driven lawyer helping the wrongly accused who they only showed now and then. But after they turned her into Susie Homemaker and crammed her down our throats too much, all of a sudden she got on my nerves. I think when they show any character too much, it gives viewers the chance to notice all their annoying habits. Also, she and Nick have no chemistry at all.

#56   2013/09/13 10:11AM
    mimi2hayden

TOTALLY agree with you...there is nothing about her that is attractive. Her hair and her attire are from the 1920s...WHO PICKS these actors? And, I agree that she has NO chemistry with anyone...and, that will not change.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list