List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery is so boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery is so boring

Started by frootloop at 2013/05/27 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:11AM, Views: 2647, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/27 02:25PM
    Re: Avery is so boring
    Grendel

She is a lead character and hey if she leads, then another newbie will take her place.

#42   2013/05/27 02:27PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Grendel: She is a lead character and hey if she leads, then another newbie will take her place.

I would welcome just about anyone at this point. This character is a total fail.

#43   2013/05/27 02:36PM
    babydylon

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote richalan: Avery is FANTASTIC!! Smart, sexy, quirky, and nice. I have an idea that most of the haters here LOVE Phyllis and that is why they don't like Avery. She is a breath of fresh air. Her chemistry with Nick is great too. He will always be for Sharon in my book, but I can really get into him with Avery. JC is a very good actress.

This is the most honest post on the message board.

Avery is far from boring, the reason she is mentioned as much here. Love this woman and like her with Nick.

LOL @ the most honest post on the message board.

She is 15 shades of awful and never should have been made a leading character.

Most beautiful woman on the show and very nice. She is kind and loving and most of all Nick loves the pretty little woman.

#44   2013/05/27 02:38PM
    babydylon

Quote Backspacer:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Backspacer: Being Memorial Day, will Y&R air today? Anyone know?

It is the JC tribute here in Canada today. So I think that you are getting our Friday show in the US.

ok thanks. I read the tribute was on the 28th.

Yes it is

#45   2013/05/27 03:16PM
    angel276

Quote richalan: Avery is FANTASTIC!! Smart, sexy, quirky, and nice. I have an idea that most of the haters here LOVE Phyllis and that is why they don't like Avery. She is a breath of fresh air. Her chemistry with Nick is great too. He will always be for Sharon in my book, but I can really get into him with Avery. JC is a very good actress.

I can't agree more! Was thinking the same as I was reading...has to be ALL Phyllis fans. I love Avery, her and Nick make the best couple...they sizzle together. Nick & Phyllis looked so mismatched as a couple.

#46   2013/05/27 03:31PM
    Piperay

I liked her when she was a sharp lawyer but after she became "Susie Homemaker" and got with Nick she is so BORING! I just can't stand her and have to FF thru all her scenes.

#47   2013/05/27 07:30PM
    frootloop

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote babydylon:

This is the most honest post on the message board.

Avery is far from boring, the reason she is mentioned as much here. Love this woman and like her with Nick.

LOL @ the most honest post on the message board.

She is 15 shades of awful and never should have been made a leading character.

Ridiculous isn't it Sunny? Honest post. How is our opinion not honest. Good God , some take this to extremes.
    Avery stinks. She is whiny... Crying all the time. Begging Nick to love her. . and she has chemistry with no one.

#48   2013/09/04 02:24PM
    clued

I completely agree with your entire post. They need to get rid of Avery, Dylan, and , oh ya, Avery and Dylan. They have served their purpose are on the screen far too much and are entirely boring.

#49   2013/09/04 09:41PM
    18K Gold

Quote frootloop:
    Quote Saturn12345:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote Squish: She's like the ER version of Heather, torture to watch! There's nothing remotely interesting or redeeming about the character. It's funny how some really great and successful actors can be cast into the completely wrong role and it just falls flat.

She bores me to tears. I agree she is just like ER's version of Heather. A fail. I think they need a recast because the Avery character had potential. All of her pairings are boring. Maybe Avery and Adam could work. Nick and Avery are amongst the most boring ever couples.

I think Nick and Avery will split soon when the truth comes out about the paternity. I want Avery with Dylan.

I want Avery gone. Killed off never to be seen again. She adds nothing to the show at all. NO connection and no chemistry with anyone.

I just have to agree with most of what you have all said. Avery is boring as can be....she is lovely and a talented actress and chef but that doesn't translate into lighting up the screen and making people want to watch you. Sorry to say all this but boring she is.

#50   2013/09/05 02:38AM
    apple1950

I like Avery fans Nick. Avery is basically a good hearted person. I would like to see her happy and don't know if she will find it with Nick or Dylan. Both men have baggage but Dylan seems more of an emotional mess.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list