List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery is so boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery is so boring

Started by frootloop at 2013/05/27 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:11AM, Views: 2721, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/27 08:38AM
    Re: Avery is so boring
    Sunnyflower

Quote frootloop:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Squish: It would take something major to make Avery remotely interesting. She is as dry as sandpaper in the middle of the desert.

Oh, she gets upset when she runs out of fresh basil.

I don't think I can ever get past that line.

The basil line was as bad as the easy bake oven. She is an easy bake sister.

LOL this is perfect. She is like something that would come out of an easy bake oven.

#32   2013/05/27 08:40AM
    Backspacer

Being Memorial Day, will Y&R air today? Anyone know?

#33   2013/05/27 08:42AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Backspacer: Being Memorial Day, will Y&R air today? Anyone know?

It is the JC tribute here in Canada today. So I think that you are getting our Friday show in the US.

#34   2013/05/27 08:48AM
    Backspacer

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Backspacer: Being Memorial Day, will Y&R air today? Anyone know?

It is the JC tribute here in Canada today. So I think that you are getting our Friday show in the US.

ok thanks. I read the tribute was on the 28th.

#35   2013/05/27 09:01AM
    moosika

I like Avery. Hate her with Nick. I think Nick brings down every person he is paired with. They have given Avery an odd storyline. Why are they trying to make her Betty Crocker instead of a seedy character is beyond me. Coming in as Phyllis's sister gives her so much potential to have a dark side. I blame the writing, not the character nor the actress.

#36   2013/05/27 10:01AM
    ladycam

Quote Squish:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Squish: It would take something major to make Avery remotely interesting. She is as dry as sandpaper in the middle of the desert.

Oh, she gets upset when she runs out of fresh basil.

I don't think I can ever get past that line.

She took that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" line literally....ROTFL

These comments are too funny ROFL Avery is paint dry really sad because they put her in the spot light. They should have left her on the back burner where she belongs.

#37   2013/05/27 11:31AM
    sudbubble

Quote frootloop:
    Quote deceived: It would make my day if Avery, Dylan, and Chelsea would get together and leave town for good. All this hype and it is sooo boring. They just fill space and time. Y&R should cut their losses and get rid of these time wasters.

They are all boring. I wouldn't miss any of those three at all. Avery is a whiny, boring, pathetic mess.

I agree that Avery is a whiny mess now, but she wasn't in the beginning and that's a bummer! Remember when she first came on scene...she was always 'lawyering', but she was interesting because she also had this quirky absent minded thing happening too. Like when she went into court with a broken heel and fixed it with her chewing gum, dropping papers, tripping on her own feet and yet always remained totally confident? I liked that Avery-NO MORE CUPCAKES!

#38   2013/05/27 02:07PM
    richalan

Avery is FANTASTIC!! Smart, sexy, quirky, and nice. I have an idea that most of the haters here LOVE Phyllis and that is why they don't like Avery. She is a breath of fresh air. Her chemistry with Nick is great too. He will always be for Sharon in my book, but I can really get into him with Avery. JC is a very good actress.

#39   2013/05/27 02:12PM
    babydylon

Quote richalan: Avery is FANTASTIC!! Smart, sexy, quirky, and nice. I have an idea that most of the haters here LOVE Phyllis and that is why they don't like Avery. She is a breath of fresh air. Her chemistry with Nick is great too. He will always be for Sharon in my book, but I can really get into him with Avery. JC is a very good actress.

This is the most honest post on the message board.

Avery is far from boring, the reason she is mentioned as much here. Love this woman and like her with Nick.

#40   2013/05/27 02:21PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote babydylon:
    Quote richalan: Avery is FANTASTIC!! Smart, sexy, quirky, and nice. I have an idea that most of the haters here LOVE Phyllis and that is why they don't like Avery. She is a breath of fresh air. Her chemistry with Nick is great too. He will always be for Sharon in my book, but I can really get into him with Avery. JC is a very good actress.

This is the most honest post on the message board.

Avery is far from boring, the reason she is mentioned as much here. Love this woman and like her with Nick.

LOL @ the most honest post on the message board.

She is 15 shades of awful and never should have been made a leading character.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list