List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery is so boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery is so boring

Started by frootloop at 2013/05/27 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:11AM, Views: 2770, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/27 08:20AM
    Re: Avery is so boring
    Squish

It would take something major to make Avery remotely interesting. She is as dry as sandpaper in the middle of the desert.

#22   2013/05/27 08:20AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Backspacer:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote deceived: It would make my day if Avery, Dylan, and Chelsea would get together and leave town for good. All this hype and it is sooo boring. They just fill space and time. Y&R should cut their losses and get rid of these time wasters.

LOL ITA. They can all pack up and leave. They are so dragging this show down.

I have no idea why these new writers thought Avery would make a good leading character. Fail.

She does bring work to the show. She cooks. Another soap had Mrs Horton that was always in the kitchen. Makes it more homie. her back door was were everyone came in.

LMAO.

#23   2013/05/27 08:22AM
    Squish

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: Up until they brought Dylan into the picture I liked Avery. Now she is talking out both sides of her face and almost begging Nick. She has been reduced from the strong, confident woman who this.....

I agree with Deceived..... Dylan, Avery and Chelsea could all go and I would not mind. They have zero history in GC and its when they are on, I dont even feel like I am watching Y&R.

I think it is all the hype and 'in your face' everyday... example... back when Phyllis came on the show as a villainess, she grew on us after she pulled trick after trick... she became the woman we loved to hate...
    So, if these three weren't front and center before we even get a chance to like them, we are turned off by them.. and yes, it feels so very foreign when they come on the screen, and I hate it when they play the Y&R theme song for them... our veterans should be front and center with them in a few SLs and give us a chance for characterization.

I agree. Its weird to have these three newbies in their own storyline. Its like a mini soap interrupting my beloved Y&R.

OMGosh!! That's the perfect description of what's happening right now. It's one of those alter realities Nick used to talk about all the time where life exists on two separate planes. I HATE IT!! I want my Y&R back!

#24   2013/05/27 08:24AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Squish: It would take something major to make Avery remotely interesting. She is as dry as sandpaper in the middle of the desert.

Oh, she gets upset when she runs out of fresh basil.

I don't think I can ever get past that line.

#25   2013/05/27 08:25AM
    frootloop

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: Up until they brought Dylan into the picture I liked Avery. Now she is talking out both sides of her face and almost begging Nick. She has been reduced from the strong, confident woman who this.....

I agree with Deceived..... Dylan, Avery and Chelsea could all go and I would not mind. They have zero history in GC and its when they are on, I dont even feel like I am watching Y&R.

I think it is all the hype and 'in your face' everyday... example... back when Phyllis came on the show as a villainess, she grew on us after she pulled trick after trick... she became the woman we loved to hate...
    So, if these three weren't front and center before we even get a chance to like them, we are turned off by them.. and yes, it feels so very foreign when they come on the screen, and I hate it when they play the Y&R theme song for them... our veterans should be front and center with them in a few SLs and give us a chance for characterization.

I agree. Its weird to have these three newbies in their own storyline. Its like a mini soap interrupting my beloved Y&R.

This is how I feel. It doesn't even seem like we are watching Y&R.

#26   2013/05/27 08:25AM
    Backspacer

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Backspacer:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote deceived: It would make my day if Avery, Dylan, and Chelsea would get together and leave town for good. All this hype and it is sooo boring. They just fill space and time. Y&R should cut their losses and get rid of these time wasters.

I have no idea why these new writers thought Avery would make a good leading character. Fail.

She does bring work to the show. She cooks. Another soap had Mrs Horton that was always in the kitchen. Makes it more homie. her back door was were everyone came in.

LMAO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    I expecting some to put on weight due to those delicious cup cakes she bakes. I think it is neat to have the kitchen shown for a change.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 08:33AM
    #27   2013/05/27 08:27AM
    frootloop

Quote Backspacer:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

LOL I so could say something about Avery and back doors.

#28   2013/05/27 08:29AM
    frootloop

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Squish: It would take something major to make Avery remotely interesting. She is as dry as sandpaper in the middle of the desert.

The basil line was as bad as the easy bake oven. She is an easy bake sister.

#29   2013/05/27 08:33AM
    Squish

Quote Sunnyflower:

She took that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" line literally....ROTFL

#30   2013/05/27 08:35AM
    Sunnyflower

It's too much. I just can't.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list