List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery is so boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery is so boring

Started by frootloop at 2013/05/27 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:11AM, Views: 2646, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/27 07:52AM
    Re: Avery is so boring
    Backspacer

Quote frootloop:
    Quote deceived: It would make my day if Avery, Dylan, and Chelsea would get together and leave town for good. All this hype and it is sooo boring. They just fill space and time. Y&R should cut their losses and get rid of these time wasters.

They are all boring. I wouldn't miss any of those three at all. Avery is a whiny, boring, pathetic mess.

When Avery came on- I was thinkin she was look-n for her sister. Now she wants all her sis has. Don't like her at all

#12   2013/05/27 08:04AM
    deceived

Quote lovinthesoaps: Up until they brought Dylan into the picture I liked Avery. Now she is talking out both sides of her face and almost begging Nick. She has been reduced from the strong, confident woman who this.....

I agree with Deceived..... Dylan, Avery and Chelsea could all go and I would not mind. They have zero history in GC and its when they are on, I dont even feel like I am watching Y&R.

I think it is all the hype and 'in your face' everyday... example... back when Phyllis came on the show as a villainess, she grew on us after she pulled trick after trick... she became the woman we loved to hate...
    So, if these three weren't front and center before we even get a chance to like them, we are turned off by them.. and yes, it feels so very foreign when they come on the screen, and I hate it when they play the Y&R theme song for them... our veterans should be front and center with them in a few SLs and give us a chance for characterization.

#13   2013/05/27 08:06AM
    frootloop

Quote Backspacer:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote deceived: It would make my day if Avery, Dylan, and Chelsea would get together and leave town for good. All this hype and it is sooo boring. They just fill space and time. Y&R should cut their losses and get rid of these time wasters.

They are all boring. I wouldn't miss any of those three at all. Avery is a whiny, boring, pathetic mess.

When Avery came on- I was thinkin she was look-n for her sister. Now she wants all her sis has. Don't like her at all

I don't either. She was dreaming about her sisters husband while they were still together. When she called Phyllis to catch her in bed with Nick I knew she was a nasty character.

#14   2013/05/27 08:06AM
    frootloop

double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 08:06AM
    #15   2013/05/27 08:12AM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote deceived:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: Up until they brought Dylan into the picture I liked Avery. Now she is talking out both sides of her face and almost begging Nick. She has been reduced from the strong, confident woman who this.....

I agree with Deceived..... Dylan, Avery and Chelsea could all go and I would not mind. They have zero history in GC and its when they are on, I dont even feel like I am watching Y&R.

I think it is all the hype and 'in your face' everyday... example... back when Phyllis came on the show as a villainess, she grew on us after she pulled trick after trick... she became the woman we loved to hate...
    So, if these three weren't front and center before we even get a chance to like them, we are turned off by them.. and yes, it feels so very foreign when they come on the screen, and I hate it when they play the Y&R theme song for them... our veterans should be front and center with them in a few SLs and give us a chance for characterization.

I agree. Its weird to have these three newbies in their own storyline. Its like a mini soap interrupting my beloved Y&R.

#16   2013/05/27 08:14AM
    Backspacer

Quote frootloop:
    Quote Backspacer:
    Quote frootloop:

I don't either. She was dreaming about her sisters husband while they were still together. When she called Phyllis to catch her in bed with Nick I knew she was a nasty character.

Avery may want Phyllis to be her big sis again and this is the only way to do it. By getting Nick, she has all Phyllis' attention.

#17   2013/05/27 08:15AM
    Sunnyflower

LOL ITA. They can all pack up and leave. They are so dragging this show down.

I have no idea why these new writers thought Avery would make a good leading character. Fail.

#18   2013/05/27 08:17AM
    Grendel

It seems the writers were going with Navery until SB signed on. Now Nick seems to be a plot point for Chylan.

#19   2013/05/27 08:19AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote deceived:

I agree. Its weird to have these three newbies in their own storyline. Its like a mini soap interrupting my beloved Y&R.

You guys have nailed it. ICAM.

#20   2013/05/27 08:19AM
    Backspacer

Quote Sunnyflower:

LOL ITA. They can all pack up and leave. They are so dragging this show down.

I have no idea why these new writers thought Avery would make a good leading character. Fail.

She does bring work to the show. She cooks. Another soap had Mrs Horton that was always in the kitchen. Makes it more homie. her back door was were everyone came in.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list