List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery is so boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery is so boring

Started by frootloop at 2013/05/27 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:11AM, Views: 2679, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/27 07:04AM
    Avery is so boring
    frootloop

She has got to be the most boring character on Y&R ever. I see no chemistry with anyone she has been paired with. No emotion. Such a flat affect. I wish they would recast Avery. I am not digging JC's version at all.

#2   2013/05/27 07:13AM
    Re: Avery is so boring
    Squish

She's like the ER version of Heather, torture to watch! There's nothing remotely interesting or redeeming about the character. It's funny how some really great and successful actors can be cast into the completely wrong role and it just falls flat.

#3   2013/05/27 07:16AM
    Jackie10

Avery is good when she is being an attorney. And I like her and Little Nicky together they are well matched easy going and laid back. They make each other entertaining.

#4   2013/05/27 07:19AM
    Saturn12345

Quote frootloop: She has got to be the most boring character on Y&R ever. I see no chemistry with anyone she has been paired with. No emotion. Such a flat affect. I wish they would recast Avery. I am not digging JC's version at all.

I disagree with both your comments, Avery is a very good actress and a lot of people like her. She has to act according to her s/ls, that's it. I think when she finds out what Nick did about the paternity test she will dump him fast and go back to Dillan which she has never stopped loving down deep and him either.

#5   2013/05/27 07:35AM
    deceived

It would make my day if Avery, Dylan, and Chelsea would get together and leave town for good. All this hype and it is sooo boring. They just fill space and time. Y&R should cut their losses and get rid of these time wasters.

#6   2013/05/27 07:36AM
    frootloop

Quote Squish: She's like the ER version of Heather, torture to watch! There's nothing remotely interesting or redeeming about the character. It's funny how some really great and successful actors can be cast into the completely wrong role and it just falls flat.

She bores me to tears. I agree she is just like ER's version of Heather. A fail. I think they need a recast because the Avery character had potential. All of her pairings are boring. Maybe Avery and Adam could work. Nick and Avery are amongst the most boring ever couples.

#7   2013/05/27 07:43AM
    frootloop

Quote deceived: It would make my day if Avery, Dylan, and Chelsea would get together and leave town for good. All this hype and it is sooo boring. They just fill space and time. Y&R should cut their losses and get rid of these time wasters.

They are all boring. I wouldn't miss any of those three at all. Avery is a whiny, boring, pathetic mess.

#8   2013/05/27 07:43AM
    Saturn12345

Quote frootloop:
    Quote Squish: She's like the ER version of Heather, torture to watch! There's nothing remotely interesting or redeeming about the character. It's funny how some really great and successful actors can be cast into the completely wrong role and it just falls flat.

She bores me to tears. I agree she is just like ER's version of Heather. A fail. I think they need a recast because the Avery character had potential. All of her pairings are boring. Maybe Avery and Adam could work. Nick and Avery are amongst the most boring ever couples.

I think Nick and Avery will split soon when the truth comes out about the paternity. I want Avery with Dylan.

#9   2013/05/27 07:49AM
    lovinthesoaps

Up until they brought Dylan into the picture I liked Avery. Now she is talking out both sides of her face and almost begging Nick. She has been reduced from the strong, confident woman who this.....

I agree with Deceived..... Dylan, Avery and Chelsea could all go and I would not mind. They have zero history in GC and its when they are on, I dont even feel like I am watching Y&R.

#10   2013/05/27 07:52AM
    frootloop

Quote Saturn12345:
    Quote frootloop:

I think Nick and Avery will split soon when the truth comes out about the paternity. I want Avery with Dylan.

I want Avery gone. Killed off never to be seen again. She adds nothing to the show at all. NO connection and no chemistry with anyone.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list