List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan & Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan & Adam

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/05/26 06:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/27 01:44PM, Views: 382, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/26 06:59PM
    Dylan & Adam
    BiancaReeseR...

Dylan and Adam can both can be in the baby life Adam can be daddy and Dylan can be step daddy to the baby and they can both see the baby and if Chelsea marries Dylan he will be the step daddy

#2   2013/05/27 06:16AM
    Re: Dylan & Adam
    Grendel

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Dylan and Adam can both can be in the baby life Adam can be daddy and Dylan can be step daddy to the baby and they can both see the baby and if Chelsea marries Dylan he will be the step daddy

I don't think Adam will stand for that. Once he knows he is the father, I think Dylan will be pushed aside.

#3   2013/05/27 06:19AM
    Jackie10

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Dylan and Adam can both can be in the baby life Adam can be daddy and Dylan can be step daddy to the baby and they can both see the baby and if Chelsea marries Dylan he will be the step daddy

I agree it is the child Adam wants not CL he made it clear she will never have his whole heart it belongs to another and a child wont change that.

Adam wants to give Daddy Dearest a grand child. And give him another reason to be proud of him. Adam will open his eyes eventually and see that it doesnt matter how much he gives or sacrifices (Sharon) it will never be enough.

#4   2013/05/27 01:44PM
    Cass Eno

Adam wants what is his. He will step in and take it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list