List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe's odd behavior

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe's odd behavior

Started by fairland at 2013/05/26 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/02 12:27AM, Views: 10545, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/10 07:58AM
    Re: chloe's odd behavior
    alanadz

Let's see how Dylan feels about Chloe when he finds out how she kept pressuring Chelsea to feed him a pack of lies.

#32   2013/09/10 01:41PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: Let's see how Dylan feels about Chloe when he finds out how she kept pressuring Chelsea to feed him a pack of lies.

I am hoping that dylan would find away to be firm or at least try to be forgiving to chloe on some kind of level. I would like dylan and chloe to friends in the end. I would love to see chloe and dylan stay friends forever.

#33   2013/09/10 04:45PM
    alanadz

Odd, she is an A-One troublemaker!

#34   2013/09/11 09:30PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: Odd, she is an A-One troublemaker!

I actually think that chloe was raise with troublemaker that we do not even know about.

#35   2013/09/14 08:21PM
    fairland

Billy has a celebration planned, but first they vow to ignore phones and not talk about Newman.So billy is the one saying they should vow to ignore phone and not talk about Newman. So when chloe called the drama effect actually occurred over chloe wanting delia to come over to see her own father and wanting to play Wizard of oz. So both victoria and billy are happy they are sipping champagne and wanting to be drunk. So why can't chloe call say that delay want to have fun with her father if delia want to spend with her own father?

#36   2013/09/14 09:07PM
    villyforever55

Quote fairland: Billy has a celebration planned, but first they vow to ignore phones and not talk about Newman.So billy is the one saying they should vow to ignore phone and not talk about Newman. So when chloe called the drama effect actually occurred over chloe wanting delia to come over to see her own father and wanting to play Wizard of oz. So both victoria and billy are happy they are sipping champagne and wanting to be drunk. So why can't chloe call say that delay want to have fun with her father if delia want to spend with her own father?

I don't understand. What drama? Villy and Delia had fun, she practiced her play and they ate cake. Then Villy had more fun after Delia went to bed. Every body was happy. There was no drama.

#37   2013/09/17 08:11PM
    fairland

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote fairland: Billy has a celebration planned, but first they vow to ignore phones and not talk about Newman.So billy is the one saying they should vow to ignore phone and not talk about Newman. So when chloe called the drama effect actually occurred over chloe wanting delia to come over to see her own father and wanting to play Wizard of oz. So both victoria and billy are happy they are sipping champagne and wanting to be drunk. So why can't chloe call say that delay want to have fun with her father if delia want to spend with her own father?

I don't understand. What drama? Villy and Delia had fun, she practiced her play and they ate cake. Then Villy had more fun after Delia went to bed. Every body was happy. There was no drama.

I actually thought that victoria would blow up when chloe called and want chloe to stop calling her house. That was more than a mistake on my end. I was making something out of nothing. What was I even thinking. victoria does have problems with chloe or that victoria would not have issues a blackmail on chloe to make sure that chloe stay away from billy. That was my mistake. That was when chloe felt persuader by victoria for keeping a secret away from Adam. I actually think billy is a bright guy.

#38   2013/09/17 08:12PM
    fairland

very interesting. Yes chelsea can give birth to kids just fine. What I do know is that victoria have much harder time to give birth to a child that is her own child to billy. Yes both sharon and Adam both where talking to each other about how chelsea did deny Adam's baby. I am saying the same thing here too. Adam took faith away from sharon. Sharon lost her mind as much as dylan. but, dylan does have PTSD. that does turn things around. I also agree with chloe on the fact that both chloe and chelsea need to tell the police that dylan on the loss with PTSD problems.

#39   2013/09/25 09:56PM
    fairland

Frist of all chloe did go to prison over the fact that kevin is the one decided to go back into stealing on his own terms not the other way around. Yes at first chloe was the one that did steal from noah back when. that does not mean when chloe did get more than upset with kevin that the only thought that went into kevin mind was not to go back to jail. That did lead chloe to confront kevin why would you keep in jail over what you have done to take the fall for your misdeeds. that you wanted someone to blame kevin. kevin did set up chloe to take the fall for kevin for him to keep on stealing for kevin's own amusement.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 09:57PM
    #40   2013/10/02 07:35PM
    fairland

I love both chloe and chelsea friendship the best because, I love there conversations together about dylan being the one thing in chelsea love life and wanting dylan back in chelsea arms. They have great chemistry as a couple of friends to the bitter end.At the Club, Chloe goes on to Chelsea about how she should have lied forever. Chelsea grumbles it's not the time for 'I told you so's and complains that Adam wants to own Connor and Dylan just wanted to love him. CHloe does know how to give bad advice form one bad advice to another. I love the connection from their conversation that chelsea does point out it is not time for I told you so's and complains that adam wants to own Connor and dylan just to love dylan. I love that line as well.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list