List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe's odd behavior

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe's odd behavior

Started by fairland at 2013/05/26 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/02 12:27AM, Views: 10343, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/11 08:04PM
    Re: chloe's odd behavior No negativity
    fairland

Quote alanadz: I think Dylan may end up hating Chloe. She helped set him up for all the heartache that is coming his way.

I just think hate is a strong word to use. I would use dislike is much better word to use than hate. I hope dylan does come around after being upset and loathing with grief that dylan would give chloe a break after Dylan's self loathing of chloe would not recognizable any more. THat is just my opinion.

#22   2013/08/12 02:48AM
    TheCat

Quote Barbyboo: No negativity then nothing to say

You can say what you want.. these kinds of threads are not sanctioned by the mods. Chloe is acting like an out of control idiot. And I used to like her.. now I cannot stand her/

#23   2013/08/12 09:03PM
    fairland

I love chloe's character a whole lot that I can relate to chloe's character that chloe is trying to do what is right for her daughter Delia. chloe even told chelsea that chloe can handle everything that victoria can throw at chloe and chloe knows how not to get to close to billy anymore. Is there still hope that chloe has turn a conner for the better that chloe is now divorcing kevin? i would like to see chloe and alex together.

#24   2013/08/19 09:54PM
    fairland

Quote fairland: I love chloe's character a whole lot that I can relate to chloe's character that chloe is trying to do what is right for her daughter Delia. chloe even told chelsea that chloe can handle everything that victoria can throw at chloe and chloe knows how not to get to close to billy anymore. Is there still hope that chloe has turn a conner for the better that chloe is now divorcing kevin? i would like to see chloe and alex together.

chloe maybe outspoken character. I love her wit her sass and her snappy attitude . I love how she came off with her flashback as well. I love the flashback that chloe gotten on the show. that is the right flashback to chloe's character. When chloe snatched that chocolate away from katherine and taken charge the way katherine and chloe's character came off on each other is priceless.

#25   2013/08/28 09:38PM
    fairland

Quote fairland: I love chloe's character a whole lot that I can relate to chloe's character that chloe is trying to do what is right for her daughter Delia. chloe even told chelsea that chloe can handle everything that victoria can throw at chloe and chloe knows how not to get to close to billy anymore. Is there still hope that chloe has turn a conner for the better that chloe is now divorcing kevin? i would like to see chloe and alex together.

Can chloe handle whatever that Victoria can throw at chloe herself. What I love about this character is the way chloe is written so far that chloe did start the baby daddy drama. I just love it that Adam is going throw a lot of pain right now thinking that child is not even his child. Chloe does a bang up job to make sure that Adam has so much grief that Adam is the one in pain. I love every story line that is made for chloe's character right about now. I can relate to chloe's character that chloe has a lot of high emotions to Adam's character that made chloe become vengeful towards Adam for sure. I love the acting that goos along with great drama and great writing skills like this story line for sure.

#26   2013/09/01 09:24PM
    fairland

I am going to love the senesces with chloe's memory that does hold dear to chloe's love for katherine. I want to learn about chloe's flashback of a conversation that chloe shared with katherine herself. I am a big flashback fan for sure to where it comes to chloe's flashback and other character along side her's. that does include Devon's flashback as well. chloe looks at katherine's portrait and wanting to know why katherine died. Why chloe felt a need to have a flashback of sharing a moment that is chloe's conversation with katherine meant for chloe herself. I want to learn about chloe's flashback of a conversation that chloe shared with katherine herself. Is there going to be a story line in a mix of a flashback memory that chloe character will be played out more that we do not kwon about?

#27   2013/09/05 07:41PM
    fairland

great stuff to flashback back to katherine and thinking about what you can not change is other people like kevin for intense. I mean does this mean that chloe might think that chloe is thinking getting back with kevin. That is a mistake on chloe's end. Chloe is thinking about ending her love for kevin for all the right reasons. Please do not go back on your advice chloe stay the corse and get a divorce from kevin.

#28   2013/09/06 08:49AM
    chillepepper

Quote fairland:
    Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote fairland: this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

I didn't think that Chloe had adopted parents. Esther is her mother and she was sent to boarding school with Mrs. C footing the bills. She changed her name herself to Chloe Mitchell because she was ashamed her mother was a maid. Her birth name would have been Kate Valintine not nowing her father because Esther had a one nite stand with some guy called Tiny. As far as I know she doesn't know him. With the Chancellor money providing for her for so long she was a
    snob and didn't want anyone to know her mother. Hope that helps.

actually that does. so I would like to know more how kate was raised one way or the other. I mean kate was also part of the show before the name change. Yes esther was more of a no surprise that chloe did not want to be raised by the maids mother that is Esther. So Esther had a one night stand would make all the better that kate did change her name to chloe. I would like to know more how the name change affect kate personally? The adoption was more than scary for kate to go through without any parents knowing how kate was raised or not been raise by any other parent that could have been involved.

Why do you keep saying adoption,there was no adoption,Chloe was sent to a boarding school and when she came back on she was ashamed because her mother was a maid,after she had Delia she seemed to start getting along with Esther. I don't know how old she was when she was sent to boarding school,maybe that is what she and Billy had in common, he was in barding school when he was only six. I remember that because Jill took him away from his father John ,because Jill was being selfish ,she didn't tell John she was leaving and took Billy with her and then stuck him in a BS,just so John couldn't have him,that is why Billy was angry at his mother for a long time,can't blame him. As for Chloe there was no adoption at all,don't know where you got this from. Maybe she stayed with a friend and their family after BS and she decided to adopt them as her parents,maybe that is where the name of Mitchell came from,she decided to call herself Chloe Mitchell. JMO

#29   2013/09/08 01:24PM
    Re: chloe's odd behavior
    fairland

Quote chillepepper:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote fairland: this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

I didn't think that Chloe had adopted parents. Esther is her mother and she was sent to boarding school with Mrs. C footing the bills. She changed her name herself to Chloe Mitchell because she was ashamed her mother was a maid. Her birth name would have been Kate Valintine not nowing her father because Esther had a one nite stand with some guy called Tiny. As far as I know she doesn't know him. With the Chancellor money providing for her for so long she was a
    snob and didn't want anyone to know her mother. Hope that helps.

actually that does. so I would like to know more how kate was raised one way or the other. I mean kate was also part of the show before the name change. Yes esther was more of a no surprise that chloe did not want to be raised by the maids mother that is Esther. So Esther had a one night stand would make all the better that kate did change her name to chloe. I would like to know more how the name change affect kate personally? The adoption was more than scary for kate to go through without any parents knowing how kate was raised or not been raise by any other parent that could have been involved.

Why do you keep saying adoption,there was no adoption,Chloe was sent to a boarding school and when she came back on she was ashamed because her mother was a maid,after she had Delia she seemed to start getting along with Esther. I don't know how old she was when she was sent to boarding school,maybe that is what she and Billy had in common, he was in barding school when he was only six. I remember that because Jill took him away from his father John ,because Jill was being selfish ,she didn't tell John she was leaving and took Billy with her and then stuck him in a BS,just so John couldn't have him,that is why Billy was angry at his mother for a long time,can't blame him. As for Chloe there was no adoption at all,don't know where you got this from. Maybe she stayed with a friend and their family after BS and she decided to adopt them as her parents,maybe that is where the name of Mitchell came from,she decided to call herself Chloe Mitchell. JMO

I kept on saying adoption because, I think while back we never knew chloe's background very well. I just know that Chloe went to boarding school some one could have adopt Kate to make sure that kate changed her name to chloe in some how. So what is the point of jill take billy away from john to make sure that billy went to boarding school So jill could have her way to keep billy away from john? My guess is as good as anything because, I heard from other viewer who do post on here as well that chloe is ashamed to get close to Esther because, her mother is a maid to Katherine Chancellor. chloe did know how to react to the idea that her mother became a maid for katherine. that is my guess as good as anything.

#30   2013/09/10 07:26AM
    Re: chloe's odd behavior
    fairland

Quote fairland: Chloe appears. Dylan tells her Chelsea could use a friend, and goes. Chelsea tells her everything is about to blow up; Adam is going to find out the truth.I really enjoy chloe to be a friend to chelsea. chloe would be there for chelsea and listen to everything that chelsea has to say to where Adam is concerned. yes chloe does have odd timing to give chelsea advice no matter how bad of the advice chloe is giving chelsea right now . dylan wanted chelsea to get all the support that chelsea needed from chloe.

Removed your 'no negativity' request. Forums are places to debate. That means you will see both sides of the coin.

ADMIN

fair enough. THank you for getting rid off the no negativity. I did not want that in the first place. Chloe then tells Chelsea it's really a blackmail emergency. Chloe spouts off about Victoria going after Cheslea because, she thinks she wants Billy back. So in chloe's mind that scared of what victoria might say about chloe and getting blackmail reference that chloe should stay away from billy because, of chelsea wanting to keep a secret that Adam is the baby daddy that chloe thinks that victoria thinks chloe would want billy back. So now, chloe does not know how to respond to a threat like that. That victoria believes that chloe want to have billy back. I mean really. Chloe mind is not always on billy 24/7 like victoria has been in the past.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list