List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe's odd behavior

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe's odd behavior

Started by fairland at 2013/05/26 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/02 12:27AM, Views: 10543, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/15 01:29PM
    Re: chloe's odd behavior No negativity
    fairland

Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote fairland: this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

that does help. there is stll a lot of secrets out there that we do not know about chloe background that does look wide open to me.
    I didn't think that Chloe had adopted parents. Esther is her mother and she was sent to boarding school with Mrs. C footing the bills. She changed her name herself to Chloe Mitchell because she was ashamed her mother was a maid. Her birth name would have been Kate Valintine not nowing her father because Esther had a one nite stand with some guy called Tiny. As far as I know she doesn't know him. With the Chancellor money providing for her for so long she was a
    snob and didn't want anyone to know her mother. Hope that helps.

kate is a very imprint character to become chloe now and forever. So chloe was way more than a shamed to be a maids daughter when esther got the job to work for katherine. Was chloe still a shamed of esther being a maid now that chloe did felt abandon one way or the other. I am more than thrilled that chloe does love living the high life with esther being apart of chloe's life. I hope that never changes. I just want to know more of chloe character that did used to be kate for so long. I think there are unsolved answers out there to how kate was raised before chloe Mitchell did not feel a shamed of her own mother being a maid. I am glad that chloe as a great friendship with chelsea.

#12   2013/06/17 08:20PM
    fairland

I ma more than happy to see that chelsea has a lot of concern for chloe and her marriage. Chelsea did asked chloe what is going on between you and kevin that you can not talk to me. This came from chelsea herself. THis is why I do enjoy chelsea and chloe's friendship. chloe tells chelsea in chloe's own words saying my marriage is falling apart And I can not do anything about it. chloe did not spar any specifics.Chloe did spar specifics to gloria about the robin hood affect that kevin was stealing from the rich and give to the poor that is us gloria. I love the acting coming from chloe character that Elizabeth H does a wonderful job of acting.

#13   2013/06/26 08:44PM
    fairland

I love both caracters that chloe does make a great addions to the young and the restless. I love every story line that Elizabeth Hendrickson make with every character that chloe's character every worked with. I love all the senesce with chloe and chelsea. I love all the senesce with chloe and kevin's argument that they make together. All of chloe story line are very much enteraining to me.

#14   2013/06/26 08:53PM
    Barbyboo

No negativity then nothing to say

#15   2013/06/26 09:46PM
    elizadolittle

Quote fairland: Chloe appears. Dylan tells her Chelsea could use a friend, and goes. Chelsea tells her everything is about to blow up; Adam is going to find out the truth.I really enjoy chloe to be a friend to chelsea. chloe would be there for chelsea and listen to everything that chelsea has to say to where Adam is concerned. yes chloe does have odd timing to give chelsea advice no matter how bad of the advice chloe is giving chelsea right now . dylan wanted chelsea to get all the support that chelsea needed from chloe.

The writing for her has been all over the place. First she wanted Chels to tell the truth next thing you know you have her encouraging Chels to pull the same stunt as her, you see her showing no remorse for what she did to Cane and Lily. She actually wanted Chelsea to use Cane. Which didn't make sense since he tried to take away Dee Dee even when the truth came out.

Then she decides to steal from a person who would have given her the money. Instigates the whole Bonnie and Clyde thing then changes her mind.

Now she's being supportive of Billy and not her own husband. The same man she felt was too irresponsible to be around her daughter. It's just all over the place

Then we also have her acting rude to Victoria, the same person who she was just a godparent for a year ago.

I think the writers just aren't sure where they're going with her and have been using her to push stories along. I'm hoping she starts acting more consistent and if her and Kevin really are done I'd love to see a Chavez and Chloe pairing.

#16   2013/07/06 12:01PM
    Re: chloe's odd behavior
    fairland

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote fairland: Chloe appears. Dylan tells her Chelsea could use a friend, and goes. Chelsea tells her everything is about to blow up; Adam is going to find out the truth.I really enjoy chloe to be a friend to chelsea. chloe would be there for chelsea and listen to everything that chelsea has to say to where Adam is concerned. yes chloe does have odd timing to give chelsea advice no matter how bad of the advice chloe is giving chelsea right now . dylan wanted chelsea to get all the support that chelsea needed from chloe.

The writing for her has been all over the place. First she wanted Chels to tell the truth next thing you know you have her encouraging Chels to pull the same stunt as her, you see her showing no remorse for what she did to Cane and Lily. She actually wanted Chelsea to use Cane. Which didn't make sense since he tried to take away Dee Dee even when the truth came out.

Then she decides to steal from a person who would have given her the money. Instigates the whole Bonnie and Clyde thing then changes her mind.

Now she's being supportive of Billy and not her own husband. The same man she felt was too irresponsible to be around her daughter. It's just all over the place

Then we also have her acting rude to Victoria, the same person who she was just a godparent for a year ago.

I think the writers just aren't sure where they're going with her and have been using her to push stories along. I'm hoping she starts acting more consistent and if her and Kevin really are done I'd love to see a Chavez and Chloe pairing.

That was in the beginning. Now chloe is now focusing on being with her child that is delia. When chloe went back in to see delia in the hospital Billy was there moment latter. Now chloe wants to make up for miss take that is to help out Billy abbott to become a better man now than focus on what chloe has done wrong. Victoria was used for that reason that victoria did think chloe was the other women in billy's life that victoria did accuse chloe of letting billy cheat on victoria for chloe. At that time victoria was acting crazy enough to want chloe to be another women for billy's love interest.

#17   2013/07/13 11:17AM
    fairland

Quote BabyVelvet:

Dylan doesn't know Chloe very well if that's the case, but it's still nice of him to be so considerate of Chelsea.
    On a positive note, Chloe is thin and petite and wears her clothes well...that's the only nice thing I can really say about her. JMHO.

I love the idea of chloe being a sister towards dylan. So that would mean dylan would be great as a big brother towards chloe. that kind of friendship will go far for a lot of reason on a lot of levels. chloe is going to need some one talk to about how having a love life suck that does not really work at all. DYlan would be the great guy to talk to about relationships when it comes to chloe's character of getting a divorce from kevin. that I really see dylan being a big bother for chloe. Chloe being the middle child sister to dylan.

#18   2013/07/20 02:22PM
    fairland

Quote fairland: this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

I would like to know that chloe was or was not adopted by anybody out of the blue. Dose chloe have a background story about her character as kate back when that we do not know about. what is billy and chloe's love affair came about in New York together. We only saw how chloe and billy actually hook up in New york just to love each other so chloe could be stalker in billy's orbit.How does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? There had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. yes i do know how kate was born on a staircase when katherine was the one that gave birth to kate. Is that it is going to be more to that story line besides Kate changing her name to Chloe because Kate was more than a shamed of being esther daughter?

#19   2013/07/28 04:14PM
    fairland

Chloe tells Kevin their marriage has completely fallen apart. Chloe tells Kevin she was holding Billy's hand because he is gambling again. I would chloe to have this flashback to why kevin had to be jealous over billy. I mean chloe justified her actions to holding billy's hands over how Billy went to gambling again. dealing with a jealous husband is hard to handle that chloe does want to support billy in every which way possible. THis a great flash back memory for chloe's character.

#20   2013/07/29 04:10PM
    alanadz

I think Dylan may end up hating Chloe. She helped set him up for all the heartache that is coming his way.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list