List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe's odd behavior

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe's odd behavior

Started by fairland at 2013/05/26 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/02 12:27AM, Views: 10488, Replies: 74
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/26 01:55PM
    chloe/ chelsea / dylan everything
    fairland

Chloe appears. Dylan tells her Chelsea could use a friend, and goes. Chelsea tells her everything is about to blow up; Adam is going to find out the truth.I really enjoy chloe to be a friend to chelsea. chloe would be there for chelsea and listen to everything that chelsea has to say to where Adam is concerned. yes chloe does have odd timing to give chelsea advice no matter how bad of the advice chloe is giving chelsea right now . dylan wanted chelsea to get all the support that chelsea needed from chloe.

Removed your 'no negativity' request. Forums are places to debate. That means you will see both sides of the coin.

ADMIN

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:42AM
    #2   2013/05/26 02:20PM
    Re: chloe's odd behavior No negativity
    BabyVelvet

Quote fairland: Chloe appears. Dylan tells her Chelsea could use a friend, and goes. Chelsea tells her everything is about to blow up; Adam is going to find out the truth.I really enjoy chloe to be a friend to chelsea. chloe would be there for chelsea and listen to everything that chelsea has to say to where Adam is concerned. yes chloe does have odd timing to give chelsea advice no matter how bad of the advice chloe is giving chelsea right now . dylan wanted chelsea to get all the support that chelsea needed from chloe.

Dylan doesn't know Chloe very well if that's the case, but it's still nice of him to be so considerate of Chelsea.
    On a positive note, Chloe is thin and petite and wears her clothes well...that's the only nice thing I can really say about her. JMHO.

#3   2013/05/27 08:26AM
    fairland

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote fairland: Chloe appears. Dylan tells her Chelsea could use a friend, and goes. Chelsea tells her everything is about to blow up; Adam is going to find out the truth.I really enjoy chloe to be a friend to chelsea. chloe would be there for chelsea and listen to everything that chelsea has to say to where Adam is concerned. yes chloe does have odd timing to give chelsea advice no matter how bad of the advice chloe is giving chelsea right now . dylan wanted chelsea to get all the support that chelsea needed from chloe.

Dylan doesn't know Chloe very well if that's the case, but it's still nice of him to be so considerate of Chelsea.
    On a positive note, Chloe is thin and petite and wears her clothes well...that's the only nice thing I can really say about her. JMHO.

chloe can just a friend to dylan and there friendship can grow just as friends only. dylan would great chemistry with chloe just as a any type of friendship. Nothing more nothing less. If Dylan going to be with chelsea why be part of a close friendship with chloe. I am just putting it out there not to see chloe get mixed up with dylan as a lover that would be wrong. I also love chloe's cloths that chloe is wearing in every episode that chloe makes.

#4   2013/05/28 01:07PM
    fairland

this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. I mean we are talking about chloe's character, before, changing her name to chloe. Is there going to be a story line here to where actually kate came about of how kate name was actually suppose to be kate before it came to be chloe. this is why chloe should stick around much more to get into the inner core of chloe's character. IN question what was the real reason that she had to change her name.

#5   2013/06/02 12:41PM
    fairland

this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

#6   2013/06/02 03:10PM
    roseofsharon...

Quote fairland: this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

I didn't think that Chloe had adopted parents. Esther is her mother and she was sent to boarding school with Mrs. C footing the bills. She changed her name herself to Chloe Mitchell because she was ashamed her mother was a maid. Her birth name would have been Kate Valintine not nowing her father because Esther had a one nite stand with some guy called Tiny. As far as I know she doesn't know him. With the Chancellor money providing for her for so long she was a
    snob and didn't want anyone to know her mother. Hope that helps.

#7   2013/06/03 07:05PM
    fairland

Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote fairland: this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

I didn't think that Chloe had adopted parents. Esther is her mother and she was sent to boarding school with Mrs. C footing the bills. She changed her name herself to Chloe Mitchell because she was ashamed her mother was a maid. Her birth name would have been Kate Valintine not nowing her father because Esther had a one nite stand with some guy called Tiny. As far as I know she doesn't know him. With the Chancellor money providing for her for so long she was a
    snob and didn't want anyone to know her mother. Hope that helps.

actually that does. so I would like to know more how kate was raised one way or the other. I mean kate was also part of the show before the name change. Yes esther was more of a no surprise that chloe did not want to be raised by the maids mother that is Esther. So Esther had a one night stand would make all the better that kate did change her name to chloe. I would like to know more how the name change affect kate personally? The adoption was more than scary for kate to go through without any parents knowing how kate was raised or not been raise by any other parent that could have been involved.

#8   2013/06/10 08:49PM
    fairland

At the bar, Dylan tells Billy he bought Crimson Lights. Billy warns Dylan about Kevin's ethics.what does billy know about kevin ethics has billy been around kevin long enough to know what is going on in kevin marriage life? billy has know idea what kevin has been up to to where it comes to chloe being married to kevin.Now billy is warning dylan about kevin motives? Does billy know that kevin has been stealing for kicks? Does billy know that chloe was put into prison for kevin crimes of stealing from other people? does billy know for the fact kevin did put the blame onto chloe for the mess that kevin did put chloe in prison in the first place?

#9   2013/06/10 09:02PM
    Chillyfan25

Chloe has already explained why she changed her name. She wanted to be somebody different than "the maid's daughter". I boarding school surrounded by the elite she was a nobody so she changed her name and thus, Chloe was born. But over time, and really because of Cane she grew to appreciate all that Esther gave her by sending her to school. It was EH's story in 2008/2009.

And Chloe has tried to be a friend to Chelsea. She has advised her tell Adam/Not tell Adam it is up to Chelsea. And it really is. Now she is saying that Chelsea can have a family with Dylan if she wants, and she can. Sure she would be lying, to Dylan AND Adam, but that is on Chelsea not on Chloe. Ultimately the choice is Chelsea's not Chloe's. She is just the friend who listens and gives advice, Chelsea is the grown adult who can choose to listen or not.

#10   2013/06/15 01:20PM
    fairland

I am more than glad that chloe is moving on from kevin it is about time that chloe does go back to older roots. I love the connection between chloe and billy. I hope this would bring other story line with kevin jealousy to how chloe would cheat on kevin. kevin/chloe/billy story line will be great viewing. no a top note why not have chelsea in the mix of this love story line to how chelsea would feel that chloe moving backwards with billy. would it really affect Chelsea that chloe would want a love life with billy? how many chain of events are going on here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list